Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

House To House Campaign..how Will You Receive VP In Your House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House To House Campaign..how Will You Receive VP In Your House (321 Views)

House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue / Boss Mustapha’s Plan To Be Tinubu VP In 2023, Adamawa APC Bigwigs Act / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House To House Campaign..how Will You Receive VP In Your House by bellazz(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
It's election time.... and guess what.. the Vice President has been moving from one house to another... house to house campaign....let me throway this to you my good people... if the Vice President Show up at the door step of your house.....What will be your reaction.. let hear from you.. Thanks.
Re: House To House Campaign..how Will You Receive VP In Your House by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Before then I could have boiled my hot water.... Then I will sit him down after doing so I will tell sarki that's my last born to lock the gate then will go get me the cane after that yarimo, madridguy, buhari guy, passingshot . alof them will now bring the hot water and tatashi pepper for me then guess what

2 Likes

Re: House To House Campaign..how Will You Receive VP In Your House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Stale and dry to the above!
Try not to mention our name next time you want to be this stvpid little boy.
Don't let us fight.
Be guided!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House To House Campaign..how Will You Receive VP In Your House by SalamRushdie: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
I will receive him as gentleman and even put on gen for him so he can realise there is no electricity in the country contrary to the lies being spewed !!!!!! The I will tell him I can never bite for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: House To House Campaign..how Will You Receive VP In Your House by onubijoe(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
We will pray first and ask him the reasons why he lies always
Re: House To House Campaign..how Will You Receive VP In Your House by Sunnymatey(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Welcome him with cutlass.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Govt Is Reconstructing The Apapa - Oshodi Road, To Eliminate Gridlock / Truckload Of Ballot Papers, Computer Disks Impounded In C’river / Don’t Put Buhari Under Undue Pressure, Secondus Tells APC, Cabals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.