Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man (31304 Views)

Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Gunmen Assassinate Paul Onomuakpokpo, PDP Ward Chairman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by nwanyionitsha: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:
I thought pigs are saying there is no single soul in the ss supporting apc angry
Or has buhari relocated akwa ibom to the north east.
This also reminds me of how pigs were jubilating when apc facilities were destroyed somewhere in the se on the ground that apc has no place in that area, but watch how same pigs will now start shouting wolf. Pigs are the most foolish animals on earth. angry
Western pigs just keep blabbing jazz. Now i know why they will never be allowed to view or sight the moon.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by DerrickzB: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:
I thought pigs are saying there is no single soul in the ss supporting apc angry
This also reminds me of how pigs were jubilating when apc facilities were destroyed somewhere in the se on the ground that apc has no place in that area, but watch how same pigs will now start shouting wolf. Pigs are the most foolish animals on earth. angry

are you justifying this evil??
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by drook: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:
you are supposed to be used for ritual
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by gisthabit: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Ubdavis(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
okeynelson:
APC is always related to evil...e jus b like say GOD separate light from APC darkness..... get ur PVC people and let d light of GOD shine...
GOD bless #chelseafc long live #pdp

They are simply propagating the war saw agenda
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Brokeboy111(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Politicians sef, 4×0=
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
drook:
you are supposed to be used for ritual
Is that your profession or your dad's?
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Softdaddy12: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Killing ourselves just because of selfish, and desperate politicians that don't have the citizens at heart.I believe no any of there children are in this country, and some educate illiterate we still be fighting for this evil politicians.wise up and tell them to put their children upfront.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by ipobarecriminals: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
sad cheesy shocked grin sad sad wild pd pigs and their violence lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Ubdavis(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
What did u expect when war saw war saw! The acid doesn't look original..
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by udemzyudex(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

Get sense naa haba.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
udemzyudex:

Get sense naa haba.
Is that what you lack?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Corrinthians(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:
grin grin

Why the hell did Kanu use that word to describe his own brothers and sisters? Now the tag just won't go away!! Moreso because they still hailed him when he did, meaning it's in order! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by udemzyudex(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

Is that what you lack?

You lack sense bro, stop posting nonsense online.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
bishopkay:

If not for the fact that you're foolish, you'd have known that pigs are the second most intelligent animals in the world. So the joke is on you
Tell me more about yourself, I never really knew of this honestly. Pls I'm all ears listening from the horse's mouth. cheesy
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
udemzyudex:

You lack sense bro, stop posting nonsense online.
[/s]
Is this message for me or for Pigs?
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Corrinthians:
grin grin

Why the hell did Kanu use that word to describe his own brothers and sisters? Now the tag just won't go away!! Moreso because they still hailed him when he did, meaning it's in order! grin grin
Honestly, I may disagree with kanu on some issues but in this case, he is absolutely correct. There is no better description of them, he knows his followers better than you and I. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by kotv: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nothing good comes from APC. They have successfully brought thuggish politics from sw to ss. It shall never be well with apc
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by OBoy50: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2019

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by teemy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
I hate the violent dimension politics has turned to recently in the news. Irrespective of the party affiliation. hurting any person is surely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by daddio(m): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Akpakpan who lives in Uyo,PDP ward Chairman in Idoro2 was attacked with acid by masked men alleged to be sponsored by APC.Below iswhat he wrote....

'This is man's inhumanity to man.
No evil deeds will go unpunished,
Any evil done to man by man will be redressed,
If not now then later,if not by man certainly by God,
For  the victory of evil over good is temporary.
This is my able PDP ward chairman in odoro2,ika local government Area,mr Ephraim Ebebe that was attacked by a masks man with raw acid hired,
And sponsored by the ApC'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/pdp-ward-chairman-in-akwa-ibom-attacked.html

WHAT IF IT WAS CARRIED OUT BY A PDP MEMBER WHO DOESN'T LIKE THIS MAN?

MAYBE HE PREFERRED A CANDIDATE TO ANOTHER AND THE OTHER ONE IS TRYING TO TREAT HIS FU*K UP?

NIGERIA + POLITIC = FAILURE. grin

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nawa o, politics is really a dirty game.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by nifty60(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:
You have lost your sense of humanity because of politics. Well I don't blame u because even those on the other divide are only against it because he is one of them. If he was their opponent they may even be saying worst things. This kind of politics will not take us anywhere instead it is destroying our dear country
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by DerrickzB: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

We know your type..

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
DerrickzB:

We know your type..
Stop posting your family pictures, no one is interested. undecided
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Jowanson: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Good job from my APC patriots. My opposition thinks it is only machetes and guns that we have in our arsenal, they don't know we also use acids and anointing oils to do our jobs. Different weapon of attack for different set of people.
Acids: For attacking oppositions

Anointing Oil: For cleansing corruption charges of new members

~ProsidentBuhari

You need deliverance...lolzzzz!
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by DerideGull(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

Only a pig can make above remark.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
DerideGull:

Only a pig can make above remark.
Really? But Igbos are pigs and idiots ~ prophet kanu.
Is prophet kanu right or wrong? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / Update On Plateau State Governorship Results (2023) / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.