Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident (20178 Views)

Policemen Caused Serious Accident in Delta While Trying To Arrest A Car Owner / Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) / Bus Conveying 2 Funaabites For Youth Service Got Involved In A Serious Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by zombieTRACKER: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wonder Woman
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by openmine(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Now that you have been saved,please let those who are alive hire the services of lawyers to sue this transport company for the negligence and recklessness of their staff!
for once,Let these transport drivers and their companies be made to pay heavily(if possible a hefty fine or ban) for their incompetence and carelessness!
Money is not everything...If a transport company can't guarantee the SAFETY of its passengers,then the authorities should shut down or ban that company!
Enough of these senseless and avoidable accidents on our roads!
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by sfsmng: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wow
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by RevenGeMission: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74751763:
[b][/b]
It can only be God.
Thank God no live was lost.

Serious thank God, I know how she's feeling, and even though I feel I'm not thankful enough I'll always thank God for saving my life on Nov 23 2018

My hand is still in cast but I'm still alive and I've resumed driving!!!
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by akdjr(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Heaven is not real cox I see no reason why people always rejoice if the survive in an accident.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / FAAN Launches Lagos Airport Automated Car Park / Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.