Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

#Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape (23680 Views)

EFCC Investigates Leaked Audio Tape, Calls Own Operative "Fifth Columnist" / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by asfrank(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Imagine this dimwit and riff raff that spent virtually all his miserable life in school and also has the ability to know an illiterate through cyber space and, yet those not know it's "an argument" not "a argument".

You will do yourself a great deal of favour going back to school to spend the rest of your unfruitful life in school if peradventure you will be able to differentiate and know when to use 'an' and 'a'.

You malnourished schlub that feed on crumbs want to send me to school.
what's this fool saying... well I clearly said I don't have time for you. reply you will just bring me down to your miserable level... spend the Night reading, and researching on the internet not only Nairaland, because I have clearly seen its of no benefit to you...
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by hush15: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Is this one also doctored or Engineered

i think it was plumbered..
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by UncletC: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
asfrank:
This Guy should know that these tapes do little to Change people's minds about the president. Buhari might not have performed as some of us expected, but if PDP government in the past were performing like him we wouldn't have been where we are today.
you lacked shame face... APC and lies..... what has he performed,,, chasing perceived enemies.... is this achievement? if the PDP messed up things like this, will we have been giant of Africa? are you zombie?
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by sunbilor(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
I suspect infighting in APC. An insider is releasing the tapes to Reno. They want to undo Amechi
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by obailala(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
veykey:
Circulation is a continuous chain, when the chain is broken, the flow stops. That's what happened and now only those at the top are enjoying the benefit.
There're 2 ways to spend money. You can spend it wisely or unwisely. If it isnt spent wisely when in excess, when it stops flowing, there will be instant crisis.

But something you ought to know, when momey is being spent unwisely, it rubs off on everyone, even the akara seller and groundnut hawker on the streets would have brisk business cos people are spending indiscriminately. On the surface, it would look like the economy is doing well cos everyone is happy. But like I said before, the real effect is felt only when that money stops flowing in and you find out that no lasting capital structures or investments or savings were made when the money flowed.

Meanwhile, point of correction on something you said above, no one is enjoying the benefits now, the people on top are also lamenting of lack of flow just like the people at the bottom. When last did you hear of people indiscriminately buying private jets and yachts?... or since this election started, whrn last did you hear of people indiscriminately throwing money around?
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by Salowise: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
That voice does not sound like Ameachi. But anyway that one no be problem, the thing wey dey vex me now na say one girl wey we dey carry hold body for my street nia one stupid boy go knack am belle, I Don discuss with some of my street guys on how we go take about the belle.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by LANDLORD72: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
yrex01:
u don't need to know !
If i don't need to know that means you are pointless.
Re: #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape by jakandeola(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Waakanda:
Interesting cool
wen I attack u u will knw urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) / 2023: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Awujale, Tells Him About His Ambition / FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.