Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

3years Of Fruitful Love, Commitment And Understanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3years Of Fruitful Love, Commitment And Understanding (234 Views)

Year Of Fruitful / True Love, Commitment And God's Grace Conquers All / Reactions As Benue Guy Calls Girlfriend Judas After 3years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3years Of Fruitful Love, Commitment And Understanding by herkanbz(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2019
3years of our togetherness in love and understanding.
though we do quarell mostly which is common in every relationship but the most important thing is the way we shy away from issues of no sense.
3years just like yesterday when I met you, nothing brought us till this time if not for love, understanding and commitment we both shared for each other. I so much love you taiwo and I pray we continue to dwell in love forever.

(1) (Reply)

Win Special Valentines Gifts From Irecharge / Wild Bee Honey For Sale / Need A Lover Like Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.