Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? (1217 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by helinues: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
Privacy means freedom to me.

Why do people find it difficult to live alone??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by tee59(f): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
At times it may be so. Just make new friends.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by thorpido(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
You are an introvert, op,aren't you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by Splinz(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Living alone is bae. I love it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by lilmax(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
I wonder why people complain too

living alone is beautiful, even having a relationship is disturbing

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by TheClulssHomakr: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
helinues:

People find living alone difficult? I don't know anyone with such a problem oh. Living alone is beautiful.

Well, except people who feel they are old enough to have a family, those actively seeking companionship. Then living alone would have lost its appeal. Understandably.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 16, 2019
i love to live alone,done it several times,still willing to do it again.the problem there is that you need plenty money to be able to cater for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by helinues: 6:03am On Jan 16, 2019
thorpido:
You are an introvert, op,aren't you?

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by SAMBARRY: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2019
No.if you value peace,serenity,walking around your house naked,keeping drama at bay then living alone is good for you

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by helinues: 6:35am On Jan 16, 2019
SAMBARRY:
No.if you value peace,serenity,walking around your house naked,keeping drama at bay then living alone is good for you

In addition to the bolded, talking to myself alone..
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by SAMBARRY: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2019
helinues:

In addition to the bolded, talking to myself alone..
exactly
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by Ayoola2749(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2019
I enjoy living alone a lot...u can always plan ahead without worrying abt how it affects another person
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by Katier00(f): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
An opportunity I don't think, I will have again
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by helinues: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Katier00:
An opportunity I don't think, I will have again

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by Chubhie: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
helinues:

The right to privacy is universal. You become solely responsible on what and how to spend your energy. You practically control your vibrations. You live with another not in synch with you, it leads to chaos and drama while every moment with one you vibrate at same wavelength with leads to pure magic.

The choice is always yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by extremelygolden: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Living alone is indeed bae. You will have all the space to yourself.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Living alone is only difficult if you don't have money but if you have money, it's heavenly.
Re: Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
obingo25:
i love to live alone,done it several times,still willing to do it again.the problem there is that you need plenty money to be able to cater for yourself.
For me I don't need plenty money, all I need is enough to feed my self and pay my bills.

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done At Your House? / Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This / Help: I Dont Want My Fathers Blood Pressure To Increase Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.