Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (31201 Views)

MKO Abiola: Abdulsalami’s Government Killed My Father - Jamiu Abiola / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2019
So because of a political Honour , He went ahead and endorsed Buhari

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Its good its his same SW brothers that blasted him

So no calling of Igbos here

cheesy

Speaking with journalists in Lagos, Jamiu said Buhari should not be described anywhere as tribalistic, adding that if he was, he would not have honoured his father 25 years after the annulment of the election.

He urged the Yoruba to reelect Buhari on February 16 so as not to betray Abiola and his slain wife, Kudirat, in their graves.

He said, “People have to understand that any man that can honour a victory won by another man from another tribe is not a tribalist. If he was tribalistic, he would not have done what he did to M.K.O Abiola.

“Buhari had even said in the letter of honour that June 12 is more important than the Independence Day, Nigerians should understand that and I believe that the Yoruba that I know will not betray Chief M.K.O Abiola in his grave by voting against a man who honoured him.

“The Yoruba are known to appreciate and value anybody who genuinely does something good for them genuinely.’’

Source :punchng

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/yoruba-should-vote-buhari-to-honour-my-father-abiolas-son/amp/https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/yoruba-should-vote-buhari-to-honour-my-father-abiolas-son/amp/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nukilia: 6:52am On Jan 14, 2019
He is a confused soul grin cheesy grin

242 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2019
See his mouth like roasted kpomo

286 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2019
jasonguru:

cheesy cheesy

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by shigoslim(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2019
There tons of hungry & Angry in the land. Only those who are still feed by their parents supporting this administration. Enough said

219 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by jamaicabakare(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Racoon(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2019
I still maintained that the alleged political sophistication of the our SW brethren does not and will never translate to political sagacity. Imagine Abiola son talking this shitcrap.

A Buhari that was part of a government that not only denied your late father MKO Abiola his freely given democratic mandate but ensured he unfortunately died in detention.

Only for him to do a political damage control with the alleged post-humous mandate actualization of the June-12? May you be delivered man.

Nigeria and SW please don't stick to failure because of political survival.Nigeria just need to be salvage first.There may not be Nigeria for any region to rule over in another four years if the catastrophe on seat continues.

185 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by DMerciful(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2019
A child who is not careful what killed his father will kill him. Imagine such foolery!

212 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nbote(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2019
I'm glad it was his own ppl who blasted him. Some zonBs will still come to claim those are Igbos

218 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by SalamRushdie: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Old fool ...Enough of using the name of Abiola for selfish interest, Abiola fought for free and fair democracy but this useless stupid bastard son wants us to vote in a tyrant because of his father ..does this even make any sense

163 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Silensa(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2019
People are truly not smiling at all.
If we should commit our future to a failure because of the dead, Will the dead also join us to suffer the outcome such decision?

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by tamonokare: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2019
You're a disgrace to your father.

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Denton027: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2019
Lol if only this idiot knew that Buhari was a huge fan albeit an unabashed one at that, of the same man that killed his father and truncated his mandate... Anyway I'm glad it was his own brothers that called him out on his shameless tomfoolery.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Ojiofor: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2019
These guys are dumb as fucck.
Well,June 12 means nothing to many people.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2019
Denton027:
Lol if only this idiot knew that Buhari was a huge fan albeit an unabashed one at that, of the same man that killed his father and truncated his mandate... Anyway I'm glad it was his own brothers that called him out on his shameless tomfoolery.

Reason I respect felas son

Femi, clearly told Osinbajo In public that he won't support their ambition

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Racoon(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2019
maybachmusic:
So because of a political Honour , He went ahead and endorsed Buhari grin cheesy cheesy grin Its good its his same SW brothers that blasted him.So no calling of Igbos here.
My dear, our SW brethren political sophistication is a tragic irony.Imagine going for a catastrophic failure because of political survival.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by DaleYaks: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Follow person wey sabi. #FourMoreYearsNaija

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by dropurluv(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2019
How will voting buhari bring honor to a dead man??

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Soulsymbol99: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Hw ur dad is turning in his grave nw undecided

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by zombieTRACKER: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2019
Silensa:
People are truly not smiling at all.
If we should commit our future to a failure because of the dead, Will the dead also join us to suffer the outcome such decision?

Nobody is smiling

There is Hunger and despair in the land

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Ajoanu: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2019
That was very unwise of him.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Fidelismaria: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
jasonguru:

grin grin grin

Brutality

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Treasure17(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why not generalise it further by saying Nigerians should vote for him because of the honour he bestowed on Abiola. In as much it's your opinion, try and be objective. Truth should definitely come before emotions in all ramifications.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Online4u: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1enuyxpLgu0

(Video): Buhari Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers At Aso Rock

A cross-section of South West traditional rulers that paid a courtesy call on President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock Villa on Friday received what appeared to be monetary gifts in brown envelopes, a trending video has showed.

The Yoruba traditional rulers that visited the president included the Ooni of Ife, Alake of Egbaland, Ayangburen of Ikorodu, Oloye of Oye Ekiti, Olukare of Ikare Akoko, Aseyin of Iseyin, Deji of Akure and Alayemore of Ido Osun.

In the 28-second video captured by Channels Television, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Chairman of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu can be seen talking to reporters while one of the traditional rulers standing beside him turns around to receive a bulky brown envelope believed to have been padded with cash.

It is not uncommon for visitors to government houses to receive cash and other material items as “thank you” gifts and it remains uncertain if the content of the envelope was one of such.

Watch Now! Buhari Zero Integrity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQoMyMWuu8

What Is Integrity? #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain With Nnenna Ukeje #GNWA2019 #Atiku #PDP #Atikulate2019 #NextLevel #BetterNigeria With Atiku

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Vickym1(f): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
U don't blame the eeediot cuz he doesn't know wat an average Nigerian is going through in the hands of the lifeless dullard undecided may his life, his families life, his generation be rule the way buari is ruling Nigeria.. Rubbish undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Yorubasaredogs: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
I am surprised there still exists sensible yorubas that called this spoilt brat to order. The bad eggs among us made it look like all yorubas are useless.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lol grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maduka Jettisons Crucial Appointment To Save Soul Onboard Local Flight / NJC recommends 11 Justices to the Supreme Court (Photos) / Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.