Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death (1334 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident / Bayelsa Election: APC Branded Salts Go Viral As Part Of Campaign Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by ExAngel007(f): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
A truck carrying APC branded bags of rice in Ekiti
state, crushed over 20 persons to death last night
Saturday, January 12th. According to reports, the
truck was transporting the branded rice from
Abuja, and was en route the Ifaki-Iworoko road in
Ado Ekiti, when the accident occurred.

The trailer caused multiple accidents on Iworoko
road, as it also affected an 18-seater Toyota bus
and a Toyota Corrolla car, thereby causing heavy
traffic.

Eyewitnesses say the driver of the truck lost
control of the wheels and rammed into the
market which was close to the road in Iworoko.
Many traders, who were still selling at night, were
affected.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the
state police command, Caleb Ikechukwu, said

"The accident actually happened at
Iworoko road in Ado Ekiti just this
evening and I heard that there were
causalities, but I cannot give figures. I
am yet to get proper briefing about it. I
learnt that the Divisional Police Officer
(DPO) in charge of that area is now on
his way to the scene. So, I cannot give
you the details, until he is back to brief
us'' he said

The remains of the dead persons have been
deposited in the morgue.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/305480-how-trailer-conveying-campaign-rice-killed-dozens-in-iworoko-ekiti.html

Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by ExAngel007(f): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
more

Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by Titto93(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Can anything good come out from APC?
RIP to d dead
Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by kaybaba25(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
I sense rituals election done come too many blood sacrifices

1 Like

Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by intruxive(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
angry
op, why display your foolishness publicly
Is labana rice the new APC logo angry
Foolish ipob

Modified: even if it is APC branded did the rice drive the truck?
And yes Ipob is still foolish tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by Teibaba(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Must you display stupidity at every level

Where is the APC?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by Okoroawusa: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Where is the APC rice?

Mynd44
Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by Okoroawusa: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Where is the APC rice?

Mynd44
Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by kufre2010: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Where is the APC rice?

Mynd44

Can't u see those rice on the floor?

Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by Okoroawusa: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
kufre2010:

Can't u see those rice on the floor?
So that is "APC" rice?

My friend zuzu away from here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by bedspread: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pure Sacrifice.....
Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by Pekele007: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:
So that is "APC" rice?

My friend zuzu away from here!
Shut up your mouth in shame my friend.

It's an APC branded rice. Awon stomach infrastructurer grin
Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
APC rice = "LOGO BENZ".
RITUAL KILLER HERDSMEN PARTY.
Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by osscarr(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2019
APC rice of death who wan chop?
Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by Presidiotbuhari: 1:03am On Jan 14, 2019
APC is a modern day Islamic Jihadi terror movement, hence can't do without blood.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Truck Carrying Apc-branded Bags Of Rice Crushes Dozens To Death by budaatum: 1:05am On Jan 14, 2019
intruxive:
angry
op, why display your foolishness publicly
Is labana rice the new APC logo angry
Foolish ipob
undecided cry undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Governorship Rally In Dala Kano / Kwara State Governor-elect On A Courtesy Visit To The VP, Yemi Osinbajo / Atiku Is Not Headed For Anywhere But Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.