Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ever Wished You Met Your Girlfriend’s Sister/friend Instead? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Wished You Met Your Girlfriend’s Sister/friend Instead? (539 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wished You Met Your Girlfriend’s Sister/friend Instead? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
So for the first time I visited my new bae’s family house. A veryyyyy beautiful lady blessed with voluminous bootie and pecky buubx welcomes me in, she had a striking resemblance with my bae then I asked if she’s .......... sister and she said yes. Damn!!!! A lot of things were playing in my head as she was in front of me leading me into the house. That assx!!!!!

As if that wasn’t enough, as we were going home, my bae’s friend sighted us driving off and waved at us. I stopped the car and she came over, damnnnnnnn!!! I’m ready to trade in my destiny for that assx.

So as the title says, have you ever wished you met your baes sister or friend instead ??
Re: Ever Wished You Met Your Girlfriend’s Sister/friend Instead? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
undecided I admire your commitment to yuh stupidity...

6 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Met Your Girlfriend’s Sister/friend Instead? by IamPlato(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Is This Why You Cancelled You Introduction? Ode!

(1) (Reply)

Pictorial Explanation Of Marriage / See What My Bank Is Doing To Me / Woman Dies After Couple Fall From The 9th-floor Window During S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.