Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (13150 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2007
after our 2 and half months old strike.on my way to ibadan, i met a young pretty lady in the vehicle i board.then after a long talk from lagos to ibadan we exchange numbers and she promised to visit me, which she did. after a little paparazzi with her i found out tat she is 19 and a virgin and she said she want me to disflower but i must marry her. she said she luv me and i do too. but am confused cos i dont want to make promises, when i tried inserting my dick into her she started crying and im dont what to hot her but she said she want it OPEN ONCE & FOR ALL!! which i refused but i make juice out 4 times which she confessed she enjoyed

pls tel me what to do undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by nana(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2007
Tosin wole:

after our 2 and half months old strike.on my way to ibadan, i met a young pretty lady in the vehicle i board.then after a long talk from lagos to ibadan we exchange numbers and she promised to visit me, which she did. after a little paparazzi with her i found out tat she is 19 and a virgin and she said she want me to disflower but i must marry her. she said she love me and i do too. but am confused because i don't want to make promises, when i tried inserting my privates into her she started crying and im don't what to hot her but she said she want it OPEN ONCE & FOR ALL!! which i refused but i make juice out 4 times which she confessed she enjoyed

please tel me what to do undecided
How old are u?
Are u ready for commitment?
When did u meet her that u both are already falling in love?
Pls,if u know u aint ready for commitment,pls just let her be for now.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by hailtopsy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2007
i should think you are just a mere foolish man. 19years and u have the mouth to even spill it out? are u meant to build or destroy. You meet a tiny girl whom probably haven't a clue to her directions to life and you come up to paste this?
What a waste of personalty
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by nana(f): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2007
hailtopsy:

i should think you are just a mere foolish man. 19years and u have the mouth to even spill it out? are u meant to build or destroy. You meet a tiny girl whom probably haven't a clue to her directions to life and you come up to paste this?
What a waste of personalty

lol
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by balleriina(f): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2007
one word - idiot
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by fawwyb(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2007
Better ask us how u gonna be a successful man in life and not this rubbish, you must be a foolish and stupid little bract
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by iice(f): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2007
What a dilemma undecided Na by force? shioooo
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by marlet01(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2007
@ Tosin

You hav to be very careful wit things,

She said you must promise her marriage shocked shocked, that's so shockin.

I mean a girl of 19 wants to be deflowered and also get married to the same guy, I don't think things will work as she has said it.

She has currently putted you in a tight situation and i guess u should think bout it well.

Cheers!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by needeeg(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2007
@iice
Lol, abi no be by force ooooo!!, this guy self ur own dey one kind oh!! shocked
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by olanajim(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2007
The boy need help, not bashing. He is probably 19-20. Maybe, we should advise him to either wake up and realize that what he want to do has consequences so he could think. That is if he is real.

Frankly, let check it out. Just 2 and half months, met a stranger in a bus, and you had already 'entered' her private sanctuary ( It doesn't really matter whether you broke the pot or not you have seen her unclothedness and had had contact) without idea of her medical history, life goal and aspiration etc. You don't even think of her possibilty of being a witch. I think you should first go for HIV test. Virgin can be a carrier just as babies.

Then you should ask yourself if you are ready tn meet her demand. Somehow, someone would be hurt. A 19 year old virgin begging you to break her pot with stringent conditions as you stated is a potential danger. She would eventually leave you once she realize her stupidity. Most ladies lost their virginity to excitement and wrong judgement.

It is obvious what you felt for the girl is lust. I think on second thought, you deserve the bashing you got. I just hope you get the messages and not the bashing.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by olanajim(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2007
The boy need help, not bashing. He is probably 19-20. Maybe, we should advise him to either wake up and realize that what he want to do has consequences so he could think. That is if he is real.

Frankly, let check it out. Just 2 and half months, met a stranger in a bus, and you had already 'entered' her private sanctuary ( It doesn't really matter whether you broke the pot or not you have seen her unclothedness and had had contact) without idea of her medical history, life goal and aspiration etc. You don't even think of her possibilty of being a witch. I think you should first go for HIV test. Virgin can be a carrier just as babies.

Then you should ask yourself if you are ready tn meet her demand. Somehow, someone would be hurt. A 19 year old virgin begging you to break her pot with stringent conditions as you stated is a potential danger. She would eventually leave you once she realize her stupidity. Most ladies lost their virginity to excitement and wrong judgement.

It is obvious what you felt for the girl is lust. I think on second thought, you deserve the bashing you got. I just hope you get the messages and not the bashing.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by tollu: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2007
Go right ahead and disflower (sic) her.
All these jokers on nairaland sef.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by degubi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2007
rubbish of the highest order, u are such an irresponsible boy, please if u do not have any meaningful thing to post pls leave this thread. HABA IS SEX FOOD.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by tobaaro(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2007
Ds Romance thread does have a lot of hypocrites!!
Wat do u all mean by that he shouldnt pop the pot? The young lady is actually asking for it so its not rape, both claim they are in love so sex is expected to come up sometime during any relationship(Some lovers take years to get to it, some just take weeks!!), and to think some of you posted in favour of the guy who had not had a kiss in 2 years but you think tosinwole should miss a chance at scoring the jackpot HYPOCRITES!!! HYPOCRITES!!!

Take note: Virginity is not Integrity,
Its lack of Opportunity,
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by tollu: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2007
tobaaro:

Take note: Virginity is not Integrity,
Its lack of Opportunity,

I don't agree wit all u said but i hav that as my wallpaper. luv it
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Reverend(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2007
If both of you are ready and in agreement then why not?

It is only going to happen once and there is no need to wait. If she wants to then go for it grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by fawwyb(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2007
Reverend:

If both of you are ready and in agreement then why not?

It is only going to happen once and there is no need to wait. If she wants to then go for it grin grin grin
Reverend, you are supposed to be called DEVIL, grin grin
Soji pastor, you wake up bajeee grin grin
you sabi!! your church member would be in trouble if you were a real Reverend grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by snoopy2: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2007
humanity will never 4give yo[/color][color=#006600]u if you disvirgin that girl , you should think of your future and not that bullshit alright.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Reverend(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2007
Why would two people be in trouble for doing something completely natural?
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by fawwyb(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2007
Reverend:

Why would two people be in trouble for doing something completely natural?

that's true sha, but the folks are still young you know? Wouldn't that ruin their future?
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by ssRhino: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2007
i so much dont wanna contribute to this, but i just cant seems to get away from telling the poster, that you are one of those men that makes men look bad, get a grip, be a man, tell her u cant make promises, cos i am sure if you do, she will let you be
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by olanajim(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2007
Is it natural for strangers to meet and fall in bed without conviction? Maybe you forget the girl is just 19. Their meeting is less than a month. Lust. Would you be happy to see you beloved virgin sister, if you ever had any, fall in lust on Lagos-Ibadan expr way and open her pot to a man just because it felt sweat? And guess what? They are getting married after that regardless of their error! Take a bow. Morality apart, it is sheer ignorance.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Reverend(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2007
There is nothing wrong with a 19 year old couple experiencing the beauty of sex. Why it would would ruin their lives is beyond me. Just because they sleep together does not mean they are doomed for the rest of their lives.

That is utter nonsense.

There is a big difference between picking up a prostitute by the side of the road and paying for sex, and making love with somebody because that is the way you both feel towards each other.

As for morality in a country where people kidnap children for money, I will take two 19 year olds sleeping together anytime.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by nana(f): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2007
Wot sorta reverend is this sef? shocked
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by angelchi(f): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2007
y una dey attack d guy? @ poster,dnt start wht u urself no dat u cant finish.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Reverend(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2007
This reverend is all about common sense and normality  grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by nana(f): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2007
Reverend:

This reverend is all about common sense and normality grin grin grin
Yeah right
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2007
U be Finidi George?
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by nana(f): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2007
PHEESAYOUR:

You be Finidi George?
Fisayo namesakeNa so finidi dey do?  cheesy
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by ChidiO2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2007
Your situation is too vague for me to say anything. But I wouldn't. wink
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by aloib(f): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2007
wen u learn how to stop shelling disflower her, no be only disflower, na dis petal her, ode langido
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by denisscom: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2007
Tosin
would you like your junior sister to be disflower at such an age ?

Why don't you look for something good to do with your life,remember what goes around comes around.you will have your own daughter and worse thing like that may happen to her if u spoil this little girl's life.

This is a lesson for all of us that has female junior once.please take care of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / Former Boyfriends On Facebook / Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.