Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

10-20% ROI Guaranteed Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10-20% ROI Guaranteed Monthly (327 Views)

LAGBUS/BRT:- 20% ROI per Month-Offer closes by Nov 31st. / Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 / Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10-20% ROI Guaranteed Monthly by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good morning,

Will you be interested in earning 10-20% Returns on your Investment every month without stress?

Then let me hold you by the hand for 3 Months.

I will show you how I and a group of my friends make 15 - 30% profit every month trading FOREX, Metals and Stock Indices.

I know you have heard alot of scary stories around Forex but I'll show my results in the last week alone. You can follow my WhatsApp status updates to get free trade calls/signals until you are comfortable to join fully.

In the last week, we made 9% and we are already at 7% this week.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

And we can trade for you as well while you find your feet.

Also you get a custom made Personal Investment Plan Template which you can use to structure and plan your Investments whether forex or real estate or whatever.

At BET Mentor, we want to raise 1,000 Millionaires over the next 5 years and this is one of the ways we do it.

We'll be having a series here on NL for business owners looking to expand their sales.
Watch out for it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Coca-cola Boss Is Forced To Pay $11MILLION For Sexually Harassment / Geekvape Frenzy, An Advanced Pod Kit Powered With AS Micro Chipset / How To Create Android Apps Without Coding Advance Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.