Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State (31506 Views)

National Grid Restored After Fire At Afam Power Plant. / Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines / Angry Youths Shut Afam Power Station, Throw Rivers Into Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jesus Christ...... I no go die for APC. This one for my town too.... Jisos!!!! This Tolu is truly the man Reno Omokri exposed. Kaiiiiiiiiii.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by hundredrivas(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
szymanski:
Whosoever wrote this article obviously needs to be cross examine, I work at Afam power station as an electrical consultant, I've lived there with my family for 18years now. They've been no project as such here, all we've been doing here are mainly maintenance jobs, you guys should stop posting trash and misinforming the masses, Dem never even pay us for Six good months now, and your here saying buhari did this and that. Sometimes I wonder if you guys have anything better to do than writing rubbish.

Tell them.
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by IprintMONEY: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
i worked here before travelling out. when i worked here, buhari was not resident

1 Like

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Chrischidera: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
If i don't know the project manager i would have believed this lie
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by ademoladeji(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atouke:

Oya i challenge you to show proof of how buhari contributed to this project.
All anyone has to do is google obama power africa project and read about Afam power plant project.
Tony Elumelu the chairman of UBA bank and his technical partner's own this power plant. Has nothing to do with buhari or FG. Thats a fact.

The Afam III Fast Power Project is being executed by General Electric, after the firm had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Federal Government in 2016 for the speedy construction of a power plant within a space of about two years, as against the normal four years’ requirement for projects of similar magnitude.

https://punchng.com/240mw-afam-iii-plant-for-inauguration-next-month/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Lizilicious(f): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
Apc and lies ehn
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by truth4meal(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atouke:
Stop lying the afam power station is privately owned by the consortium headed by the chairman of uba bank.
These power station was one of those that benefited from President Barack Obama power Africa loans in 2013/2014.
Money was paid to GE for the turbines via this initiative.
These was done during GEJ tenure, buhari had zero input.
Stop taking credit for GEJ good and strategic leadership.

"The Afam III Fast Power Project is being executed by General Electric, after the firm had signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Federal Government in 2016 for the speedy construction of a power plant within a space of about two years, as against the normal four years’ requirement for projects of similar magnitude"

Who is the president in 2016? #lies

1 Like

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Phosphorus666(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Which Buhari Stupid people. Afam Power Station has been there even a year before the 2015 election that brought in your president, Buhari.

Is it that lies run in the veins of these APC fellows instead of blood? I'm just tired of this country self. Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by BrokenCock: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
KenOne:

You guys don't get tired with this line GEJ paid for it or GEJ started it.

When they finally commissioned Lagos-Ibadan in March you'll come here again with this line GEJ paid for it, GEJ started it.
yeye lizard! All yall zombies do is tk Jonah's glory. 4k y'all!!
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by iamrammy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
KenOne:

When they finally commissioned Lagos-Ibadan in March you'll come here again with this line GEJ paid for it, GEJ started it.
have some sense, those of us from Rivers State are fully aware that the said power plant has been in existence since,GEJ did the upgrade in 2014, buhari has done nothing there so far.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
These guys' lies can kill!

Hian!
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Phosphorus666:
Which Buhari Stupid people. Afam Power Station has been there even a year before the 2015 election that brought in your president, Buhari.

Is it that lies run in the veins of these APC fellows instead of blood? I'm just tired of this country self. Just imagine!

That's why bubu will never come to a debate. He will be demolished!

His opponent, Atiku, knows exactly what project bubu can never claim as his achievement.

It is only shameless liars that will come here and spew rubbish!

To all the zombies out there:

Tell your oga to prepare for debate!

That's where we will all see de fowl nyansh!

1 Like

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Salowise: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
This guy knows what he's doing, please stop sharing false news about the president. I'm sure he's a pdp supporter. All this lie no go take you to anywhere. whether you lie or not, who God choose nia go rule.
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by alfanio(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Atouke:
Stop lying the afam power station is privately owned by the consortium headed by the chairman of uba bank.
These power station was one of those that benefited from President Barack Obama power Africa loans in 2013/2014.
To put a lie to your claims everybody please click on this link https://punchng.com/240mw-afam-iii-plant-for-inauguration-next-month/

1 Like

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by alfanio(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2019
The project was conceived, awarded, supervised and completed all in a space of 2 years by the buhari administration. Argue.with this link https://punchng.com/240mw-afam-iii-plant-for-inauguration-next-month/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by OAUTemitayo: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2019
This project started in 2016. You people should stop shouting GEJ product upandan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Tmoyo(m): 12:38am On Jan 16, 2019
captainjay:
Lie from the pit of hell. I am here in Afam , they are yet to complete the project. It has been on Hold for some months now. This people can lie ehn
U better open ur eyes to read and interpret simultaneously, they never stated that it has been completed.... Interpretation shows its been constructed.... U are indeed from Afam.... Graphite medulla

1 Like

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by momonny: 1:28am On Jan 16, 2019
Which consortium? Where I work that project is nicknamed fast power project been sponsored by FMPWH and GE mumu which GEJ tenure? I know what is happening if you don't ask alcon why they left the site.
Atouke:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by gare(f): 2:14am On Jan 16, 2019
chocolatelady:
Hmmm, some people seem to amaze me. Which of GEJ project that was almost under completion are u talking about. Is it the one they shared the money and probably dump few things for the constuction work at the site. Pls can u list them for me with pics when Jonathan left. Let me also remind u that Government is a continuity for those that understand what it is all about. U cant come in as a Governor or President and see that there are many uncompleted projects and leave them to start anoher one which may likely not be completed before the tenure ends depending on how massive the project is. It is better u finish all the ones u met on ground first before starting another one. Keep on wailing, all the projects that PMB completed and commissioned have his name written on a plague and pasted on the project. Go and remove it and write ur heros name nah.

Did you take part in sharing the money, or you just choose to beliebe APC and it s lies, you can believe what you want , i really dont want discussed with people like you with one track mind
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by gare(f): 2:16am On Jan 16, 2019
bixton:

If you're among those who says PMB should not take credit for project(s) completion of previous administration, then you can tell what can he take credit for ?

Why initiate his on project lets see not jumping around looking foe almost completed project to commission, was that part of his promise
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by bixton(m): 3:46am On Jan 16, 2019
gare:

Why initiate his on project lets see not jumping around looking foe almost completed project to commission, was that part of his promise

Ohhhh, now PMB is the one jumping from almost completed project to commission................
Please who will take credit for the following tasks which are one and same;

The one who took a bucket to the river or another who carried the bucket of water home?
The one who went to the market to buy the food stuffs or another who actually cooked the food for all to eat?
The one who got a lady pregnant or another who actually took care of her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Rilwan20(m): 3:51am On Jan 16, 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/240mw-afam-iii-plant-for-inauguration-next-month/amp/

For the doubting Thomases, this is an article as far back as 2018, detailing the progress of this project.
The last time I checked the meaning of PDP and APC, it still remain.

PDP--- Projects Dumping Party while

APC---- All projects Completed.

If it take eon to complete their own party Secretariat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Awaja(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2019
Atouke:
You’ve busted the antics of the demagogue cartel ,you’ll be termed anything to portray your sincere opinion been biased .
From rail ,TSA to practically everything,which idea did this govt invent ?
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by MrBONE2(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Atouke:

grin
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by abeyraj: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2019
Atouke:

https://punchng.com/240mw-afam-iii-plant-for-inauguration-next-month/

1 Like

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Skodiswayze(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2019
I guess u stay in the hole of the north
Which lag/ib road dem wan commission by march?
Or did you mean march 2024?

KenOne:

Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by anyilala12335(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
szymanski:
Whosoever wrote this article obviously needs to be cross examine, I work at Afam power station as an electrical consultant, I've lived there with my family for 18years now. They've been no project as such here, all we've been doing here are mainly maintenance jobs, you guys should stop posting trash and misinforming the masses, Dem never even pay us for Six good months now, and your here saying buhari did this and that. Sometimes I wonder if you guys have anything better to do than writing rubbish.

Thank you bro for letting this bloody liars and Nigeria know the situation. I was privilege to work on this site (.afam.) and the other one at Egbema before the coming of this government. In short, this government contributed to the sorry state of the project as initiated by GEJ government.
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Ziggylady(f): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
chocolatelady:
Shame on u guys that are saying that GEJ initiated all the projects being completed and commissioned by PMB. I wonder why he did not finish any single project for 5yrs. The reason is simply becos the money allocated for d project was shared among themselves and the project is allowed to lay fallow. Common sense is not actually common. U guys hatred for PMB is really killing u people. Who do we give credit to : the person that initiated the project, gave it out as contract and the money was shared among themselves or the person that came in gave the contract out again , allocate money for it and follow the contractors bumper to bumper to make such the project is completed. I must say that u guys are bunch of unreasonable people.

If buhari claims any project he didnt initiate as his 'achievement',he wil be called out for the lying failure he is..

It is nobody's fault he didnt do zilch in the almost 4years he was the President,blame is squarely his and you zombies supporting him brainlessly.

Your emotional rants means absolutely nothing.
Re: Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State by Ovamboland(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atouke:

Stop telling lies, the plant acquired by the UBA chairman through Transcorp power company is the Sapele Power plant, completely different from Afam power plant.

This is the Afam Phase III that was negotiated in 2016, where was Jonathan then let alone paying for it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud / Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.