Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Raped - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Raped (1100 Views)

Benue Bled After Been Raped : she Is An Outcast ==her Sister In The East / The Rapist Is Raped / See How Wearing Waist Beads Saved A Girl From Being Raped. True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped by Elushinegoneiba(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
EPISODE 1 AND 2

EPISODE 1
JANE sat down on her bed smoking the Benson cigarette she bought; after smoking the second wrap, she dropped the cigarette and started shedding tears while she continued smoking.
Her name is Jane, her parent died when she was a little kid; and her step mother trained her. When she was 16 years old, she was sent to the United States to further her education after finishing her secondary school education here.
She loved her boyfriend Jax who she promised to come back for after completing her education.
She kept herself and her virginity, despite all the temptation of having sex and the sexual embarrassment she received from her class mate over there.
She just came back from the states after graduating for the university which she studied mass communication, and reunited with her lover Jax.
She remembered as they were first attacked on their trip to the museum in which Jax was wounded. She continued smoking and looked as the tears flowed down freely from her eyes. She cleaned the tears in her eyes and went to the sitting room to meet her friend; Kyra, Sam, jay and as they discussed about her situation.
“This is what I don’t like, how can this happen”. Kyra lamented. What do you want us to do now? She asked Jane
“All I want from you guys is your full support so that the guys that did this won’t go scot free” Jane answered
“True all sinners won’t go unpunished, but it’s a sinner we know we would punish” Sam contributed.
“You said you don’t know them, how do you want us to know them” jay asked
“It’s true I don’t know them but I know one day we would meet and I will know them”
“Now you are talking. It’s then we would know what to do support you. But for now there is nothing we can do” Sam contributed
“Guys don’t be angry, I want us to do something. We can’t just sit and do nothing”
“What do you want us to do? Jay asked
“I want us to rob my mum house”
“What” Kyra Shouted?
“Wait, are you talking about your own mother” Sam asked
“Yes” Jane answered
With that they retired to their room and prepared to rob Jane mom house.
At exactly 11:00pm they drove to Jane’s house and went straight to her room to rob her room after threatening the gateman. After they had finished, they entered their car and zoomed off leaving the gateman who had already peed in his pants untouched.
The next day, the incident was reported to the police and they arrived at the house inspecting and questioning the gateman and other workers in the house.
“Are you the gateman” the sergeant mic asked
“Yes, I am” the gateman answered
“As your work, where did the robbers entered through when they came”
“Through the gate sir”
“Definitely you let them in” the sergeant said studying the gateman reaction
“No sir, when they came, they said there were looking for madam, and I told them to come in. as they came in they brought a gun and immediately I became gentle. They told me to lie down or I die”
The sergeant then turned to the cook who was there.
“You how many were they and who do you know in them”
“They were three Sir, and I don’t know anyone of them because they covered themselves with mask” she answered
In the house, detective Joe was asking few questions from Jane mum as she explained in detail what she experienced
“Detective they took her jewelry and her clothes but the surprising thing was that they didn’t take anything from my room” she said facing the detective
“Okay and concerning your daughter you are looking for, I have some questions to ask you”
Jane’s mum face widened
Has she been going out like that before or does she have some friends she would go with and stay in their house? The detective asked
“No, she doesn’t have any. She just arrived from the states weeks ago. It’s only her boyfriend and I think he should be arrested and interrogated”
“Okay we would need you in our station for further investigation on your daughter’s case. And concerning the extra security you requested for, I will talk to my boss about it. Thanks for your cooperation; we will be taking our leave”
“Okay, greet the D.P.O for me”
“Have a nice day ma”
“Thanks, bye”……..
:
*At Jax house*
Jax sat down on the couch in his parlor thinking about his missing girlfriend. His sister Valerie; entered the parlor and saw him thinking, she shake her head in pity, it was obvious her brother was I love with Jane. She went over and sat on the chair opposite him.
“Jax, thinking or not eating will not solve the problem. I know you love her but do you want to kill yourself. You haven’t eating for the past four days; please at least eat your food. What if you get a disease and then you see Sister Jane, what will you tell her?”
Jax adjusted himself on the couch and faced his sister. She has always been there for him, advising him, though he was older than her but she was very wise.
“Valerie, you don’t know what am feeling, that’s why you are saying what you are saying. We are talking about my heart.
Jane to me is my mother, she’s my father, and she’s my everything. I just got up one day and was told she’s missing and you said I shouldn’t think about it. Said Jax, as tears gathered in his eyes.
“I may not know how you feel but don’t because of someone who isn’t dead kill yourself” said Valerie
“Jane has been a very big help to me, or didn’t you benefit from it?” Jax asked
“What if she has ran away with another man”
“She can’t………….”
He was interrupted by the knock on the door, he nodded at his sister who went and opened the door. Two men dressed in black entered introducing themselves as detectives.
“Good day detectives, how may we help you?” Jax asked
“Are you Mr. Jax?” the fair detective asked
“Yes I am” Jax answered
“You are needed at our station”
“Station, please what is my offence?”
“When you get to the station you would be told, please outside”
“Can I go with him” Valerie asked
“That’s your choice” The detective answered coldly.
Jax followed the detectives in their car as they zoomed off to the station
:
*At Jane’s hideout*
Kyra sat down gulping the beer in her hands as Sam watched her
“Come on Kyra, this is the fourth bottle you are drinking. Are you a guy?” Sam asked
“What’s your problem? If I smoke, you I’ll say I smoke too much. Today that we ain’t doing anything let me enjoy my life. Am goona make sure I drink twenty bottles”
“TWENTY BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!” Sam exclaimed
“Mtcheew,” Kyra hissed and continued gulping down the beer.
Jane entered the parlor looking sad with a worried face, Kyra quickly stood up after seeing Jane mood.
“What’s the problem Jane?” Kyra asked while Jane kept quiet
“Babe, talk to me, what’s really the problem?” She asked again
“It’s nothing” Jane answered
“But something is bothering you” Said Sam
“Talk to us, we are here for you” jay said joining them
“Oh, you are here” Kyra asked
“Yes”
“So what’s that?” Sam asked
“Things are getting worse every day” Jane said looking at the ceiling
“Getting worse!!!” Kyra exclaimed
“How” Sam asked
“Listen to this”
Jane plays the record of a conversation on her phone and Jax sister voice is heard
Sister Jane, the police just arrested my brother and it had something to do with your mum, please I don’t know where you are but please help my brother.
The record stops playing as Sam heaved a sigh
“It’s really getting worse” Sam said

Re: Raped by Ann2012(f): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Following

Well done OP
Re: Raped by skubido(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ann2012:
Following

Dey ya back.

OP where are you? Don't let it cool ooo
Re: Raped by Elushinegoneiba(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
episode 3 & 4
“Calm down babe” Kyra said sitting Jane down
“Don’t worry we are in charge, we can control anything. If it’s about this work, don’t stress yourself about it”
She then faced jay
“So what are we going to do?”
“Don’t worry I have a plan.” Jay answered.
“Told you” Kyra said as Jane smiled.
At the station, Jax is being interrogated in the interrogation room. The officer in charge enters the room and draws a chair close, sitting beside Jax.
“Jax, no one is punishing you, you are the one punishing yourself”
“How” Jax asked
“Just tell us where Jane is and we will let you go”
“Detective, if you continue to ask me this question is the same answer I will give you. I don’t know anything about Jane’s where about, I don’t know how she got kidnapped, I don’t know who kidnapped her, I don’t know anything, if I saw her would I now be lying. If this case comes to a case of death, I prefer to die, so that I know I die saying the truth.”
“You want to die, come on you are not meant to die now. Just tell us where you kept her and you are free to go” Said the detective
“Detective, I can’t lie about something I did not do”
The detective exchanged look with the sergeants in the room and walked out.
“It seems we have been playing with you” The sergeant then brought out a gun pointing it to Jax
“Please don’t shoot me, I had nothing to do with her missing, though her mum said I shouldn’t marry her, but that can’t make me kidnap her” Jax pleaded.
The sergeant ordered the lieutenant to lock Jax up in a criminal cell
“Please am not a criminal, don’t lock me up with criminals” Jax pleaded
Jane’s mum sat down in her sitting room, she called her cook and gave her money stating the food item she would buy as a called entered. It was a Jane number showing on the phone screen, and didn’t hesitate before picking the call.
“Hello”
“Hello mum, it’s Jane”
“JANE!!” her mum exclaimed
“Yes”
“Jane where are you?”
“It’s kidnap…..”
“Kidnap what?”
Jane’s mum heard a scream as Sam collected the phone from Jane just as they had planned
“Hello Jane”
“Hello ma, listen carefully, what we want to collect from you is not much. Tell the police to release Jax who you ordered for his arrest to you to bring to the address we would give you and also bring the sum of ten million naira while coming”
“10 million!!!, hello” she exclaimed
“And listen to this warning, if you love your daughter try and involve the police, we would submit her dead body to you for marking.” Sam cut the call.
“Hello, God ten million, where do I get ten million naira”
“Madam what happened” the cooked asked
“Come on get out of my sight and go to where I sent you, rubbish” Jane’s mum shouted angrily at the cook who took to her hill without looking back to avoid her wrath.
“Am finished, where would i get ten million naira?” Mrs. Jane asked no one in particular, pacing about in the sitting room.
:
*Back at Jane hideout*
Sam drops the call handing the phone over to Jane.
“Mtcheew” Jane hissed
“Now that we have settled that, what’s the code we goona use in order not to get caught” Kyra asked
“We are going to use 2 by 1 methods” Sam answered
“That’s what I like about you. Jane don’t worry, the job is done”
Kyra said, patting Jane at the back.
“Thanks guys I really appreciate your effort”
“You are welcome”
“Okay guys let’s go prepare for the mission” Jay concluded as all started preparing for the mission….
*At the D.P.O’s office*
Mrs. Jane sat down narrating the event to the D.P.O
“That’s what happened”
“And you are sure it’s your daughter voice” the D.P.O asked
“D.P.O, it’s her voice, how won’t I know my daughter voice. She was the one talking to me before the phone was dragged from her hand, and they made it clear to me that unless I come with Jax my daughter won’t be released Jane” Mrs. Jane answered.
“It’s rather confusing, let me accept it was your daughter voice. But why would they want Jax to be released. What is Jax connection with the kidnappers” the D.P.O asked
“I don’t know”
“But don’t you think you had done a transaction with someone before and there was a problem, and now the person is trying to use your daughter to set you up” the D.P.O asked
“No, there hasn’t been a case like that” Mrs. Jane answered
“Don’t worry, I would assign some of my boys, they would follow you there”
“NO, D.P.O. The made it clear that if I involve the police, they would submit my daughter body to me “DEAD” for marking” Mrs. Jane pleaded
“Don’t worry my boys are competent”
“Won’t it backfire D.P.O?”
“No, it won’t” the D.P.O assured
The next day, Mrs. Jane droved Jax and the two detectives assigned to her to a parking lot, a bit close to the location given to her, as they alighted form the car.
The smart looking detectives told her they knew what to do, and she should be calm as she moved slowly with Jax following her closely to the exact location.
As they were going, they came across an old woman who was weeding the bush and they greeted her. Unknown to them it was Kyra, who disguised herself as the old woman.
The detectives followed suit, they stopped when they saw the old woman and the two detectives glanced at each other and proceeded without greeting the woman.
They stared at her suspiciously as they proceeded further. When Kyra saw they were out of sight, she quickly ran into the bush, dipped her hand into her gown bringing out her phone as she immediately dialed Sam number, which he picked immediately.
“Hello”
“Hello guys, the woman is coming with Jane boyfriend, but the careful because I saw to detectives following them with a considerate gap” Kyra explained
“Are you sure” Sam asked
“Yes and they are with guns. Be alert, careful and also be smart”
“Okay, we got it” Sam said ending the call
“What happened” Jay asked after Sam had ended the call
“She said they are with two detectives”
“What are we going to do” Jay asked
“Don’t worry let’s go.”
Mrs. Jane and Jax got to the location given to them and they stopped observing the environment.
“This is the place they told me to meet them” Mrs. Jane said
“Give them a call”
As Mrs. Jane brought out her phone to call the kidnappers, Jax looked back only to see Jane coming out from the bush.
“Jane!!” Jax exclaimed
“Jane, are you okay, are you injured, hope they didn’t touch you” Mrs. Jane asked touching Jane all over to see if truly she was okay.
“Am fine mum” Jane assured her mum
Jax turned and saw two figures running towards them and he flinched
“Don’t be sacred, it’s us, and we have to leave” the detective said calming Jax down.
“Let’s go before the kidnappers show up” Jax concluded moving forward.
As they turned to leave, Sam and Jay appeared from their back, collecting the detective’s weapon while pointing the gun at them.
“Lie down” Jay shouted
“Lie down or I blow off your fucking heads” Sam commanded as they took Jane and Jax into the bush to their hideout, leaving behind the defenseless detectives and Jane mother who prayed silently as hot urine flowed down from her gown.
Re: Raped by Ann2012(f): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jane mama don pee for body

Thanks for the update
Re: Raped by Elushinegoneiba(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ann2012:
Jane mama don pee for body
Thanks for the update
Lol, No P.
Re: Raped by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Raped by AmaUwana(f): 5:05am On Jan 19, 2019
welldone
Re: Raped by skubido(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Haaa,

Tanks for the update
Re: Raped by Elushinegoneiba(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
EPISODE 5 AND 6
*In the D.P.O office, the D.P.O slammed the table with her hand as she glared and shouted at the two detectives*
:
“Don’t tell me you aren’t competent enough to handle such a small case. Just a simple kidnap case, you went there and messed up. Why are you guys behaving like a new recruited officer? Tell me.
You got there and you messed everything up, what is your problem?” the D.P.O asked as she boiled with anger.
“Ma, those guys attack us from our back that’s why we didn’t see them, we are sorry ma” one of the detectives answered
“Will you shut the Bleep up, be sorry for yourselves. You want the government to query and sack me? No, I will not allow that.
“Ma it was a mistake, please give us a second chance” the detectives pleaded
“Oh, a second chance, I will give you a second chance. Sergeant James” the D.P.O called as a Sergeant entered her office saluting her”
“Salute ma”
“Sergeant James, take this two fools and lock them in a cell with those hardened criminals until I approve their release” the D.P.O said signaling the sergeant to take them out.
“Ma, please”
“Will you get out of my office” the D.P.O shouted as she stood up from her chair.
“Yes ma” the sergeant saluted as he pushed the detectives out of the office, taking them to a cell filled with hardened criminals.
“RUBBISH” the D.P.O exclaimed as she sat down opening some files.
A smile appeared on her face which disappeared immediately
:
*Back at Jane hideout*
After Jane had explained a few things of what happened, not telling Jax most of it. He turned as he was surprised his girlfriend has changed.
“Jane, just tell me why you suddenly turned into a criminal” Jax asked facing Jane as she bent her head low.
The rest; Jay, Kyra and Sam sat down watching.
“You that is kind hearted and calm, you just suddenly turned to a terrorist. And it’s not your fault; it’s the fault of these untrained people you are associating with”
That part got Kyra angry as she picked up her gun pointing it at Jax
“Guy, if you mistakenly talk nonsense there, better prepare to go and meet your heavenly father”
“What if I don’t me myself at my heavenly father place, tell me what remains” Jax said while Kyra smiled
“You are threatening me with a gun, kill me, or can’t you kill me” Jax shouted
“Guys can you see what I said concerning this ingrate, after we already rescued you from the police that is punishing you for what you don’t know about, and you are hear calling us bad names”
“Well I don’t have any business with you, Jane if you can’t restore me to where I was before or follow me to your mum place, leave me alone. Good day” Jax said walking out
“If you dare cross that door you will see the other side of me” Jane threatened pointing her gun at Jax.
“What’s your problem Jax? All this that happened today was because of you and those that helped me, you are insulting them. Guys don’t be angry, am the one that caused you the insult, am very sorry” Jane pleaded. She turned back at Jax
“Don’t you know all that is happening is coming from somewhere, and you are now being rude to those that want to help us. Bleep you Jax” Jane lamented sitting down.
“Jane, relax, this guy is an idiot, and he doesn’t know what’s happening. Both of you are “WANTED” you have to leave town this night.” Sam intervened.
“Jane don’t worry, we are all going with you, when we get there we will then share ourselves” Kyra assured
:
Valerie, who had been going to the station to check on her brother, was always denied to see him, and the detectives always gave unreasonable excuses on why she couldn’t be allowed to see her brother, not telling her the truth of her brother where about.
When she couldn’t take it anymore, she went to see Jane uncle at his house and narrated what had transpired right from when her brother was arrested to the present moment in which they didn’t allow her to see her brother.
Jane uncle assured her that h will get to the root of the situation and find a possible solution to it.
*Back at Jane hideout*
They packed their bags in the boot of the car and entered as Sam put the car in motion, increasing the velocity of the car. While going they came to a checkpoint and Sam pressed the brakes stopping the car.
“Good evening officers” Sam greeted
“Good evening, where are you guys heading to buy this time of the night?” one of the police asked
“We are heading to town”
“Okay, let me check your car boot”
“Okay officer” Sam replied as the police left to check their car boot.
Another officer approached the car, pointing his torch light to see their faces, while doing that, his eyes caught the gun beside Sam.
“There is a Gun” the officer shouted but it was too late as Sam put the car in acceleration increasing the speed as the police jumped so as not to get hit be the car.
“That was close, they almost got us” Jane said as soon as they had gone far from the police.
“But they didn’t” said Sam as he continued driving.
Jane upon getting to their destination explained everything to Jax as he listened,
“Mum never wanted me to marry you, that is why I am what I am now, and behaving this way so she won’t kill you for me” said Jane as she played with her finger nails.
“But that shouldn’t warrant you to behave like this. What is your proof that it’s your mum that sent those guys to beat and injure me that day?” Jax asked
“Jax, what is the purpose of keeping my virginity for the one I love all these years, that someone who I don’t know just broke it in a few minutes” said Jane as the event replayed in her mind.
*Flash back*
Jane was in her room sleeping when she heard a knock on her door, she stood up moving to the door to open it, probably it’s her mum knocking. As she opened the door, two guys who covered their face with a mask dragged her mum inside while she screamed and jumped on the bed in fright as one of the guys pointed his gun at her.
“Woman, I thought you said there isn’t any money in this house” the guy who appeared to be the leader asked Jane mum.
“Yes there isn’t any money” Jane mum answered as Jane nodded her head in agreement with her mum.
“Wow this chick am seeing her is worth more than 1 million” the other guy covered with mask commented
“You are right” the leader said jumping on the bed and drawled Jane to him as he parted her leg.
“Please sir, in God name, please don’t do this” Jane pleaded, but her words fell on deaf ears as the leader brought out his erected dick and forcefully entered her as she screamed in pain.
He didn’t let the pain she’s feeling subside as he thrust in and out of her like a demon possessed man while she continued screaming in pain in which he used his to block her mouth.
After a while he cummed in her, but Jane bit him in his hand and he slapped her, he then brought out his dick and wore his cloth as he left with his partner, leaving Jane and her mum who watched the scene with a smile on her face which quickly disappeared when the leader was through.
Jane kept weeping while her mum consoled her.
*Flash back ends*
Jax heaved a sigh as Jane narrated it to him
“But still that’s not enough for you to start misbehaving, I didn’t say what they did to you was good but you couldn’t have done what you did” said Jax as her adjusted from his seat.
“Jax, with what you heard, do you still love me?” Jane asked
Jax looked at her surprised; he never expected the question because he loved her sincerely.
“Jane I love you from my heart, whatever happened to you is in the past”
Jane turns and looked at him surprised.
“I love you Jane” said Jax
“I love you too” Jane said as she moved closer to Jax and stayed under his warm embrace.
Re: Raped by skubido(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Raped by Ann2012(f): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the update

(1) (Reply)

The Birdies / LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It / The Unlimited Power Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.