Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Shuld I Do: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shuld I Do: ? (700 Views)

Shuld I Be Worried? / My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (2) (3) (4)

What Shuld I Do: ? by jamzy1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
Hey Guyz, i really wanna throw this cus it a past experience n dnt knw if another can come, but the problem , what do u do to a girl dat is alwyz turn on wen eva ur hands is on her even wen her Flag is up high red, but funny even she is not good on bed wen d issue cums in but she likes d longthing ryding in her just alwayz, ?
Re: What Shuld I Do: ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
jamzy1:

what do u do to a girl dat is alwyz turn on wen eva your hands is on her even wen her Flag is up high red

very simple: DONT PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER, et voila!
Re: What Shuld I Do: ? by double08(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2010
Nympho cheesy
Re: What Shuld I Do: ? by jamzy1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

very simple: DONT PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER, et voila!

Can date a girl without turching wen eva u see her, ?
Re: What Shuld I Do: ? by iice(f): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
jamzy1:

Hey Guyz, i really wanna throw this cus it a past experience n dnt knw if another can come, but the problem , what do u do to a girl dat is alwyz turn on wen eva your hands is on her even wen her Flag is up high red, but funny even she is not good on bed wen d issue cums in but she likes d longthing ryding in her just alwayz, ?

What has one got to do with the other?
Re: What Shuld I Do: ? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2010
jamzy1:

Can date a girl without turching wen eva u see her, ?

so YOU cant control yourself and have your hands all over her but you expect HER to control herself when you have the said hands all over her?!

practice what you preach bro!
Re: What Shuld I Do: ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
Padlock your hands then and make your wood go into hibernation.
Re: What Shuld I Do: ? by yme1(f): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2010
did anybody get the part of her not good in bed yet he still touches and ride her.some people sef undecided
Re: What Shuld I Do: ? by jamzy1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2010
y me:

did anybody get the part of her not good in bed yet he still touches and ride her.some people sef undecided

u knw i dnt have 2stop her frm dowin my responsibility cus dat might sound as an embarrassment

How Do U Manage your Intimacy With opposite gender ! / What To Talk About On A Date / I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful