Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (34842 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AmazingELixir: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Hoodbilonia: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2019
dem don uwe dia dibia tie am down
see client
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Silensa:
OK OK OK OK OK but why am I finding it hard to believe?
Happy married life to them
It's true, I know her. Infact she is teaching her children igbo language. Truly love knows no bounds

4 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by MissRaine69(f): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Silensa:
OK OK OK OK OK but why am I finding it hard to believe?
Happy married life to them
Because of the stereotypes that unfortunately are sometimes proven to be true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Odi OK....Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by MissRaine69(f): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Why do we still think it’s a big deal to marry a white person? In Switzerland no one batted an eyelid.

5 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
dem don uwe dia dibia tie am down
see client
Forget that thing Abeg, this one no be dibia matter na love, they have been married for years and have lovely kids. Love knows no bounds

4 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Igbo Are amazing...the question is how do they do it ?

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Wow!!! Good..... Instead of marrying someone old enough to be your grandma.... smileysmiley#TeamForeignGirls would be happy about this newsgringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by 1daboi: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Igbo amaka nwanne!

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by rapboss(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Love doesn't discriminate!!!
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Rollins777(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
baliyubla:
These boys already using the woman's profile for business.

Buhari why? See as yahoo come increase under your government.
stupid guy, just saying everything that comes out of the mouth without reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by kings11ng(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2019
kiddoiLL:
The construction of all the caption shows she clearly didn't type those captions including the Igbo..“when idikia was idika”...lol
only kids will believe she typed all those stuffs....
When d gbedu dey enter body
go check her profile on Facebook and Twitter and you will recant like cultist who are tired of game banging

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by dazzybliss(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2019
baliyubla:
These boys already using the woman's profile for business.

Buhari why? See as yahoo come increase under your government.

Islamic agenda���
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by lemonys(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Wao wao wao
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by DexterousOne(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2019
flyca:
So lovely! I love when people integrate into their new culture like this.

Lemme use opportunity to rant small.
Early 2000, an American lady loved my uncle like this, even much more. The lady came for missions here in Nigeria, fell in love, next thing marriage. This lady was so warm, so homely, playing around like this lady, trying to speak the language, everything she sees was interestiing to her. My uncle was a broke ass. He didn't even have accomodation, he was squating in church house. Even village house na pit laterine angry

But this lady never complained! She got pregnant returned to US to give birth. Processed my uncle's papers. Piam! The guy entered his first international flight to obodo oyibo. After a while, his family gradually starting trooping into the US. Everything was done with the woman's money, sometimes with the help of the church and sometimes with the help of her family. Nonsense man reached there, after three kids, started womanising. SMH

Yet this ungrateful man has the effontery to divorce his wife! America I believe is an accomodating country with “relaxed” laws otherwise they should deport him! His facebook timeline has no mention of the woman yet he poses to be happy. I am personally bitter with him.

Uncle Okey, if you ever read this, go and reconcil with Aunty Jess, you ingrate! angry

I have an uncle like that too.

anu ofia.

undecided

11 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by dazzybliss(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2019
flyca:
So lovely! I love when people integrate into their new culture like this.

Lemme use opportunity to rant small.
Early 2000, an American lady loved my uncle like this, even much more. The lady came for missions here in Nigeria, fell in love, next thing marriage. This lady was so warm, so homely, playing around like this lady, trying to speak the language, everything she sees was interestiing to her. My uncle was a broke ass. He didn't even have accomodation, he was squating in church house. Even village house na pit laterine angry

But this lady never complained! She got pregnant returned to US to give birth. Processed my uncle's papers. Piam! The guy entered his first international flight to obodo oyibo. After a while, his family gradually starting trooping into the US. Everything was done with the woman's money, sometimes with the help of the church and sometimes with the help of her family. Nonsense man reached there, after three kids, started womanising. SMH

Yet this ungrateful man has the effontery to divorce his wife! America I believe is an accomodating country with “relaxed” laws otherwise they should deport him! His facebook timeline has no mention of the woman yet he poses to be happy. I am personally bitter with him.

Uncle Okey, if you ever read this, go and reconcil with Aunty Jess, you ingrate! angry

So you would have been in America now right??..... So sorry bro,
I feel your pain�

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by ipobarethieves: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2019
sad
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by perdollar(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2019
BBC got her back. god give me oyibo woman abeg, Nigerian girls don too tire me wt dia fake life

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by STILESGANG: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Black people and low self esteem, whats the big deal in marrying a white woman?. Why must this be news? undecided
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Galaticos444: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2019
falcon01:
She's about to get scammed maybe it's real who knows, who cares
u think d igbos ar afonjas that marries fat ugly white women for visa or others financial gains

6 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by buchilino(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Ooni:
Ibos get the best. honestly.

Emm bro, it's igbo not ibo.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Mccullum: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2019
By their media's name we shall know them, Yoruba has been marrying white ladies before Igbos... Either Muslims or Christians of Yoruba men browsing white babes before flantinos contact them.

Inferiority complex syndrome is affecting Igbos and forcing them to be disrespectful to Yorubas...

And the difference is clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Princedapace(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Chaii. That man Don escape o.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by buchilino(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2019
perdollar:
BBC got her back. god give me oyibo woman abeg, Nigerian girls don too tire me wt dia fake life

Smh, honestly if am ur dad, I will seize ur laptop n phone 4eva smiley

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by chizzypresh(f): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2019
winj3:

she wants to marry a Nigeria and she picks the worst of the worst... IGBO. After he finish 419 her and her family other decent Nigerians will suffer the consequences!

Get out from this IGBO union while you can, let me find her details and warn her quickly about IGBOs...I am checking now

What do u mean by that??

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Mccullum:
By their media's name we shall know them, Yoruba has been marrying white ladies before Igbos... Either Muslims or Christians of Yoruba men browsing white babes before flantinos contact them.

Inferiority complex syndrome is affecting Igbos and forcing them to be disrespectful to Yorubas...

And the difference is clear.
you mean white old grandmas grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by nwanyionitsha: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2019
winj3:

she wants to marry a Nigeria and she picks the worst of the worst... IGBO. After he finish 419 her and her family other decent Nigerians will suffer the consequences!

Get out from this IGBO union while you can, let me find her details and warn her quickly about IGBOs...I am checking now
I can feel your pains.
That Nigerian oyibo or whatever she calls herself don divorce her yoruba husband.
See another one.

8 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by PotatoSalad(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin i pity this woman. Even a blind man can see it clearly chai grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by CharlesJok3r: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2019
I refuse to be decieved that she is the person behind all those post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Life Is Too Short"; Birthday Girl Who Survived Tragic Motor Accident Says. PICS / Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.