Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary (27162 Views)

Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Queen Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by crisycent: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
The bleaching monarch

1 Like

Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by abcnike: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Her wishes
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by BOLDSTEP00(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
If to say na Awka someone would have plan and overthrow the king
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by Mccullum: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Long live the Imperial majesty, Alafin of Oyo, Iku baba yeye, Omo iku, Omo arun,

100 year will be like one day for him... Continue to enjoy the throne of your ancestor sir.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by generalwo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
wisino1:
.why won't she celebrate him because there is money support system indeed
.... Why e come dey pain you grin grin grin
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Long live the king.

Thank you for preserving the traditions of the Yorubas.

I'm still waiting for the Southwest governors to come together, put greed and avarice aside and build a heritage museum of international standard that will house all Yoruba history, language, dialects, artifacts etc. And I hope that one day they'll commission a group of scholars including historians, archeologists, traditionalists etc to detail and document the history and movements of Yorubas across time and geography.

Long live the Yoruba race.

2 Likes

Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
And dis old baba go dey fvck dis small gal ooo, he'll be underperforming sha
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by D1zion: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
See selfishness, many more years on the throne. You see our Africans. & the man no wan die,e just dey bleach skin like dey exchange life with common man own dey go.she's enjoying money & the royalty (respect) attached to it why wount she blab.make another family enjoy the royalty too,no be only you baba.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by Dshocker(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Amagite:
Badirat Adeyemi populalrly known as Queen Ola, the last wife of the Alaafin of Oyo, has taken to Instagram to pour encomium on him as he celebrates his 48th Coronation Anniversary.

She shared a throwback photo of when the Alaafin was young and wrote;

"Happy 48th Coronation Anniversary My Support System..
Kabiyesi, within 48years on ur reign, you have worked with 12 presidents and over 20 Governors.. You have preserved the reference of the Empire. You have brought inestimable transformation to the Kingdom. Yorubaland and Yorubas are proud of the glitz and glamour you have added to the rich ancenstral heritage of the race..
May you live to witness many more years on your fore fathers throne.. ���
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/alaafin-of-oyos-youngest-wife-queen-ola-celebrates-him-on-his-48th-coronation-anniversary.html

Am so enlightened to spot a gold-digger
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by Curtisaxel7(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
And she can't spell?
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by Flattino(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Florblu:

Oh! he was your brain black then
Sharrap
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by ogbonti: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pojomojo:

grin
Kabiyesi o!!!!!!
If Nigerians can re-direct the same energy they use in criticising the FG to their governors, LGA chairmen & ask lawmakers hard questions about what they have done with constituency funds. We would have made significant progress. But NO. Everybody is focused on Abuja.

ASUU is on Strike and Most POLYTECHNIC HAS JOINED THEM, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE IDLE AND YOU LIKE THE ATTACHED PIC, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA MY SIGNATURE ON MY PROFILE. They are FMCG

Shorrop there, Abuja is the server, the states are LG are mere du m b terminals, if you know.... you know

1 Like

Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by ismelinho(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
shey e no want make another person reach dere?
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Florblu:
This man was charcoal black when was made the king.

Kabiyesi should do his own #48yearschallenge

Eeyah!
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Factfinder1:
I know the guy knacking this girl

Yes u know him. He's Iku Baba yeye himself
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
FOR THOSE OF YOU STILL WONDERING HOW THIS SMALLIE DEY ENJOY DEY TAKE ENJOY THIS OLD MAN SUGAR CANE...

JUST KNOW THAT THE OLDER ONE GETS.. THE BIGGER THE EMU!!

THIS WAS MY POST GRADUATE PROJECT. AND I CAN CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU GUYS THAT ALL THE MEN I CARRIED OUT THIS TESTS HAVE A BIGGER EMUS THAN MINE DESPTIE ME HAVING A PIPE DOWNSOUTH!!!

Eeyah!
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by TheVerdict: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Factfinder1:
I know the guy knacking this girl

The guy must be dead by now. U dont mess with Oba's wives o.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by nextstep(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
I personally hope I can make it to his 50th anniversary in two years. It will be quite the occasion and historical. How many Alaafin's have made it to 50 years anniversary?

Praying for continued life, strength, and prosperity, Kabiyesi O!
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by VULCAN(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Fish rots from the head.

So your point is moot.

Pojomojo:

grin
Kabiyesi o!!!!!!
If Nigerians can re-direct the same energy they use in criticising the FG to their governors, LGA chairmen & ask lawmakers hard questions about what they have done with constituency funds. We would have made significant progress. But NO. Everybody is focused on Abuja.

ASUU is on Strike and Most POLYTECHNIC HAS JOINED THEM, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE IDLE AND YOU LIKE THE ATTACHED PIC, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA MY SIGNATURE ON MY PROFILE. They are FMCG
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by 1Sharon(f): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Ehh congrats again, but i sure sey no be you write that post.

Haha..was thinking the same
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by eyinjuege: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
D1zion:
See selfishness, many more years on the throne. You see our Africans. & the man no wan die,e just dey bleach skin like dey exchange life with common man own dey go.she's enjoying money & the royalty (respect) attached to it why wount she blab.make another family enjoy the royalty too,no be only you baba.

Queen Elizabeth of England has been on the throne for 65years, and she is still actively serving.

1 Like

Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by Felicity1070(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Omo na person go dy help dis man service him wife o shocked. Anyway d man don't old o
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by shine12: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Congrats king & long live the King.

Do we still have Kingdoms in the true sense of "Kingdoms". His ancestors truly ruled the empire and not local/state governments now ruling.

Is Nigerian monarchy not simply ceremonial nowadays and at most has have some sort of sovereignty that is popular with the locals and don't really wield any real executive/legislative/administrative power?
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by poyebad: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
How the King dey take ble.ep this pretty lady? That's a mystery... She looks dissatisfied in the oda rum though. I suspect some servicing human machines lurking around the palace.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by akigbemaru: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
shine12:
Congrats king & long live the King.

Do we still have Kingdoms in the true sense of "Kingdoms". His ancestors truly ruled the empire and not local/state governments now ruling.

Is Nigerian monarchy not simply ceremonial nowadays and at most has have some sort of sovereignty that is popular with the locals and don't really wield any real executive/legislative/administrative power?

Re: Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Alaafin Of Oyo On His 48th Coronation Anniversary by profbeejay(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2019
More bitcoin needed, fast payment is guaranteed as usual

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Playing With His Twin Baby Girls / Ancient Shrine Commissioned In Oyo State By Alaafin. Photos / Nobody Can Remove Ayiri Emami, Ologbotsere Is A Lifetime Title – Eyengho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.