Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

See How She Consistently Burn Her Food[PIC] - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How She Consistently Burn Her Food[PIC] (2741 Views)

How I Cook This Food (pic) / Interview With Pocohantas About Her Food Blog, And Herself / Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See How She Consistently Burn Her Food[PIC] by Pojomojo: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
pricelesshoney:
In life there is principle of cause and effect at work, her burning food regularly is an effect, find the underlying cause and solve it, you'll be amazed at the result, it may just be that she is stressed emotionally or physically which may lead to her over thinking ,thus lead to her forgetting things around, personally it happened to me mine was as a result of stress and pressure, and when I was pregnant, if u can't find out what is causing it then put safety measure in place,

Gas burn very fast,what she burn on gas she may not burn on kerosene stove, when you're not around, lock the gas and allow her to only use kerosene stove, if you cannot enforce it then make sure she set the gas burner on low, whenever she is cooking, I hope this helps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prices Of Foodstuffs / Which Nigerian Tribe Eat Meat Pass? / If You Have Never Visited Akwa Ibom State, After This, You Will Have To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.