Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Chris Eze Obaji, The Right Man For The Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Eze Obaji, The Right Man For The Job (249 Views)

Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party / Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria / Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Eze Obaji, The Right Man For The Job by armzyville(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
http://armzyville..com/2019/01/chris-eze-obaji-right-man-for-job.html?m=1

The time has come for young vibrant mind, innovative thinkers and people who matches words with deeds to take over positions of leadership.

For someone who has been very close to the people, who has been listening to their yearning and also have seen and feels the pain and sufferings of the people, it is only right for such a man to represent and advocate for his people.

If as an individual you need a proper representation, and you are feed up of the same old cabal recycling themselves in government, or godfathers forcing their godsons on the people against their will. Now is the right time to change such an obnoxious status quo by voting Chris Eze Obaji for Federal House of Representative, Ivo/Onicha/Ohaozara constituency.

Mr Chris Obaji is a man of impeccable records, known for his transparency and pragmatic efforts towards the development of his constituency.

He is a man who believes in the well being of the youth and loves to carry them along knowing the youth are instrumental to the development of any constituency.

Little wonder his campaign promises or manifesto spoke more about the youth because it by such we can rejuvenate fresh ideas from fresh mind.

Here are some of his campaign promises;

" I want to involve the youths more by forming corporatives for the unskilled ones, these corporatives will be duely registered and it will bring them together to start and industry that will be making money for them, and also employ some of them.
For the skilled ones and educated ones, i intend to equip the science or ict savy ones with coding skills since it is the future now. Then for the ones in arts and management sciences there will be time to time grooming on business and we will have a foundation for entrepreneurial development.

I intend to attract institutions for example Navy secondary school to Ohanivo, since in the whole of south east we have none. It will bring development and create jobs.

I don't intend to be sharing bags of rice and money, i intend to make everyone earn by themselves.

As for road and other infrastructure, which is the sole duty of executives, my duty is to lobby for ours.

But most above all is that for every quarter of the year, i wont neglect town hall meetings to give feedback and get more needs of the people, make it unique and enticing. "

It is indeed self explanatory while Chris Eze Obaji is the right man for the job.

A vote for Chris Obaji is a vote for fresh mind and proper representation, let us join hands to change the status quo.

1 Share

Re: Chris Eze Obaji, The Right Man For The Job by Banmeallday: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
His people are saying no to election, but he wants to go and loot and answer Honorable...

What a people

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement : Abuja Town Hall Exposes Buhari’s Corruption Tendencies - PDP / Array Of Honours For Gov.okowa- Testimony Of Good Governance / Obasanjo Is Sick, Needs A Doctor ~ President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.