Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje (10199 Views)

Lagos Guber Aspirant, Ade Dosunmu Dumps PDP, Joins NNPP / Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by Shawnnn01: 7:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Jayloy:
The outcome of yesterday's debate is going to dominate today's conversation no doubt. The fairest debate ever IMO. My unbiased positions are as follows

1. Gbadamosi Babatunde 1st
2. Sanwo Olu 2nd
3. Jimi Agbaje 3rd
4 Salis 4th

Thanks to The Platform, a brainchild of Poju Oyemade, the pastor of covenant Christian Centre.

The truth is that Jimi could have done better. If I were to be Jimi Agbaje, I'll be criticising Lagos government decisions every week. I must always be in the news to constantly rob it on people's face that I can do better. Voice out better alternatives to any project they do, with this he would have been in the news and we would have unconsciously have seen him as a better alternatives. This he should have done while building political structures among the not too educated that always vote at the grass root.
Jimi is from my home town in Lagos n he needs to do more than that if he intends to win. Being the #1 opposition candidate anywhere building collapse happens he needs to be there , he need to be at every junction filled with refuse another failure of APC, I am yet to see him politicizing and gaining from all this. The logjam at apapa, all the road Ambode demolished in Ikorodu to pave way for construction work that he’s yet to start a year after, this are policy failure to benefit from.

Those are the places this idiot called Jimi should be truout the 4 years n not just campaign periods but am sorry if a as a governorship candidate he does not know this are the best way to familiarize himself with the people. Jimi should be leading the charge against Lekki tow gate and be seen to be doing that not just heard. By and large Jimi is an idiot for not taking advantage of all of this and the PDP Igbo supporter making noise on SM are even more stupid.

Lagos need beta governance not dashing out the governorship on frivolities n sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by babyfaceafrica: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Jayloy:
The outcome of yesterday's debate is going to dominate today's conversation no doubt. The fairest debate ever IMO. My unbiased positions are as follows

2. Sanwo Olu 2nd
3. Jimi Agbaje 3rd
4 Salis 4th

Thanks to The Platform, a brainchild of Poju Oyemade, the pastor of covenant Christian Centre.

The truth is that Jimi could have done better. If I were to be Jimi Agbaje, I'll be criticising Lagos government decisions every week. I must always be in the news to constantly rob it on people's face that I can do better. Voice out better alternatives to any project they do, with this he would have been in the news and we would have unconsciously have seen him as a better alternatives. This he should have done while building political structures among the not too educated that always vote at the grass root.
even if jimi does all these things,he won't win Lagos state,Lagos politics has passed this level you are looking at it
Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by smart1712: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2019
As usual
Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by smart1712: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2019
As usual grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by tollyboy5(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2019
sureheaven:
You even ran for party chairmanship and lost now you think you can win Lagos governorship election. shocked

Lagos is and will never be for you just as Nigeria is and will never be for Atiku. shocked

Sanwolu ni joorrr
Eko oni baje ooo
All this Yorubas shouting sonwo-olu very very soon we would filter Lagos sanwo supporters from immigrant and return you guys to oyo ,kwara whatever
Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by Ayobami7(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2019
阮德英国加
Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2019
Jayloy:

2. Sanwo Olu 2nd
3. Jimi Agbaje 3rd
4 Salis 4th

What you just described is exactly what Funsho Williams did that made him a formidable opponent to Tinubu before he was cut down. Agbaje's strategy is a lazy one hinged on his personal charisma, and wide-spread dislike for Tinubu. Hopefully, Gbadamosi would learn.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by Propsvilla(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Jayloy:

2. Sanwo Olu 2nd
3. Jimi Agbaje 3rd
4 Salis 4th

Jimi is not serious Candidate because he gains from the current APC Government. His Company supplies drugs to all Lagos State Hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by akigbemaru: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Jayloy:

2. Sanwo Olu 2nd
3. Jimi Agbaje 3rd
4 Salis 4th

Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by akigbemaru: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Jimi is from my home town in Lagos n he needs to do more than that if he intends to win. Being the #1 opposition candidate anywhere building collapse happens he needs to be there , he need to be at every junction filled with refuse another failure of APC, I am yet to see him politicizing and gaining from all this. The logjam at apapa, all the road Ambode demolished in Ikorodu to pave way for construction work that he’s yet to start a year after, this are policy failure to benefit from.

Those are the places this idiot called Jimi should be truout the 4 years n not just campaign periods but am sorry if a as a governorship candidate he does not know this are the best way to familiarize himself with the people. Jimi should be leading the charge against Lekki tow gate and be seen to be doing that not just heard. By and large Jimi is an idiot for not taking advantage of all of this and the PDP Igbo supporter making noise on SM are even more stupid.

Lagos need beta governance not dashing out the governorship on frivolities n sentiments.
Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by sheltergreen: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Lolz

Meanwhile.....

Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by justfash50: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2019
Jayloy:

2. Sanwo Olu 2nd
3. Jimi Agbaje 3rd
4 Salis 4th

I disagree slightly sir, Sanwoolu should come 1st and Gbadamosi 2nd.

Governance is not all about abstractions alone but more importantly grounded actions. Go back and watch the debate again, what you will notice are unrealistic solution peddled by Gbadamosi. It is not be eloquent alone, it is the substance that comes with it.

He said Lagos state will generate power by itself HOW? He clearly does not have the legal frameworks and the infractions that might come after.

He also mentioned rail as if Lagos state can do it alone without consultation with stakeholders. Etc

Preparation is key in aspiring for the enviable position in Lagos state, this is Lagos state and not others in the country...............you must come with data,information and not just visualize without concrete steps.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by Jayloy: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2019
justfash50:

I disagree slightly sir, Sanwoolu should come 1st and Gbadamosi 2nd.

Governance is not all about abstractions alone but more importantly grounded actions. Go back and watch the debate again, what you will notice are unrealistic solution peddled by Gbadamosi. It is not be eloquent alone, it is the substance that comes with it.

He said Lagos state will generate power by itself HOW? He clearly does not have the legal frameworks and the infractions that might come after.

He also mentioned rail as if Lagos state can do it alone without consultation with stakeholders. Etc

Preparation is key in aspiring for the enviable position in Lagos state, this is Lagos state and not others in the country...............you must come with data,information and not just visualize without concrete steps.

It is not just eloquence alone but the quality of his ideas whihc are above par. Didn't you hear him talk about devolution of power and seeking means to practice true federalism? If he achieves this then the legal barrier to power generation by Lagos state would be solved.
Re: Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje by 9jauk: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
A nation builder with in-depth knowledge of how Lagos should be won the debate Flawlessly stop the deception, Babatunde Gbadamosi BOG went viraL on social media as usual Action Democratic Party is definitely having my vote this time around, Millions of Apc supporters like me are not happy with Tinubu’s godfatherism look at how Ambode got disgraced out of office,sad I must say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Must Fight For Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency By Olu Fasan / OPL 245: Malami Says Nigeria Expecting $200 Million From Netherland, Switzerland / Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.