Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

PDP Rejects N7bn Budget For Obaseki’s Foreign Trips in 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects N7bn Budget For Obaseki’s Foreign Trips in 2019 (12410 Views)

Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects N7bn Budget For Obaseki’s Foreign Trips in 2019 by lexy2014: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Cluv:
go and verify it, I don't time to argue with you. Even some state in the are paying 30k

Its verification am doing by asking u. Am not arguing. Na question I ask
Re: PDP Rejects N7bn Budget For Obaseki’s Foreign Trips in 2019 by Emperornice: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2019
gaby:
Dan Orbih and PDP should go and expunge that line item from the budget na...

It was an okay deal during his party's reign when funds were budgeted for travels and shared amongst themselves with no trips made as proposed.

They haven't cried yet...no more free or share the money. We have vast fallow lands in Edo. You guys should go farming and get productive for once.

NB
My comment above is not to justify the amount budgeted as right or wrong using PDP's tenure as a yard stick, it is simply to say that, while the same budget provisions were made in the PDP era the purposes for which such provisions were made which in this case is for International travels to attract foreign investors were zilch and instead the monies shared amongst themselves. With this present administration, do well to find anyone following Edo and it's politics, you'd find an unbiased review on how the present administration is like none before it and ably commandeered by a man who knows his onions and a strict administrator.

In as much as I appreciate the fact you stated that you're not justifying the amount, I would also like to correct you that never in the history of PDP rule in Edo State was 3bn naira budgeted for travel.
I'm not a sympathizer of PDP neither do OK I belong to any parties, I'm m just a citizen who clamours for good governance for Nigeria's
Re: PDP Rejects N7bn Budget For Obaseki’s Foreign Trips in 2019 by Zillahnonso(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2019
1972xy:
Pdp can ever stop amusing me. Are u the one to tell apc how to spend their money or how to offer the state the leadership required?
Wait for your time.
Man must hypocrisy rob you of your five sense organs?
So the money belong to APC and not Edo state?
Pls research on the roles of an opposition party.

ooooooh, I just wasted my time on someone they hypocrisy has robed his sense of reasoning.
Re: PDP Rejects N7bn Budget For Obaseki’s Foreign Trips in 2019 by gaby(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Emperornice:

In as much as I appreciate the fact you stated that you're not justifying the amount, I would also like to correct you that never in the history of PDP rule in Edo State was 3bn naira budgeted for travel.
I'm not a sympathizer of PDP neither do OK I belong to any parties, I'm m just a citizen who clamours for good governance for Nigeria's

Beautiful bro...the figure you just quoted is something I have been trying to find to help me make comparisons. If indeed this amount is true and a record breaker, then it is all shades of evil and questionable. We demand explanations and accountability.

I don't do APC or PDP...I am more concerned about that person who'd drive my state and country to the next level and zero out the businesses as usuals, it matters to me not if that person is of APC or PDP stock.
Re: PDP Rejects N7bn Budget For Obaseki’s Foreign Trips in 2019 by Amina2019: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2019
7bn....even if the missionary decided it this millienum they would start their experdition they will not need this ammount of money. see wetin dey kee nigeria.
Re: PDP Rejects N7bn Budget For Obaseki’s Foreign Trips in 2019 by solidstormy86: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Cluv:
and pdp was a saints for sixteen years of their rule? You people should be ashamed.

We voted APC to change that anomaly but now they are proving to be worse. Infact all the criminals in pdp are now in APC. They are arresting those that looted Armed Forces money during Jonathan but nobody is saying anything about Adam m'uazu formal pdp chairman bcoz he is an APC mole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resume Of New Ig Md Abubakar / LASTMA Official Dies Chasing After A Vehicle / Southern States To Construct Lagos-Calabar Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.