Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This (1011 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This by WinningEleven(m): 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
It saddens me to see what is happening to my mates nowadays. Without further a due, lemme list them down.

1. Sexual Immortality

Sexual Immorality is rife among teenagers like me nowadays. Believe me, if you're a parent and you have a teenager as a child, he/she knows more than you think.
I know a lot of teens like me who have sex like food, during my final year in secondary school, after exams, a boy brought a girl to school , kissed and slept with her in a class while his friends kept guard for him.
It always spoils my mind to see such, upon all the efforts our parents are making, its no having any effect. I've been ridiculed and laughed at just because I chose to walk on the right path. Sexual immortality is bad cause

1. It hinders destiny
2. It will destroy your life
3. You stand risk of STD and spiritual problems.

So please, if you're a teen and you commit sexual sin, stop already.

2. Most Teens nowadays don't want to work( they believe in quick money scheme)

Parents, please mind the kind of friends your child rolls with. I was almost drawn to the sin of internet fraud if not for my mum that sat my ass down and gave me the lecture of a lifetime. God bless her.
40℅ of the scammers out there are teenagers or young adults. Secular songs are sang and the lyrics have influenced us a lot. A lot of us are now stealing girlfriend pant(no joke) just to get quick cash. I won't talk much on this because its common knowledge.

3. Teens like me nowadays don't read

Believe me. In our school last year, only 15 of us passed our waec out of like 450+ students.
The knowledge rate in our teens are dropping fast. Most of us don't believe in reading anymore. Education is nothing anymore thanks to secular models like lil kesh and his likes. Ask any teen that do you believe in education and his/her reply will shock you.

4. Most Female teens nowadays are into prostitution

You can tell by the clothes they wear. Very seductive and body hugging clothes. I attend jamb lessons and the cleavlages i see every day, Only GOD helps me. Most girls are dumb and don't know anything. Onluya few girls make effort to read and improve themselves. These are the things I noticed

A. They don't build their brains. They only build their bodies.
B. Ask any girl what she plans for herself and all you'll here is about "settling down with a rich man and getting married". Its very disturbing that most girls ambitions don't stretch above " getting married and settling down "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This by WinningEleven(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please if you know you are guilty of any of the points above please make efforts to improve.
I don't expect every one to agree with me.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique fynestboi abeg shift am
Re: If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This by Timmypromise(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
cry
Re: If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This by Yudee8(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
please what is sexual immortality?
Re: If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
are you a teen mr op undecided
Re: If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This by samysmoothfresh: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nairaland wee nor kee me @ "upcoming adult" cheesy

nice write up by the way.............i hope the teens read and make changes.
Cc pocohantas saffi
Re: If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This by mhizbel(f): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2019
True... Very nice.
Re: If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This by WinningEleven(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Answer... I Hardly Cum / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Tonto Dikeh Give Reason Wetin Make Her Bum Bum No Dey OK For Her [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.