Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria (3489 Views)

Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) / PDP Wins In MC Oluomo's Polling Unit ? / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by IamHeWrites: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
A few days ago, NURTW chairman MC Oluomo was stabbed on the stomach and neck at the APC governorship rally in Lagos and was immediately rushed to Eko hospital.

Oluomo's close ally and friend, Koko Zaria has said the union chairman is fine and has returned to Oshodi.

In an Instagram post this morning, Koko Zaria who has been giving regular updates on Mc Oluomo's health status said;
'I thank God for all what he has done in our life and Oshodi. Good morning all my fans out there here and abroad God will continue to love you all and for enemies, I just wanna tell you that my boss is back to oshodi nothing happened to him he they kampe for the bad rumours over my boss it a lie all your rumours are fake olorun ju eda lo nothing do our boss MC Oluomo oshodi will be state chairman soon daz his post he is there already nothing can stop him.Still me koko zaria American boy money stop nonsense, Haters nd beefers go and die'.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/525074/just-in-mc-oluomo-is-fine-and-back-to-oshodi-koko-zaria/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by DrGoodman: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by WisdomFlakes: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hope he lays low because his foes are not smiling.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Mikora: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Useless people, I don't know why God allows wicked people to survive while innocent people keep perishing at the hands of the wicked frequently

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Flattino(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mikora:
Useless people, I don't know why God allows wicked people to survive while innocent people keep perishing at the hands of the wicked frequently
What has your useful father ever done to help anyone in his life?

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
The kind go behave after seeing death.
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by baliyubla: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
When you start to hear news like this, just know the guy has kicked or is about to kick bucket.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Sam0(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
I go tell mc oluomo I go report all of them.for your case ooooooo.......complete the rest
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by modath(f): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
This gives me limitless not joy... Not cos I care for MC & his thuggish ways but cos it will make "those people" wail in pain.. grin

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by KillTheZombies: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Useless ewedu muslim thug, even if he survives, he can never remain the same, he'll be scarred for life.

My people say 'Anu na ta, echi bu nta'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by IamAtikulate: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Defence Minister of Yoruba Moslems. Welcome back to the street.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by zombieTRACKER: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Say no to thuggery

Say no to godfatherism

Say no to APC

Free Lagos from greediness and wickedness

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
modath:

This gives me limitless not joy... Not cos I care for MC & his thuggish ways but cos it will make "those people" wail in pain.. grin
In ur mind he would help buhari rig?

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Ziggylady(f): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Yoruba Muslims,smh! undecided

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Mikora: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Flattino:

What has your useful father ever done to help anyone in his life?
I am glad I was brought up by my father who taught me to love good, act right and detest evil. I can't say the same of your upbringing seeing that you seem to be a lover of these evil murderers and miscreants. It just speaks volumes of the kind of terrible upbringing your parents gave you

11 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Flattino(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mikora:

I am glad I was brought up by my father who taught me to love good, act right and detest evil. I can't say the same of your upbringing seeing that you seem to be a lover of these evil murderers and miscreants. It just speaks volumes of the kind of terrible upbringing your parents gave you
Lmao
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by sammy99(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
wetin concern me
no b lagosians and der thuggery life e suppose concern.
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by seunmsg(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oluomo Oshodi oke
Mc Mc Mc
Musiliu MC.

Great news. Welcome back to Oshodi. If you are not happy with this news, hug the closest transformer to you.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by ORIENTATION101: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Shukuma how market Mc oluomo is back on his feet. Kunle poly and sego should take cover
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Feraz(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
seunmsg:
Oluomo Oshodi oke
Mc Mc Mc
Musiliu MC.

Great news. Welcome back to Oshodi. If you are not happy with this news, hug the closest transformer to you.
Wow! See yo hailing a well known Lagos political thug!!! So you support thugs who have been used by different politicians to unleash mayhem on oppositions and the populace, yet, hound Saraki for being allegedly related to the Offa boys? What really do you want to teach the next generation? That thuggery is a profitable venture?

I hope some years from now, we will not cry to God/shout ourselves hoarse when this becomes the in thing; when our kids decide this is what they want to be, just like we praised Yahoo boys and are now crying that we are affected when doing legimate internet business.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
He is just trying to calm nerves down.This may be the opposite.If he says oluomo is dead oshodi go scatter.His agbero thugs go start to rob passers-by and burgle people's shops to loot their goods.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by zionmde: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mikora:

U shouldn't have wasted ur time on someone who is probably on top of a drainage defeacating or at oshodi fighting with drivers and conductors or collecting money for loading. That's how they behave

7 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by obonujoker(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
modath:

We know you are a corruption supporter na... Iyawo tinubu
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by deomelo: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Haters nd beefers go and die'

Amen to that.

Long Live MC Oluomo

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by deomelo: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Feraz:
Wow! See yo hailing a well known Lagos political thug!!! So you support thugs who have been used by different politicians to unleash mayhem on oppositions and the populace, yet, hound Saraki for being allegedly related to the Offa boys? What really do you want to teach the next generation? That thuggery is a profitable venture?

I hope some years from now, we will not cry to God/shout ourselves hoarse when this becomes the in thing; when our kids decide this is what they want to be, just like we praised Yahoo boys and are now crying that we are affected when doing legimate internet business.

Typical ipob rubbish crying and wailing.

Worry about your own life, family and kids. Obviously, he's a great father and a good provider for his kids and family.

He's bright and responsible enough to raise good kids in the best schools all over the world including in America where he is a citizen while ipob losers sits on NL wailing as if the man is responsible for their existence and misery.

The man owes you nothing, he is not your leader, he's not your role model, he is not your governor and he's not responsible for whatever backwardness you have in your village.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by BafanaBafana: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
I go go oshodi for your case
I go slap agbero for your case
I go call MC Oluomo,
I go report all of them
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Feraz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
deomelo:

Typical ipob rubbish crying and wailing.

Worry about your own life, family and kids. Obviously, he's a great father and a good provider for his kids and family.

He's bright and responsible enough to raise good kids in the best schools all over the world including in America where he is a citizen while ipob losers sits on NL wailing as if the man is responsible for their existence and misery.

The man owes you nothing, he is not your leader, he's not your role model, he is not your governor and he's not responsible for whatever backwardness you have in your village.
Fvck you and all you stand for, Ekoile!

As usual with the IPOB rants of which nothing else your cretinous brain could process. You are right, he doesn't owe me anything but I hope to be alive to see when this evil turns on us all and I will remind you of this particular comment.

He provides for his family who are all in a society where things work close to 100% through state approved robbery while your miserable existence is centered to defend him here on NL. I can never have someone like that as a role model, neither will any responsible person I know do so.

Like I said earlier, fvck you!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Say no to thuggery

Say no to godfatherism

Say no to APC

Free Lagos from greediness and wickedness

Lagos no be your papa land. Worry about your barren land!
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Feraz:
Fvck you and all you stand for, Ekoile!

As usual with the IPOB rants of which nothing else your cretinous brain could process. You are right, he doesn't owe me anything but I hope to be alive to see when this evil turns on us all and I will remind you of this particular comment.

He provides for his family who are all in a society where things work close to 100% through state approved robbery while your miserable existence is centered to defend him here on NL. I can never have someone like that as a role model, neither will any responsible person I know do so.

Like I said earlier, fvck you!

Fvck you too, eleriibu!
Re: JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria by Feraz(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Fvck you too, eleriibu!
Here comes another cretinous imp! Please, go another way, today ain't time for idiots like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Has No Mathematical Chance Of Winning Going By The Current Trend Of Result / Mohammed Isah: Ugwuanyi’s Commitment To Our Goal Exceptional / A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.