Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,885 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

"There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard (23211 Views)

Lionel Messi Launches His Own Production Company / Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" / Fact:one Greatest Fact About Ibrahimovic One Season At United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Codes151:
analysis!

And my opinion as well bro
analysis from Samuel from one slum in Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by RealBadBoy: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
obonujoker:

Buh messi just has about 40 career assists than Rinaldo, bro all time...
So who's better? Get sense o my brother.... Ronaldo knows he's better than him. Go to YouTube and seethe best players inthe world admit messi is better

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Shegzy8(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Codes151:
sorry! That was year back! Right now, hazard isn’t premier league best!

Best in all round is best player! Right now I’d pick Pogba., Silva ., kelvin over hazard

Did you just say pogba?.. Just because of how many games...David Silva and kelvin has been consistent for years..just don't bring pogba in

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Shegzy8(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
Codes151:

Best in all round is best player! Right now I’d pick Silva ., kelvin over hazard
Even at that, you can't take it away from someone that has won the pfa young player of the year twice, pfa player of the year ones, has appeared in the pfa team of the season for like of four times in six years...only few players has been there

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Olumeme: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Linus199:
To me Ronaldo is still the G.O.A.T

Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Olumeme: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Messi is the greatest!

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by LZAA: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Seeing as hazard did not see maradona play...
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by domino4211(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Linus199:
To me Ronaldo is still the G.O.A.T
Your opinion is as irrelevant as the 'c' in 'prick' cool

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Moukandjo: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Krasid:
This is why Hazard will not win a ballon d'or. He would rather fanboy an ambitionless midget contented with lifting La liga and copa every year than the king who has won it all. Pathetic. It's no coincidence that Mbappe who is a CR7 fan already has a better ballon d'or ranking than Hazard at just 20. And I surmise that he will win one very soon and move to a bigger club like Madrid whilst Hazard would soon clock 30 and still be watching youtube videos of Messi with his kids and fawning about how Messi is the only G.O.A.T.
Can you say this without crying

6 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Duru009(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
like for Messi

share for Ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Codes151(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Shegzy8:

Even at that, you can't take it away from someone that has won the pfa young player of the year twice, pfa player of the year ones, has appeared in the pfa team of the season for like of four times in six years...only few players has been there
no doubt! Shows the gap we having in epl
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Codes151(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Shegzy8:

Did you just say pogba?.. Just because of how many games...David Silva and kelvin has been consistent for years..just don't bring pogba in
team matters! United passing through a phase! But truth is pogba is doing good! If not the best midfielder in epl
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by DimIsaac10(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
APC will not be happy ooooo.
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by FLYFIRE(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
lilmax:
football is entertainment

messi makes it entertaining

the other one on the other hand, makes it war, quarrel, insecurity

messi is born to be the best
the other is born to fight for it till he dies grin

and he knows messi is the best, no matter what he wins his mind still tell him that, that's the painful thing about cramming and understanding cheesy
True talk bro. The painful thing about the World Footballer Award is that the future generation who is unfortunate to not experience these players today will think Ronaldo is nearly as good as Messi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Codes151(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
analysis from Samuel from one slum in Niger Delta
am not from a slum! Am from a state that makes nigeria what it is! Besides I am not Samuel by name!

Don’t hate or be tribalistic. Just stating the obvious
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Xkalaban(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
God bless u sire. And may he give u excellent health as well as prolong ur days of awesome soccer.

3 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Topze(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Messi is truly the G.O.A.T
But Ronaldo is also a great footballer

By the way
i have a luxury watch for sale...check my signature

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by maxwell530(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Codes151:

Best in all round is best player! Right now I’d pick Pogba., Silva ., kelvin over hazard
funny how hazard has better stats all round than those players you mentioned..... Dribbles, take ons, goals, assists, completed passes etc.i don't understand what you meant by "all round",Pls can you kindly explain?

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Codes151(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
maxwell530:
funny how hazard has better stats all round than those players you mentioned..... Dribbles, take ons, goals, assists, completed passes etc.i don't understand what you meant by "all round",Pls can you kindly explain?
if those stats make a best player then let’s give it to him sir
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Mopolchi: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
TEYA:

Yet imagine a GOAT calling another GOAT. Messi is the GOAT of GOATS!
For your mind
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by obonujoker(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
RealBadBoy:

So who's better? Get sense o my brother.... Ronaldo knows he's better than him. Go to YouTube and seethe best players inthe world admit messi is better

So you expect Rinaldo to play the way Messi plays ba...?? In what areas of play is Messi better than Ronaldo
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Itzneowizy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hazard you be goat angry
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by AONE555(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
We all know this ....
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by RealBadBoy: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
obonujoker:

So you expect Rinaldo to play the way Messi plays ba...?? In what areas of play is Messi better than Ronaldo
Lol... If u nor know eh, u nor dey watch ball... Eye dey pain u

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by obonujoker(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
RealBadBoy:

Lol... If u nor know eh, u nor dey watch ball... Eye dey pain u

Una get luck say FIFA rob Ronaldo for last year Ballondor... cheesy

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by samisj4real(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Someone said Messi's king Ronaldo can only be a queen. LMFAO cry

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Shugargal:
Bros I love you for all this write up, your statements here de give me goose bumps, one gun salute for you bro, people should stop hating this Messi so they can live a peaceful and longer life. smiles
U are welcome my LOVE
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by saviola1: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
messi is the G.O.A.T
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Awoo88: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
When you family member are all up able how your opponent is, you have no choice but to concur, otherwise you come looking like a jafk ass
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by saucemanny(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=GisthoodBlog post=74749772]Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard has revealed he believes Barcelona Star Lionel Messi is the "Greatest Player Of All Time" despite historic Cristiano Ronaldo rivalry.

Hazard took on Messi twice in the 2017/18 Champions League as Barcelona dumped the Blues out of the competition 4-1 on aggregate.

MySportDab report the magical Messi, who reached the milestone of 400 La Liga goals at the weekend, bagged three of Barca's goals in that last 16 tie.

However, Chelsea star Hazard does not think there is an argument as to who is the best.

'Two G.O.A.T.s you say? No way. There is only one G.O.A.T (The Greatest Of All Time): Him, Lionel Messi!' he told Belgian Outlet HLN.

"Those two games against Barcelona were not my best memories of 2018. I was happy to play against Barcelona and Messi, but I didn't deliver what I expected. I was disillusioned.

"My three sons were there for the home at Stamford Bridge. The eldest is a big Messi fan - all of us are Messi fans, actually. He wanted to see Messi that day, because Messi is a special player," he added.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/is-only-one-goat-lionel-messi-eden.html

your opinion!!!
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by professorchuks(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Ask GIORGIO CHELLINI.....
GioGio CHELLINI, said you can mark CR7 out
When asked about MESSI, he only did the SIGN OF the CROSS and walked away grin grin
Blast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephanie Ogechukwu Onusiriuka Won Gold Medal At African Gymnastics Championship / Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) / Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.