Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

#Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape (23671 Views)

EFCC Investigates Leaked Audio Tape, Calls Own Operative "Fifth Columnist" / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by galaxy2020(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ur likes and shares are getting thinner and thinner with each reply, soon nobody will even read ur replies. Leave wen the ovation is high...... ������
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by ajericho(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
LANDLORD72:

What have Buhari done so far that compare to pdp rule

Infrastructures that we can see, unlike the former ghost working administration
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:
This Guy should know that these tapes do little to Change people's minds about the president. Buhari might not have performed as some of us expected, but if PDP government in the past were performing like him we wouldn't have been where we are today.
I like your assertion because it is objective
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
This stuff has lost so much steam nobody but his followers care anymore.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by decasey(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
sureheaven:
This is too petty from Reno and PDP.

Reno can also go ahead to release the video tape of amaechi and Aisha buhari or that sex tape of Dolapo Osinbajo and PMB, PDP won't still win the forthcoming election . shocked

hahahahaj, d guy don finish una. ....RENO MY MAN.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by decasey(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
LANDLORD72:

What have Buhari done so far that compare to pdp rule
I just tire 4 d guy oooo
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by decasey(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:
This Guy should know that these tapes do little to Change people's minds about the president. Buhari might not have performed as some of us expected, but if PDP government in the past were performing like him we wouldn't have been where we are today.
wat has he done ?, Tell us.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by chuckdelis: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Withb all the money they pay BMC crew they can't produce even a 5sec tape, by the way a performing government does not need a media organization, performance speaks for itself.

1 Like

Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by decasey(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
kufre2010:

Zombie Open your eyes Buhari's relations and friends are buying banks and telecom industries. U sold the future of your generation for N30,000 monthly stipend
don't mind him.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by DMerciful(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Do you think it will take PDP 6 months to appoint ministers? Or operate multiple exchange rates? Why do you give excuses for failure?
asfrank:

PDP presided over the Country at a time Of plenty Wealth, what critical issues did they address? we are still wallowing in darkness, after they themselves admitted to have spent $16 billion. at Time when contracts were awarded, and the total amount paid in full without the contractors lifting a stone? when contracts for a single project was awarded year in year out. I am a nigerian and I have been a supporter of PDP right from its inception in 1999-2015 I know the difference...
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by bedspread: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:
You are Very Right! If any of Obj Yaradua or GEJ did what Pmb is doing.... Nigeria would have Disappeared
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by XaintJoel20: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:

PDP presided over the Country at a time Of plenty Wealth, what critical issues did they address? we are still wallowing in darkness, after they themselves admitted to have spent $16 billion. at Time when contracts were awarded, and the total amount paid in full without the contractors lifting a stone? when contracts for a single project was awarded year in year out. I am a nigerian and I have been a supporter of PDP right from its inception in 1999-2015 I know the difference...

Without mincing word, I make bold to tell you you know nothing.

Until you chose to get knowledge, you will continue to wallow in ignorance...

1 Like

Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by contigiency(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
AccessME:
Majority that's supporting Buhari are doing so either they have interest or they r benefiting in meagre sum

Buh in their conscience they know Buhari is not good.

Just as We have been telling you people to stop supporting Atiku and PDP because of their crime. against this country, such as looting, bribery, incompetence, inability to go to America because Atiku is a fraud fugitive, stealing is not corruption mantra etc, but You guys refused.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by writeprof(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is how opportunities are being shared maybe since independence. A friend of mine was complimentary cards by a wealthy connected relative not politician for job in 2 federal & 1 state universities. 3 appointment letters were prepared for him. He picked his choice. I know many of such.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
ajericho:

Infrastructures that we can see, unlike the former ghost working administration
Please mention them
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
Touch not my anointed(GEJ) and do my prophet(GEJ) no harm. Even in his shortfalls, he wanted the best for all. Amaechi and Co brought down GEJ, the reward is hitting them hard
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by EdenH: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:
and where were we wear where me were before apc came?
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by Palino: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
This doesn't change anything quite frankly.

If you wanna make money online check my signature.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by Basher8583: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
zionic:

Because APC is PDP.
Same same on another level

They are completly different

Olodo. If they are the same then why did Atiku, Saraki, Dino etc run...
Its because they could not align with the ideals of the party APC that did not give them the chance to act stupid as usuall. You can see how comfortable they are in pdp.
So please stop that nonsence yarn. Same ko same ni
Imagine Saraki "Mr juicy appointments" ran because of same
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by 11BYTE: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:

Pdp presided at a time of wealth and plenty. What bleeped up story are you telling now. Why is is that the wealth and plenty is not here again.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by Kingspin(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:
Who is PDP? Cross carpeting is the only party in Nigeria.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by Ejanla07: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:

What exactly have the lifeless one done to benefit Nigerians
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by kufre2010: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
obailala:

I cannot say amen to that because I dont support nonsense. I may only be be driven to select nonsense if it is placed side by side with another nonsense. But that is not to say I'm backing any political group in the elections next month; cos I know my preferred candidates cant come close to winning.

Meanwhile, may your life and destiny be handled the way PDP handled Nigeria's destiny in it's 16 years or waste. Why dont you say a big Amen to that!

Well, I can't say Amen because u are not correct. U said sixteen years of PDP yet only Buhari, Tinubu and few others are those who where never in PDP. %90 of APC today where PDP, then I was happier, I had sense of belonging but now, if you are not a Fulani it seems you are not a Nigerian. Development where visible an not propaganda. Appointment where well distributed. Everyone had sense of belonging. Unlike this failure with norternisation agenda
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by Enoch07: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

I can assure you this won't change anything!
you've said it all
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
All other previous tapes proved to have been doctored; why bother waste precious data again when this one too is likely to have been doctored; Reno is no longer a credible source of information - except badly hashed propaganda.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by obailala(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
kufre2010:

Well, I can't say Amen because u are not correct. U said sixteen years of PDP yet only Buhari, Tinubu and few others are those who where never in PDP. %90 of APC today where PDP, then I was happier, I had sense of belonging but now, if you are not a Fulani it seems you are not a Nigerian. Development where visible an not propaganda. Appointment where well distributed. Everyone had sense of belonging. Unlike this failure with norternisation agenda
1. Well, whether we like it or not, irrespective of whether they have moved from party to party 100 times, the only identity I can ascribe to a person for the sake of argument is his/her current political affiliation; Atiku is PDP, Kwankwaso is PDP, Amaechi is APC, Tinubu is APC.

2. That everyone now sings about 'govt lying, lying, lying!' as a reigning song, that doesn't mean it started today; everyone knows this, except those born in 2015 or those who chose to have amnesia. It is a hard fact that with the penetration of the internet and the proliferation of social media, it is now much more difficult than ever for the government to lie to Nigerians. Today, the lies of politicians are quickly busted within minutes; if you then think that the current crop of politicians (who know that their lies can be easily busted) are lying more than before, then it's a pity.

3. Yes I agree, the crude nepotism/parochialism of Buhari is disgustingly senseless. But if I examine it deeply, it doesnt really affecr me directly so I really cant be so bothered about something that affects mainly politicians. All the people GEJ appointed close to home, how exactly did that affect the common man on the streets to make me hold onto that so much as an issue to lose sleep over?.. Besides, PMB isnt ruling forever.

4. By the way, you mentioned that development was visible? That's very subjective matter cos there are people who can see some signs of development around them and there are people who will never see it even if you plant it on their nose. The fact though in my opinion is that development is very very slow. But comparing 4 years (of which 2 were a period of recession) to 16 years, that's not really a meaningful comparison. You have to compare like for like. And you also have to compare government revenues too. For instance, the revenue Nigeria made between 2011-2015 is more than 3 times the revenue Nigeria made between 2015 and 2019. Of you must compare, you have to compare equal time periods and also factor in the revenue hand.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by veykey: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:

But at least the masses weren't suffering under the pdp rule. Even if they spent recklessly, the going was good for over 80% of Nigerian population. Someone could go out and come back with little money in his or her hands to show but now it's a U-turn.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by obailala(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
veykey:
But at least the masses weren't suffering under the pdp rule. Even if they spent recklessly, the going was good for over 80% of Nigerian population. Someone could go out and come back with little money in his or her hands to show but now it's a U-turn.
When there's excess money flowing into a system, everyone down to the least in society gets a feel of it. But the real way to know whether that money was spent wisely or not is by checking what happens as soon as the excess money stops coming forth. If the money was spent wisely then, it wouldnt have been possible for that u-turn you talked about to instantly happen as soon as the money stopped flowing.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by royallord1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Its amazing how the trio of passing shot, , buterflyle0 and the other zombies.. Will avoid this thread...
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by veykey: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
obailala:
When there's excess money flowing into a system, everyone down to the least in society gets a feel of it. But the real way to know whether that money was spent wisely or not is by checking what happens as soon as the excess money stops coming forth. If the money was spent wisely then, it wouldnt have been possible for that u-turn you talked about to instantly happen as soon as the money stopped flowing.
Circulation is a continuous chain, when the chain is broken, the flow stops. That's what happened and now only those at the top are enjoying the benefit.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by asfrank(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Without mincing word, I make bold to tell you you know nothing.

Until you chose to get knowledge, you will continue to wallow in ignorance...
I didn't spend all these years in school and acquiring knowledge just to engage an illiterate in a argument. I will gladly pay for your school fees all over again if you decide to go back to school. but until then stay off my post.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by XaintJoel20: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:

I didn't spend all these years in school and acquiring knowledge just to engage an illiterate in a argument. I will gladly pay for your school fees all over again if you decide to go back to school. but until then stay off my post.

Imagine this dimwit and riff raff that spent virtually all his miserable life in school and also has the ability to know an illiterate through cyber space and, yet those not know it's "an argument" not "a argument".

You will do yourself a great deal of favour going back to school to spend the rest of your unfruitful life in school if peradventure you will be able to differentiate and know when to use 'an' and 'a'.

You malnourished schlub that feed on crumbs want to send me to school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Awujale, Tells Him About His Ambition / Toni Kabaka Meets Labour Party Youth Leader, Says Election Is Not Do Or Die / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.