Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria (3490 Views)

Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) / PDP Wins In MC Oluomo's Polling Unit ? / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
seunmsg:
Oluomo Oshodi oke
Mc Mc Mc
Musiliu MC.

Great news. Welcome back to Oshodi. If you are not happy with this news, hug the closest transformer to you.

Greatest News!
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Feraz:
Here comes another cretinous imp! Please, go another way, today ain't time for idiots like you.

Go and die! In your IPOB village of course!
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by nwanyionitsha: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
IamHeWrites:
A few days ago, NURTW chairman MC Oluomo was stabbed on the stomach and neck at the APC governorship rally in Lagos and was immediately rushed to Eko hospital.

Oluomo's close ally and friend, Koko Zaria has said the union chairman is fine and has returned to Oshodi.

In an Instagram post this morning, Koko Zaria who has been giving regular updates on Mc Oluomo's health status said;
'I thank God for all what he has done in our life and Oshodi. Good morning all my fans out there here and abroad God will continue to love you all and for enemies, I just wanna tell you that my boss is back to oshodi nothing happened to him he they kampe for the bad rumours over my boss it a lie all your rumours are fake olorun ju eda lo nothing do our boss MC Oluomo oshodi will be state chairman soon daz his post he is there already nothing can stop him.Still me koko zaria American boy money stop nonsense, Haters nd beefers go and die'.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/525074/just-in-mc-oluomo-is-fine-and-back-to-oshodi-koko-zaria/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Wey picture ?
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
All these people wishing MC death don't know him. He is very sane and reasonable. He faces those in that lifestyle and does not disturb innocent Nigerians. He does a lot in the background as well to make sures boys behave themselves and are not a menace to society. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by eneyoduke(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Who take them serious, believed you me he has been send to China for further treatment
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by deomelo: 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
Feraz:
Fvck you and all you stand for, Ekoile!

As usual with the IPOB rants of which nothing else your cretinous brain could process. You are right, he doesn't owe me anything but I hope to be alive to see when this evil turns on us all and I will remind you of this particular comment.

He provides for his family who are all in a society where things work close to 100% through state approved robbery while your miserable existence is centered to defend him here on NL. I can never have someone like that as a role model, neither will any responsible person I know do so.

Like I said earlier, fvck you!
[/s]

Stop the needless ipob ramblings and wailing, just stick to your usual ipob evil wishing, hateful and bitter existence.

MC Oluomo is not responsible for your miserable life

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by anitasoll(f): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2019
It is sad to see news like this. I hope more Nigerians stand for what is right. We can do better. Self development is important in order to live a sustainable existence in this country.

Start your own business working online from home.

You can learn a skill and you don't even have to leave your house. Work online from home doing what you already know how to do.

Some business ideas include; social media marketing (facebook, instagram, etc), social media management, blogging, freelancing, influencer marketing, video marketing, etc. There's so much you can do online to earn a full time income. At least you can keep yourself busy while making money. smiley

Send me a message if you want to learn more or follow me on instagram @anitasolonline

(1) (2) (Reply)

HISTORY SPEAKS: Mention One Nigerian Leader That Is Corrupt Free (Photos) / Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? / President Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Council Of State Meeting In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.