Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! (67419 Views)

She Allows The Boys To Touch And Suck Her P / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Famousbabe(f): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
What does sexual consent mean to you?

Some Nigerians have been arguing on sexual consent 'No is No' on Twitter for over one week now. This discussion arose over series of rape cases and rape accusations.

Then this young man shared a video of a lady rocking a man seductively at the club while the man touched her anyhow.

He shared the video and wrote:

"Even if she lets you do this at the club and she says no when yall get home.

No is No...okay?

This consent matter must enter una head."

Watch the video here and see some of the replies he got.

What do you think about the video Vis-à-vis Sexual consent?

If she says 'No!!' Leave her, otherwise, it is Sex without consent and sex without consent is rape.

What do you understand about sexual consent?

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/sexual-consent-even-if-she-allows-you.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Famousbabe(f): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
See more reactions
Watch the video HERE

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by CreepyBlackpool: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
following a man home is not just a YES but a very big one!

and that yes overshadows and negates every possible no.

Simple

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by babyfaceafrica: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
beautiful Nansense

4 Likes

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
You with your degree. MSc. and PhD. Cars and land and houses.

You are begging for ToTo.

People that fork her.

She no dey do consent for them.

It might even be una gate man.

Or the Hausa guy that carries "Iron condemn"

Women matter has never profited any sensible man.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Rextizz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by baralatie(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
no means not following that man to his house,room for whatever reason

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Leoswaggs(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
no means no..... buh u go trek go house that night. I no care wetin be time.

18 Likes

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Newboss(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mtcheeeew. Go to the garage and finish the business angry Home is for learners

5 Likes

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Speedyconnect15: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Nawao
Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by nedubest(m): 4:22am On Jan 15, 2019
Leoswaggs:
no means no..... buh u go trek go house that night. I no care wetin be time.

I swear mahn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Oshin56(m): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2019
We reach club you chop, drink and do everything you know say NO when the time to start race you now say NO. She know go do that again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Randy100: 7:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Sending her away in the middle of Night is also not bad.

86 Likes

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Randy100:
Sending her away in the middle of Night is also not bad.
Hehehe..gringrin

16 Likes

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by kheny12(m): 7:16am On Jan 15, 2019
How low show on point

2 Likes

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by kheny12(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2019
How low show on point undecidedHow low show on point
Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by falcon01: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2019
I fear for the future of man

2 Likes

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Tamarapetty(f): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Lol, they should also ask for the consent of men before collecting money, or else that's financial rape.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by nokukowu: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2019
yeah!
Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by anochuko01(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2019
one promised to visit....even said we'll share same bed and reminded me that she sleeps naked. but she said she wouldnt want anything to happen cause she wouldnt want us to jeopadize our friendshipcheesy

10 Likes

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by dreamwords: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
Like oloshos like sex dull
Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Kingluqman(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2019
No! When I don...

Na summer lesson she come do?
I believe not saying anything means YES abi cos she no go get mouth to say NO.
grin

1 Like

Re: Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! by Headlesschicken(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2019
undecided If u no wan Phuck kukuma no allow me touch anything, what nonsense...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.