Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment (10390 Views)

How I Spent My Longest NL Banning / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / After Having 5 Minutes Sex With His Lady On Val's Day, She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
I have had some times when I have been presented with some sexual opportunities, but this one seems to me as my longest night and most tempting.

It happened that I am done with school so I moved out from my school area to another area in Ph close to my work place.

So a friend I met in school has always been around. She helped me throughout the cleaning process, helped me to paint the house. Lol, she wore my short and was painting the house with me, swept and mobbed it. It was a lovely sight though.

So I parked in and the following day she came to the house and spent the nite. While we will watching movie, she took off her clothes and was with just pant and bra. Obara Jesus

I refused to be tempted. After some time, babe took off her bra and her massive firm breasts were just looking at me. shocked

I refused to be tempted again. It happened that I am in the week of fasting, so I resisted the temptation and slept off but couldn't stop seeing those oranges in my dream. At a point I noticed her turning and making me to feel her breast.
Got up to to use the toilet and saw her sleeping upward with the nipples telling me, Bro do your worst. OMG

But thanks to God, it was a fasting week, so I overcame it.
But it wasn't easy mehn,my chairman was just hard and the night seems forevever.

Make I just finish this fasting first, she go hear am.

Let's hear your own experience

6 Likes

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Abfinest007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
this same thing has happen to me I refuse to touch her through that period .now she na regard me as her brother .opportunity wasted I wish I fu*k her she won*t say am her broda

4 Likes

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
You already ruined your fast with thoughts of fornicating

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Blakjewelry(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
if God come nairaland come read your post hmmm oyo

5 Likes

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Abfinest007:
this same thing has happen to me I refuse to touch her through that period .now she na regard me as her brother .opportunity wasted I wish I fu*k her she won*t say am her broda

Lol, my own dey different Bro.

She is on my neck ohh. We dey chat always and I just wait make this fasting finish.

I go climb her breast ride am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by troublemakea(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biafrareform:
I have had some times when I have been presented with some sexual opportunities, but this one seems to me as my longest night and most tempting.

It happened that I am done with school so I moved out from my school area to another area in Ph close to my work place.

So a friend I met in school has always been around. She helped me throughout the cleaning process, helped me to paint the house. Lol, she wore my short and was painting the house with me, swept and mobbed it. It was a lovely sight though.

So I parked in and the following day she came to the house and spent the nite. While we will watching movie, she took off her clothes and was with just pant and bra. Obara Jesus

I refused to be tempted. After some time, babe took off her bra and her massive firm breasts were just looking at me. shocked

I refused to be tempted again. It happened that I am in the week of fasting, so I resisted the temptation and slept off but couldn't stop seeing those oranges in my dream. At a point I noticed her turning and making me to feel her breast.
Got up to to use the toilet and saw her sleeping upward with the nipples telling me, Bro do your worst. OMG

But it wasn't easy mehn,my chairman was just hard and the night seems forevever.

Lol you know my old granny used to say something. Anytime a lady or a girl tempt you into having sex with her be very careful and be very cautious. Bro of God can open your eyes into seeing the atrocities ladies have caused in the world you'd be shocked.

> Imagine been chased frm a beautiful garden because of a woman

> Imagine a great Samson he couldn't achieve his God given aim because of a woman

> Imagine if Joseph was denied being a prime minister because of woman n pussy

> Lastly, Imagine the great place God has destined you to be n imagine it destroyed or cut short because of some minutes enjoyment undecided

just last week a prophecy came to me a lady will tempt me into sleeping with her and if I fall i'm doomed fr life. hmmm anyway I can't force you to listen to me just my lil piece of advise I hope it goes down well with you

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by IjebuWarrior: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
OP, be lying there... angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by biggie73(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ones a fool, always a fool. Some folks are Mr. Fool forever.
Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by oboy81: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
OP, be lying there... angry
LMAO Hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by oboy81: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
In light of the Serious Problems, insecurities Wanton Corruption amongst others plaguing rivers State, One Would think its Residents would be more mature and not too sex-crazed. but the Phool! Of a Boy Is Not

Go to Ghana all their State People are Causing trouble there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by slimthugchimee(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
So this romance section hasn't changed atol grin

2 Likes

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Cholls(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
slimthugchimee:
So this romance section hasn't changed atol grin
my change check well before you make such opinion
Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Rextizz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by savagereplies: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thank God for your life. Next time if you are not comfortable with that, tell her to dress up. After all it's your house.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by shedy03(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mine was a sokoto Fulani girl, studying in Zaria. She came to my place in abj from school, parents would think their daughter was in school.
Sadly for me, the day she landed I already had malaria. cry
Night fall o, we enter bed. I do do do but the machine refuse to start.
Its was my most shameful moment, very terrible one. and it became her last visit.

1 Like

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by pointblank247(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hmmmmm in MY CASE. THERE IS THIS GIRL THAT HAS BEEN MY FRIEND FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, SHE WILL ONLY ALLOW ME TO handle HER BOOBS AND JUST TOUCH HER TILL SHE COMES. SO ONE DAY SHE RUSH INTO MY ROOM AND WAS HEY THANK GOD YOU ARE HOME BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND I THINK I'M IN THE MOOD FOR SOME REAL LOVE MAKING. I SAID OK OOOO BEFORE RUSH TO THE BARTHROOM COME OUT SHE TYING JUST WRAPPER AND VERY LOOSLY TOO SO I GOT DOWN FOR THE BISSNESS. AND AS A BREAST MAN I RUSHED TO GRAB A HANDFULL BEFORE STUFFING THE RIGHT ONE INTO MY MOUTH BUT SHUO SOMETIME DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT SO I PAUSED MY LIPS IN FRONT OF THE VERY SWOOLEN MEETING. THE THING FEEL SOFTER THAN IT USED. TO BE. I JUST GOT UP AND LOCK UP MY FACE. TO CUT IT SHOT AT IT HAPPENED THAT SHE WANT TO PIN A FORIEGN PRREGNANCY ON ME......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
troublemakea:

Lol you know my old granny used to say something. Anytime a lady or a girl tempt you into having sex with her be very careful and be very cautious. Bro of God can open your eyes into seeing the atrocities ladies have caused in the world you'd be shocked.

> Imagine been chased frm a beautiful garden because of a woman

> Imagine a great Samson he couldn't achieve his God given aim because of a woman

> Imagine if Joseph was denied being a prime minister because of woman n pussy

> Lastly, Imagine the great place God has destined you to be n imagine it destroyed or cut short because of some minutes enjoyment undecided

just last week a prophecy came to me a lady will tempt me into sleeping with her and if I fall i'm doomed fr life. hmmm anyway I can't force you to listen to me just my lil piece of advise I hope it goes down well with you
Imagine Bill Clinton who finished himself politically because of a woman's G-string grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by troublemakea(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Imagine Bill Clinton who finished himself politically because of a woman's G-string grin cheesy grin

that's just few out of the millions not seen or heard it's actually a wrong step fr you bruh esp just recovering from fast. so why even fasting in the first place undecided

1 Like

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by eteebanky1: 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Skengman: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
troublemakea:

that's just few out of the millions not seen or heard it's actually a wrong step fr you bruh esp just recovering from fast. so why even fasting in the first place undecided
It beats me. Brethren, u need to choose one. From one brother to another, u need to stay woke. Pray that God gives u the Grace to overcome such temptation during and after fasting. Namaste!
Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by pointblank247(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hmmmmm in MY CASE. THERE IS THIS GIRL THAT HAS BEEN MY FRIEND FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, SHE WILL ONLY ALLOW ME TO handle HER BOOBS AND JUST TOUCH HER TILL SHE COMES. SO ONE DAY SHE RUSH INTO MY ROOM AND WAS like HEY THANK GOD YOU ARE HOME BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND I THINK I'M IN THE MOOD FOR SOME REAL LOVE MAKING. I SAID OK OOOO BEFORE RUSH TO THE BARTHROOM COME OUT SHE TYING JUST WRAPPER AND VERY LOOSLY TOO SO I GOT DOWN FOR THE BISSNESS. AND AS A BREAST MAN I RUSHED TO GRAB A HANDFULL BEFORE STUFFING THE RIGHT ONE INTO MY MOUTH BUT SHUO SOMETHING DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT SO I PAUSED MY LIPS IN FRONT OF THE VERY SWOOLEN MELON. THE THING FEEL SOFTER THAN IT USED. TO BE. I JUST GOT UP AND LOCK UP MY FACE. TO CUT IT SHOT AT IT HAPPENED THAT SHE WANT TO PIN A FORIEGN PRREGNANCY ON ME......
Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by troublemakea(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Skengman:

It beats me. Brethren, u need to choose one. From one brother to another, u need to stay woke. Pray that God gives u the Grace to overcome such temptation during and after fasting. Namaste!

That's just it bro.....as for me never will any girl tempt me into destroying my glory, life n future coz of some 5min pleasure.

I can and will abstain from sex of any kind to make me great

9 Likes

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by troublemakea(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
pointblank247:
Hmmmmm in MY CASE. THERE IS THIS GIRL THAT HAS BEEN MY FRIEND FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, SHE WILL ONLY ALLOW ME TO handle HER BOOBS AND JUST TOUCH HER TILL SHE COMES. SO ONE DAY SHE RUSH INTO MY ROOM AND WAS HEY THANK GOD YOU ARE HOME BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND I THINK I'M IN THE MOOD FOR SOME REAL LOVE MAKING. I SAID OK OOOO BEFORE RUSH TO THE BARTHROOM COME OUT SHE TYING JUST WRAPPER AND VERY LOOSLY TOO SO I GOT DOWN FOR THE BISSNESS. AND AS A BREAST MAN I RUSHED TO GRAB A HANDFULL BEFORE STUFFING THE RIGHT ONE INTO MY MOUTH BUT SHUO SOMETIME DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT SO I PAUSED MY LIPS IN FRONT OF THE VERY SWOOLEN MEETING. THE THING FEEL SOFTER THAN IT USED. TO BE. I JUST GOT UP AND LOCK UP MY FACE. TO CUT IT SHOT AT IT HAPPENED THAT SHE WANT TO PIN A FORIEGN PRREGNANCY ON ME......

Foreign? Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
oboy81:
In light of the Serious Problems, insecurities Wanton Corruption amongst others plaguing rivers State, One Would think its Residents would be more mature and not too sex-crazed. but the Phool! Of a Boy Is Not

Go to Ghana all their State People are Causing trouble there

Bros, so u want me to kill myself for naija.

Even Satan don comot hand for naija problem

Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Luizkid(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Guys are not being fair honestly, imagine the Konji was on the guy and she's not cooperating guys will label her all sorts of names but now she needs it u be forming better pikin.. It's injustice to deny a wet pv$$y some ride.
Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by Apination(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
I'm here to read stories grin
Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by felo126(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
hahahahaha, funny sha
Re: My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment by farem: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biafrareform:

A make-believe!

So for your mind, you can engage in the thoughts of future formication while fasting?

Religion everywhere without form. The fasting is to whom anyway? The holy Jehovah?

Deluded, deceived religionists everywhere.

Without Holiness, no one shall see the Lord

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. / The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside / Lady Leaves Many Shocked, Flaunts Juicy 'watermelons' In Public Bus [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.