Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

"There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard (23202 Views)

Lionel Messi Launches His Own Production Company / Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" / Fact:one Greatest Fact About Ibrahimovic One Season At United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Frankaka8(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
tesppidd:
lol

That guy's name is krasid.

I know him well.

He lives and loves Ronaldo.

grin
guess cr7 gives him wet dreams on a regular... many are mad, few are roaming
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Shegzy8(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Codes151:
team matters! United passing through a phase! But truth is pogba is doing good! If not the best midfielder in epl

Omg..did you just say that...having few good games already makes him the best in EPL?...you are so pathetic if you can't reason or see things beyond your club...torreira had a few good games and some arsenal fans said he is better than kante, do you actually think yesterday's performance made de gea the best gk in EPL?..no...he was actually the best before yesterdays games...form is temporary, class is permanent

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by saucemanny(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
GisthoodBlog:
Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard has revealed he believes Barcelona Star Lionel Messi is the "Greatest Player Of All Time" despite historic Cristiano Ronaldo rivalry.

Hazard took on Messi twice in the 2017/18 Champions League as Barcelona dumped the Blues out of the competition 4-1 on aggregate.

MySportDab report the magical Messi, who reached the milestone of 400 La Liga goals at the weekend, bagged three of Barca's goals in that last 16 tie.

However, Chelsea star Hazard does not think there is an argument as to who is the best.

'Two G.O.A.T.s you say? No way. There is only one G.O.A.T (The Greatest Of All Time): Him, Lionel Messi!' he told Belgian Outlet HLN.

"Those two games against Barcelona were not my best memories of 2018. I was happy to play against Barcelona and Messi, but I didn't deliver what I expected. I was disillusioned.

"My three sons were there for the home at Stamford Bridge. The eldest is a big Messi fan - all of us are Messi fans, actually. He wanted to see Messi that day, because Messi is a special player," he added.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/is-only-one-goat-lionel-messi-eden.html

messi is like someone working under his fathers company who never taste failure n challenges as much compare to someone who worked in ajegunle from there get employed in lekki then move to banana island.to me rc7 have worked in different land with different club shine like sun.so your goat should try it by then ii shall concur if he shine all through.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Oeworldbest1: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
obonujoker:

So you expect Rinaldo to play the way Messi plays ba...?? In what areas of play is Messi better than Ronaldo
All round footballing skill bro. Can Ronaldo play as a midfielder for Juventus. Can he throw accurate 90m pass to Cuadrado like Messi throws to Jordi Alba. With all disrespect, Ronaldo dey try but Messi get extreme dexterity. Ronaldo is athletism like Dembele, Mbappe, Bale etc. They are alike. Can Ronaldo drop deep and control midfield? What Ronaldo has over Messi is height and aerial threat for goalscoring but despite this Messi has a better goal ratio. So you see?

5 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by klever18(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
who be the second GOAT
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Oeworldbest1: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
saucemanny:

messi is like someone working under his fathers company who never taste failure n challenges as much compare to someone who worked in ajegunle from there get employed in lekki then move to banana island.to me rc7 have worked in different land with different club shine like sun.so your goat should try it by then ii shall concur if he shine all through.

Man Utd (age 18-24) is the biggest club brand in the world. It has the biggest fan base and is the most successful club in the world's most viewed league.

Real Madrid (24-33) is the most successful club in football history. The galactic club with all the political influence in football

Is Messi 33 yet?

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Benreu(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
well that is ur opinion...my own is the GOAT ois cr7
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by giwish(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oeworldbest1:

All round footballing skill bro. Can Ronaldo play as a midfielder for Juventus. Can he throw accurate 90m pass to Cuadrado like Messi throws to Jordi Alba. With all disrespect, Ronaldo dey try but Messi get extreme dexterity. Ronaldo is athletism like Dembele, Mbappe, Bale etc. They are alike. Can Ronaldo drop deep and control midfield? What Ronaldo has over Messi is height and aerial threat for goalscoring but despite this Messi has a better goal ratio. So you see?

90m pass?bros easy with d lies na.wetn b football pitch dimension sef

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by ola2unjy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
We've heard dis countless time, Hazard himself should be ashame.....
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by valgbo(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
tesppidd:
Maradona will yab Messi and say he is better than him.

Pele will yab Messi and say he is better than him.

Even Cristaino will yab Messi and say he is better than Messi.

Haba!

Na only Messi dey?
they all know the truth....and it's paining them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hermes019:

Because they won the world cup,I disagree
Whose talking about world cup here?

Based on football ABILITY!

Messi play ball BUT nor reach those two guys!
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by valgbo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
somehow:
Maradona the drug cheat?

Ronaldo de Lima GOAT?
all you've to do is take a day to read and watch his YouTube videos about De Lima (O Fenomeno) nigga if tears no commot your eye make I hear....
Won the balon d or as a 20 year old, (he did it when zidane was already entering his prime/he should have won it before then).
Was the world's most expensive player twice before his 23rd birthday....
Scored 47 goals in 49 matches for Barcelona as a 20 year old....
Scored 54 goals in 54 matches for PSV in the Eredivisie as a 17 year old..
Went to the 1998 world cup and ruled it...had convulsion fits during the hours leading to the world cup....still played it..but wasn't the same later...
Went to Inter when the Italian league was king... Scored 25 goals in the league in his first season...before having the cruciate ligament injury that changed his career....
After the injury nigga went 1 season without playing football.... Came back and had another bad injury...and didn't pay for another season
Then he came back during the 2002 world cup to win it for Brazil...scoring two goals during the final.
If not for injuries..then the best player of all time wouldn't even have been a debate...because the 20 year old Ronaldo that won the balon d or while demolishing teams would've surely gotten better...
Nigga go to YouTube...you must convert

3 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by ola2unjy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oeworldbest1:

Can messi score a long range goal, we av seen ronaldo score outside shot with his left foot, how many has ur messi scored with his weak foot from outside box? See d thing is dis 2 players are just exceptional..... If dey had come 10years difference it would av been a diff story.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Mryacks: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Omoluabi9:
NOT EVEN CLOSE!

He is not as great as Diego Maradona and Ronaldo De Lima.

If you know, you know...

Ronaldo da Lima is my greatest player of all time!

4 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by sunkieisland(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Greatest of all time is what people should check and double check.

I respect Messi as a player and I enjoy watching him but really can he compare to the Greatest Pele.

Pele.
8 goals in a match - 1 time
5 goals in a match - 6 times
4 goals in a match - 8 times

92 hat tricks.

Doubles are so much I can't count.

Over a thousand career goals

Youngest world cup player and scorer
Youngest world cup winner

3 world cup trophies

Please argue with stats before you call someone the GOAT.

Like I said I respect Messi, though I'm a CR-7 fan, but don't compare Results. They're far apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by RealBadBoy: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
obonujoker:

Una get luck say FIFA rob Ronaldo for last year Ballondor... cheesy
That's what I hate about Ronaldo fans... They hate the truth. First, it was Messi dat fifa always robs Ronaldo for but now it's no longer Messi.... Its modric, mbappe & others. U people support blindly. Look beyond ronaldo & u will see people better than him. Football is not just about goals alone. Watch a player's game play... & U will love the true players

4 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by somehow: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Old enough to write a book on Ronaldo De lima.

Can't be compared with Messi, what he can do, Messi can do, but what Messi can do, he can't do!

valgbo:
all you've to do is take a day to read and watch his YouTube videos about De Lima (O Fenomeno) nigga if tears no commot your eye make I hear

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by aku626(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Maradona Should not see this comment oh lol!
Edoi:
I CONCUR grin

LIONEL MESSI THE ONE & ONLY G.O.A.T
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Oeworldbest1: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
ola2unjy:

Can messi score a long range goal, we av seen ronaldo score outside shot with his left foot, how many has ur messi scored with his weak foot from outside box? See d thing is dis 2 players are just exceptional..... If dey had come 10years difference it would av been a diff story.
Everything still boils down to goalscoring, shooting, athleticism.
Of course he can but MeHe prefers to make goals look easy by dribble everyone from midfield and score, can he chip the goalkeeper from outside the box or nutmeg the goalkeeper with the his left foot while his back is facing the post. Can Ronaldo chip Neuer with his left foot. Can he nutmeg courtois with his right foot from a very tight angle, can he be the highest goal scorer and simultaneously have the highest number of dribbles completed in a year, can he throw a pass that will delete 6 players, can he hold the ball and control the game?
Ronaldo is a goal machine. Messi is a football freak.

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Oeworldbest1: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
sunkieisland:
Greatest of all time is what people should check and double check.

I respect Messi as a player and I enjoy watching him but really can he compare to the Greatest Pele.

Pele.
8 goals in a match - 1 time
5 goals in a match - 6 times
4 goals in a match - 8 times

92 hat tricks.

Doubles are so much I can't count.

Over a thousand career goals

Youngest world cup player and scorer
Youngest world cup winner

3 world cup trophies

Please argue with stats before you call someone the GOAT.

Like I said I respect Messi, though I'm a CR-7 fan, but don't compare Results. They're far apart.
That's in backyard football.
Has he ever scored 22 goals in a game. Ronaldinho did it lol
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by yemiosinbajo: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
obonujoker:
Messi fans say Messi competes with Modric and co for assists, buh they forget that Ronaldo has over 230 career assists which is more than what even their Xavi and Iniesta combined produced during their peak years....

Can someone actually understand this messi fans??

I see. So, Ronaldo is on the level on Xavi and Iniesta, not on Messi's level.

BTW, Messi doesn't compete with Modric or anyone in assists and goals; he has the highest of both.
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Isoduwa(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Seun na goat messi na dog
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Oeworldbest1: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
giwish:

90m pass?bros easy with d lies na.wetn b football pitch dimension sef
it's more than 90m in length
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mryacks:

Ronaldo da Lima is my greatest player of all time!
Correct man!

I no just understand this generation.

They wan make Messi ''Greatest of All Time'' by force!

Messi na baller anytime, BUT he no play ball reach Ronaldo R9 (God bless his soul) and even Maradona sef!

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Codes151(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Which is my club? Did u read or u just type? I never said pogba was my clubs player! I fan Kwara United., is pogba playing there?
Shegzy8:

Omg..did you just say that...having few good games already makes him the best in EPL?...you are so pathetic if you can't reason or see things beyond your club...torreira had a few good games and some arsenal fans said he is better than kante, do you actually think yesterday's performance made de gea the best gk in EPL?..no...he was actually the best before yesterdays games...form is temporary, class is permanent
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Checked86: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Whobedatte:

Is that the reason he won't win balon d'or ?
Use your sense nah bro
because you have sense doesn't mean everyone has.
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Victorblaze14:
With this statement Madrid won't sign you again mark my words
you don't know what's up bro, Perez fĂșcking hates Ronaldo with passion even current Madrid coach said Messi is better, everybody in Madrid knew but due the classico rivalry we just supported Ronaldo but he doesn't know when to shut up so he lost support

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Maximuspfc: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Na the Chelsea-Ronaldo fans I dey pity cheesy
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Maximuspfc: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
No correlation between Hazard and mbappe with Messi and Ronaldo in this post. You just no wan get sense
Krasid:
This is why Hazard will not win a ballon d'or. He would rather fanboy an ambitionless midget contented with lifting La liga and copa every year than the king who has won it all. Pathetic. It's no coincidence that Mbappe who is a CR7 fan already has a better ballon d'or ranking than Hazard at just 20. And I surmise that he will win one very soon and move to a bigger club like Madrid whilst Hazard would soon clock 30 and still be watching youtube videos of Messi with his kids and fawning about how Messi is the only G.O.A.T.
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Shegzy8(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Codes151:
Which is my club? Did u read or u just type? I never said pogba was my clubs player! I fan Kwara United., is pogba playing there?
For you to have made such statement without been a united fan shows you don't have depth knowledge on football related topics
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Maximuspfc: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Messi has more career assists and more goals/assists than Ronaldo despite playing nearly 200 games less. That's what you should be arguing about, what concerns xavi and Iniesta with them now undecided
obonujoker:
Messi fans say Messi competes with Modric and co for assists, buh they forget that Ronaldo has over 230 career assists which is more than what even their Xavi and Iniesta combined produced during their peak years....

Can someone actually understand this messi fans??
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Messi-worshippers are simply daft!!!!.
Why would anyone exaggerate by calling Messi a god and then call it a fact.
I know he is one of the most successful players ever but statistically he is not better than Cr7.
I know lunatics will strongly disagree with facts like Ronaldo having a better goal ratio since he joined Madrid,Messi having many PENALTY and TAPIN goals just like Ronaldo,Ronaldo having almost the same number of assists as Messi despite the noise about Messi being far better than Ronaldo in that aspect,Messi not being Barca's most significant player when they won major trophies in the 2004/2005 and 2005/2006 seasons,Ronaldo having played in different positions in his career to the extent of being selected as part of countless "team of the tournament" squads as a player even in different positions.
But I'm not shell shocked because most football enthusiasts are CRAZY about football.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zaidu Sanusi Helps Porto Beat Benfica, Clinch Record Portuguese Super Cup Title / Stephanie Ogechukwu Onusiriuka Won Gold Medal At African Gymnastics Championship / Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.