Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (34821 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by ChristineC: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Martinez19:
A white woman would come here and integrate peacefully but illegal muslim immigrants would enter Europe, refuse to integrate and be shouting for rights and superiority like say na only them waka come.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by falcon01: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2019
Pabloriqueza:
Your kind will worship a white person.
says the black man who believes jesus is his lord and saviour cheesy grin grin
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2019
winj3:

I managed to trace her on twitter, I have given her all the info I have on IGBO people and how they are the most criminal mended black people on earth!

This is why Yoruba are one hell of terrible people
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by grandstar(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
IamAtikulate:

One are skull miners and Agberos and potential terrorists and hatefully traitorous while the other are peaceful though annoyingly, accommodating and progressive. Have you ever wondered why Yoruba Moslems are supporting Buhari against majority of their Christian brothers who are supporting a detribalized and secular party, PDP.

I'm Yoruba and all you're saying is utter nonsense

Yoruba Muslims like their secular Christian ethnic mates are only Muslim by religion but behavior. They are heavy drinkers of alcohol especially during Ileya( the Muslim festival where they slaughter rams)

Northerners do not consider them Muslims

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Escapes Death In Terrible Accident Along Enugu Road (Photos) / "Life Is Too Short"; Birthday Girl Who Survived Tragic Motor Accident Says. PICS / Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.