Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: I’ll Review Condition Of Servicemen– Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: I’ll Review Condition Of Servicemen– Atiku (220 Views)

I’ll Review Buhari’s Naira Redesign Policy – Tinubu / May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: I’ll Review Condition Of Servicemen– Atiku by NewsMuncher: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Photo- Atiku Abubakar

Former Vice President and the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has promised to review the condition of service of servicemen if elected as president.

Atiku and other PDP members
Armed Forces Event: Ugwuanyi pays glowing tributes to fallen heroes

He said this in a special service in remembrance of those who lost their lives in defense of the nation held at the Ondo State PDP Secretariat in Akure on Tuesday.

According to the PDP standard bearer, the servicemen deserve the best for dedicating their lives for peace and stability of the country.

In his address, today (January 15), he stated, is set aside as a special day to remember our fallen heroes. “Since the First World War, Nigeria has lot many souls in defense of the country and various peacekeeping efforts”.

“We are gathered here in Akure to join others in remembrance of these fallen heroes and pray for the sustenance of their respective families”.
“As we remember those who have laid their lives in defense of their fatherland, I commit myself to make sure our servicemen are given the best in terms of condition of service when in office by the special grace of God. ”

He then prayed for the repose of the souls of the fallen heroes to rest in perfect peace.

More:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/armed-forces-remembrance-day-ill-review-condition-of-servicemen-atiku/

Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: I’ll Review Condition Of Servicemen– Atiku by tsephanyah(f): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Some people are actually afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon. This is known as Atikulated
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day: I’ll Review Condition Of Servicemen– Atiku by chuckyly(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bla bla bla... noise makers

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Atiku Trade Words Over Corruption Wars / Internet Shutdowns Aren’t Just Africa’s Problem. They’re Happening Worldwide / Any Update On This Case?How EFCC Recovered $9.8 Million From Yakubu, Ex-nnpc GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.