Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

"I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" (4139 Views)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by Lot13(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Just Negodu!

Just Imagine!

How can a whole Chief Judge of Nigeria "forget" to declare

€49,971.71,
£23,409.66,
$391,401.28

The chief judicial officer of Nigeria, the highest of all learned men.

Even if he was permanently working from abroad, he'll never get these type of balance in his account.

Onnoghen must surely have sold justice to the highest bidder at different times. No wonder PMB was non-committal to his ascension to the exalted position.
A judicial officer with 55 houses.!
Buhari should declare state of emergency on corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by meccuno: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Whobedatte:
Buhari Almajiris thread
Hopeless set of low - lifers cool
Awon omo onijekuje

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by orisa37: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
HE IS NOT GUILTY, BECAUSE THE TRIAL IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED! LET HIM FACE THE TRIAL IF NECESSARY ON THE 19TH MAY 2019..
Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by adekolaelect(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
hrykanu231:

The topic is not in sync with the body of this post and it is highly misleading. Mod, I hope you know the implication(s) of allowing false information thrive?

This same set of people who don't see anything wrong in Babachir Lawal walking free or Ganduje being celebrated for taking kickbacks are the first to shout integrity. Terrible is just the word that describes their thinking...
you would have say something meaningful if you can concentrate on the topic .
Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by hrykanu231(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
adekolaelect:
you would have say something meaningful if you can concentrate on the topic .

Is it not stupid enough that the topic and the post don't align? You think this is ur village meeting square or you think everyone here plays for lifeless Fc where they "don't read, they don't listen"( Apologies to Amaechi)
Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by Konquest: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
PassingShot:
Just Negodu!

Just Imagine!

How can a whole Chief Judge of Nigeria "forget" to declare

€49,971.71,
£23,409.66,
$391,401.28

The chief judicial officer of Nigeria, the highest of all learned men.

Even if he was permanently working from abroad, he'll never get these type of balance in his account.

Onnoghen must surely have sold justice to the highest bidder at different times. No wonder PMB was non-committal to his ascension to the exalted position.
^^^^^^
^^^^^^

It beats my imagination too...

It would be the worse case/
form of amnesia in medical history
for a whole CJN to forget he has
such amount of money in his
Domiciliary Account!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Warns Against Vote Buying, Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa Governorship Elections / Just In: Heavy Gunshots At Igboho's House Overnight As Sunday Igboho’s Men Repel / Abubakar Atiku & Peter Obi In A Political Plot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.