Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So (3482 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:12am On Nov 29, 2021
Every single item in your house is exactly where you left it the last time you used it.

https://www.boredpanda.com/underrated-things-of-living-alone/utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
Lalasticlala Mynd44

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:12am On Nov 29, 2021
Everything is your own mess.

don't want to clean up after someone, and I don't want to nag someone to clean.

Those are all my dishes in the sink to do, or to let sit there for a week. Feels good.

Also, ripping a fart you feel super proud of with no shame or holding back.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Silence

23 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Never having to wait for the bathroom.

18 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Total control over heat/air conditioning, highly underrated.

You can have control over your costs and/or your comfort.

24 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:15am On Nov 29, 2021
If I want to eat blueberry Eggos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, no one judges.

14 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:16am On Nov 29, 2021
When you get home, that food you been thinkin about all day long will be there.

25 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:19am On Nov 29, 2021
You can sleep, walk around with no pants and go to the bathroom with the door open.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Being able to nap and having the peace and quiet to do so.

16 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:21am On Nov 29, 2021
Dieting is like 400x easier.

When I'm dieting I won't buy a single junk food item, and I won't eat it since I won't have it.

Live with someone who buys tons of junk, especially someone who buys food and doesn't expect you to not eat it, like your parents, and it makes it a lot harder.

17 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Candidlady: 5:21am On Nov 29, 2021
¤kabiru i know it is early just pass me that chair please¤
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Being able to do whatever you want without consulting someone else first.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:23am On Nov 29, 2021
When I lived alone I would clean my place and it would stay clean.

Now I clean my place and it is messy again in about 10 minutes, it feels like......

16 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:23am On Nov 29, 2021
You dont have to tiptoe around the house worried you'll wake up roommates/family members.

12 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:24am On Nov 29, 2021
You never have to watch terrible movies, wait to use the bathroom or take a shower, you can eat what you want, and you can decorate however you like.

13 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Not coming home to someone else's dirty dishes in the sink.

8 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:26am On Nov 29, 2021
You know exactly what state your home is going to be in when you arrive back at it.

12 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:27am On Nov 29, 2021
Knowing exactly where everything is, no compromising.

All my belongings are in the perfect place.

11 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Explorers(m): 5:28am On Nov 29, 2021
You don't have to politely tell someone you will be out late.

8 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:36am On Nov 29, 2021
You don't have to bother about your roommate when you're bringing home babe for the weekend.

17 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Lawlab251: 5:41am On Nov 29, 2021
True
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Anyahuruagu: 5:45am On Nov 29, 2021
I live exactly this way but i still feel living alone isn't the best for anyone.

I remember having a very bad stomach upset that i was sweating profusely and weak while in the john, had no help and i had to use app and fetch medic via HMO I almost passed out.

My opinion though.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by iamyemiakins(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Being able to spread my balls whenever I like for thorough circulation of fresh air grin

15 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Tokskob2008: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Living alone is actually good but living alone for too long can be a big problem when you decide to live to a partner or even settle down.

I have been missing my privacy since last year but I'm gradually getting used to it though it isn't easy at all.

7 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by illicit(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Candidlady:
¤kabiru i know it is early just pass me that chair please¤

Who is kabiru? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by tooth4tooth: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2021
You don't even have to clean the house everyday since there is nothing to clean in some days.

8 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by chariisGRACE(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2021
After wearing all the boxers you have, you can peacefully move around the house with the bell jingling grin grin

16 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by cayorday89(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2021
Things like these are some of the reasons many people will remain single for long, because after parental control and missing this simple freedom lifestyles, you now jump straight into marriage and continue that lifestyle of rules and putting up with a partner and children is a no no for me. Love all except having dirty dishes, that's a no for me, how many plates I use that I can't wash instanly. This lifestyle for NYSC was it for me, really enjoyed it coupled with my great landlady who gave me a fridge to myself.

3 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by cayorday89(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Living alone is actually good but living alone for too long can be a big problem when you decide to live to a partner or even settle down.

I have been missing my privacy since last year but I'm gradually getting used to it though it isn't easy at all.
My brother not experiencing it at all is a bigger problem for some of us, imagine one having to live with parents who are control freaks, then living with roommates in school who don't know what privacy is, then you jump straight into marriage, my brother it means frustration has no break in one's life at all.
In uni, imagine having arguments over if the light should be turned on at night or off, leaving the window open when going out or closing it because one of us will not wash his clothes till all his clothes are dirty and the smell from the heat on his clothes fills the room when everywhere is locked and the moment you open the door the room stinks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Blakjewelry(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Explorers:
You can walk around with no pants and go to the bathroom with the door open.
This is my fav, it reminds me the days of Adam

4 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Polynek(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2021
Staying alone has it advantages and disadvantages to

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Solidkay(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2021
Nothing beats going to the bathroom stark naked

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing / . / How Can I Stop My Son From Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.