Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos (34801 Views)

Nigerian Airlines Are Now Turning To Neighboring Ghana For Aviation Fuel / 5 Travel Experiences Every Nigerian Should Have Before Turning 30 / Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by jamp: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2015
i really dont understand what is happening to the beautiful city of Abuja. Abuja is one of the cleaniest city in Nogeria. everybody wants to be in Abuja. of recent the city of Abuja stinks. most places smell like lagos. infact the smell is so much that even when you are driving with your glasses up, the odour still comes inside.

i want to mention some of these Places, Area 1, Area 8, Area 2, Apo (shoprite),some parts of wuse 2. Go maitama(ministers hill) and asokoro (near ecowas) your will see water gushing out from the gutters.

the Abuja i saw when i came some years back is gradually turning to Lagos.

i wish i can upload how abuja stinks now so we can understand.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Obascoetubi: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2015
picturesss or we dont biliv

29 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by jamp: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Obascoetubi:

do you need pictures for odour.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by adanduka: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Places like Nyanya-Keffi express beside checkpoint and not these places you mentioned. Lol @ Shoprite Apo stinking. You should clean your car more often lipsrsealed
And Lagos isn't the only place with stinking places, haven't you been to Aba?

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by mrmetoo1: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2015
It's the human factor. As a nation we're quite indiscipline. People start to pee everywhere, they throw their garbage everywhere. We really need a task force that'll deal with public nuisances

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by falconey(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

lwkm yes he need it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by sCun: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2015
adanduka:
Places like Nyanya-Keffi express beside checkpoint and not these places you mentioned. Lol @ Shoprite Apo stinking. You should clean your car more often lipsrsealed
Lagos has far more stinking places than Aba.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by jamp: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2015
adanduka:

my dear. that place stinks most tyms. are you aware there is a big canal around there? infact its at the back of shoprite. i know that area too well.
i passed there this morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Obascoetubi: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

yes or its not true

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by jamp: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Obascoetubi:
yes or its not true

you are funny
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by dmjinc(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2015
I don't think so undecided
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by jingh(f): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Becus you want 2 ridicule and talk about abuja, you ve 2 use lagos as a comparative subject.
Cant u compare it(abuja) with ur dirty and undeveloped state.

Which state re u from

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by hazyfm1: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2015
I SEE
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Aarizz: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Please Lagos doesn't smell anymore abeg!

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Akshow: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2015
This baseless rants without evidence hits front page while well researched and well written topics don't smell d frontpage. Sometimes u wonder if nairaland mods are high on cheap weed. Rawwbish

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2015
You don't know what happened? Well, GEJ happened! Enjoy the fresh stinky, stale air. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Seequadry(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Lol...... this op is a fish seller....

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by sammieguze(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Expected.

With the level of migration to abuja, i think we all should expect that.

Am sure you have also noticed the traffic is much more than before, houses are more, more people, more businesses and definitely, more sewage and human waste.

That my dear is exactly one of the the socio economic problem associated with increase in population

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Obascoetubi: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

you are funny
wink
jamp:

you are funny
yes oo

🐔
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by mrlaw93(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2015
u must be craze.. Hw cn u compare the downfall of abuja to the recent state of lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by TippyTop(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

i really dont understand what is happening to the beautiful city of Abuja. Abuja is one of the cleaniest city in Nogeria. everybody wants to be in Abuja. of recent the city of Abuja stinks. most places smell like lagos. infact the smell is so much that even when you are driving with your glasses up, the odour still comes inside.

i want to mention some of these Places, Area 1, Area 8, Area 2, Apo (shoprite),some parts of wuse 2. Go maitama(ministers hill) and asokoro (near ecowas) your will see water gushing out from the gutters.

the Abuja i saw when i came some years back is gradually turning to Lagos.

i wish i can upload how abuja stinks now so we can understand.

Stinky and funky Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by blakky97(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
a. y. a
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by tociano009(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Op need deliverance
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by jammyunn(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
It is well bro

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by jaybee104(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Make dem no bring pictures wey go smell fr dis tread o
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by tolexy007(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

hahahahahahaha i tire ooo, pls help me ask am oo, dat is whot u get wen u see a man smoking wet weed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Ideyontop: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Its simply because population is increasing drastically.

I hear the current minister of the FCT isn't very active like El-rufai who gave Abuja its present glory.

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
undecided

There's this part of Wuse 2, near Rockview hotel that smells like crazy!
Also during the rainy season, Area one gets very flooded you can hardly pass with Keke Napep.
Truly, Abuja don de spoil! cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) / Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) / Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.