Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Serious Relationship Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Relationship Needed (1627 Views)

Serious Relationship Needed / Holy Relationship Needed / Serious Relationship Needed (2) (3) (4)

Serious Relationship Needed by Vcent50: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
I want a relationship with a lady that can leads to marriage, kindly pm me,I don't like show off,let's chat and know more
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Poorboy: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Vcent50:
I want a relationship with a lady that can leads to marriage, kindly pm me,I don't like show off,let's chat and know more
Lady no dey your environment, abi na sambisa forest you dey?

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Oshin56(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Enter street pack like 12dozens you will see the one that is serious for marriage

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by MrDoGood(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

And today, ur wife don dey breastfeed pikin and the ex wants her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you this man........ u no go wise
Abeg wise up oh... make dem no dey use you do example for NL! grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by ChristyB(f): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bros Hustle ooo..Make dem no use your eyes see yeye for Nairaland
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by grandstar(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
On your newest thread, you claimed your wife's ex wants her back?

I'm extremely confused

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Vcent50: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
grandstar:
On your newest thread, you claimed your wife's ex wants her back?

I'm extremely confused
I posted it on behalf of my Bossom friend who is no longer getting young,please don't get me wrong

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by 2019fools: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

A liar is always a liar.

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
2019fools:

A liar is always a liar.
grin angry shocked cheesy angry

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chai, you have been caught red handed cheesy grin grin

Re: Serious Relationship Needed by grandstar(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

I posted it on behalf of my Bossom friend who is no longer getting young,please don't get me wrong

Okay. So sorry for getting you wrong
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrDoGood:

And today, ur wife don dey breastfeed pikin and the ex wants her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abeg wise up oh... make dem no dey use you do example for NL! grin grin grin grin
MrDoGood:

hahahaha
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by scarplanet(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

I wish I could call you a Fool... But even though I shouldn't do that, still I wont be wrong if I decide to call you a Fool.
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by lennsmart(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2019
Go meet ladies physically
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by chibzykeys(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2019
Vcent50:

is this response on autopilot?,same amount of words, punctuation, nothing added nor subtracted .

Help...only Bread Sellers Give Me Greenlight / Hilarious!! Lady Dumps Boyfriend Over Valentine Dare / A Nairalander May Av Set On Wrong Parth Choosing A Life Partner