Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz (6887 Views)

African Mother's Proud Display At Daughter's Convocation Sparks Mixed Reactions / FG Bans Underage Candidates From Taking Common Entrance Exams / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by Giftedhand92: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
A video has sparked quite the debate on social media. The footage shows an underage kid driving a luxury Mercedes-Benz to his school.

The start of the 2019 school year has been eventful to say the least. We went from a 'separation' of black and white kids in a classroom to a 10-year-old math whiz being awarded with a scholarship.

However, another incident managed to get attention on social media. A video, posted on Thursday, showed a young boy, who is clearly underage, driving up to his school in a black Mercedes-Benz.

His fellow pupils are heard cheering him on as he makes his way to a halt in front of the school. By looking at the number plate, it is believed the incident took place in Gauteng but the exact time and place is still unknown.

While many found the footage hilarious, especially when they see the youngster's chilled reaction, Legit.ng gathered others felt it was illegal.

Bapi Ntshangase, who goes by the Twitter handle @KwaSwayimane, commented: "There is a lot of values to fix in our society. How do we promote illegal behaviour and even ululate for it? Is the bundle properly licensed to drive? Who gave the car & for what purpose? Is this a child or disguised 40 year old."

After another tweep pointed out she saw white kids doing the exact same thing, Apostle Eri Oluwa added it still does not make it right.

"That a white man did it doesn't now make it normal or right. Many kids are eager to drive but we can never overlook the importance of maturity for drivers. This is unreasonable, irresponsible and demonstration of shallowness. Extreme recklessness," he said. Watch The Video HERE

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/underage-kid-drives-himself-to-school-in-luxury-mercedes-benz-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by immortalcrown(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Illegal and dangerous but amazing.

The boy is a genius.

8 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by GOFRONT(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Edo witchcraft comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by projectreserve2: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Download Free Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
Click on the link in my Signature to visit website Now!
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by thardex: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
Check out latest 10yearschallenge of Nigerian celebrities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeSfiBrEtHU
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by dreamwords: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
I only see the benz
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by horly1234567: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
money speaking
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by Crimecity: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
lalasticlala come and see this little brat
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by Rextizz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
The kiddo get mind sha, well me myself I started driving my dad car at age 15 then, when Mercedes 190 was reigning.
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by dkronicle(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
i swear i even open mouth
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
If we nor ride benz watin we gain lolz
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by GraveMan(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
i think this is a remote control car? �
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by richmindconsult: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hello house!

Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by MissSweet(f): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
mtheeeew how do I know he's d one driving
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by chloride6: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
immortalcrown:
Illegal and dangerous but amazing.

The boy is a genius.

undecided
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
The real OG
Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by TMKsouth: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Representing GP! - GANGSTA'S PARADISE cool cool cool

Re: Mixed Reactions As Underage Kid Drives Himself To School In Luxury Mercedes-Benz by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
If I be the teacher na to give am knock collect car keys gbawaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For JAMB Regularization Here (for NYSC & DE) Candidates Only. / Dangote Splashes N1 Billion On Universities / University Top 6 Courses That Can Standout In The Face Of Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.