Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man (31301 Views)

Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Gunmen Assassinate Paul Onomuakpokpo, PDP Ward Chairman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Salowise: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Every small thing apc, na wow for naija
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Vinstel: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:
I thought pigs are saying there is no single soul in the ss supporting apc angry
Or has buhari relocated akwa ibom to the north east.
This also reminds me of how pigs were jubilating when apc facilities were destroyed somewhere in the se on the ground that apc has no place in that area, but watch how same pigs will now start shouting wolf. Pigs are the most foolish animals on earth. angry
No, I heard cone headed vultures are the most foolish
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by DerrickzB: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

Stop posting your family pictures, no one is interested. undecided

Hehehe.. children of hate and abuses.. now now u don reach my family!! I can't stoop so low.. meanwhile don't deny what you are
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe.. children of hate and abuses.. now now u don reach my family!! I can't stoop so low.. meanwhile don't deny what you are
Lmao. Really? I doubt you know who the shildren of hate are. If you care to know, pigs and idiots are the shildren of hate, frustration and anger, no one argues against that. Get this some fact into your head. cheesy
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by DerrickzB: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

Lmao. Really? I doubt you know who the shildren of hate are. If you care to know, pigs and idiots are the shildren of hate, frustration and anger, no one argues against that. Get this some fact into your head. cheesy

Swerve!! Peace bro
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
DerrickzB:

Swerve!! Peace bro
[/s]
Get out.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Your phone has autocorrect and it didn't correct this spelling epilepsy. Maybe your bad spellings have damaged the autocorrect feature of your phone sef.

If PDP invested in education, you won't be disgracing yourself online.

Awolowo invested in education yet, the waste has the highest number of half-baked professors in Nigeria.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by MannaFromHeaven(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Your phone has autocorrect and it didn't correct this spelling epilepsy. Maybe your bad spellings have damaged the autocorrect feature of your phone sef.

The same way BUHARI is investing in education?? APC has failed Nigerians, they were voted in to improve lives as they claim. You are there failing yourself like your dad's condom
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by bishopkay: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

Tell me more about yourself, I never really knew of this honestly. Pls I'm all ears listening from the horse's mouth. cheesy

You see? Another goof! You probably donated your brains to buhari's cows though so I'd spare you the whole high expectations...not that you are quite above the IQ of an amoeba so it's understandable.

It's pig Bro... Pig not horse. Stick with that rhetoric you know at least and if you need more education, I think the data you borrowed to comment is still remaining to check Google. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
bishopkay:

You see? Another goof! You probably donated your brains to buhari's cows though so I'd spare you the whole high expectations...not that you are quite above the IQ of an amoeba so it's understandable.

It's pig Bro... Pig not horse. Stick with that rhetoric you know at least and if you need more education, I think the data you borrowed to comment is still remaining to check Google. Gracias

[/s]
Spare me that trash. Go and educate yourself with elementary knowledge of Figures of Speech, with special reference to metaphor.
Why don't we say from the man's mouth but horse's mouth? Get out, unintelligent people bore me a lot.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

Really? But Igbos are pigs and idiots ~ prophet kanu.
Is prophet kanu right or wrong? cheesy

Lalalsticlala, Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Chain!! (in patience Jonathan voice)... d man look like big roasted yam
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Mohdhk(m): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2019
At the end of it all na till one person go win '' d correct person'' get well soon!!!!
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by nattyGENT: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
I thought pigs are saying there is no single soul in the ss supporting apc angry
This also reminds me of how pigs were jubilating when apc facilities were destroyed somewhere in the se on the ground that apc has no place in that area, but watch how same pigs will now start shouting wolf. Pigs are the most foolish animals on earth. angry
they that delight in wrong, wrong shall befall them too.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by abibun: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2019
Hotfreezer:

So what has been APC achievement in education in the last three year
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by ofiko123(m): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2019
Chaii what an unpleasant sight to behold..
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by cardoctor(m): 1:08am On Jan 14, 2019
Someone like him did it to him. Sorry sir its Nigerian style politics. Expect the unexpected.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by bishopkay: 1:25am On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Spare me that trash. Go and educate yourself with elementary knowledge of Figures of Speech, with special reference to metaphor.
Why don't we say from the man's mouth but horse's mouth? Get out, unintelligent people bore me a lot.

Hahaha see him going all ballistic grin Chai this thing really pain you no be small make I sha top the icing with this

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by landmark20: 3:57am On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
Recive sense ijn
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Okeyc230: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2019
End time Policid
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by TinaG(f): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2019
OMG! This is why I hate Nigeria.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Gkemz: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2019
APC is playing politics of bitterness and assassination against the opposition parties. Akpabio is inviting the wrath of the gods of the land upon himself. The same soil that made him who he is, is the same land he's fighting against.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup / Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash / Malami Approves Seizure Of Abba Kyari’s Properties, Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.