Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much (4762 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by newbornmacho(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
You invite guests for a 30 minute program, you take up half the time repeating introductions and making all sorts of unwanted noise..... Abeg we tune in to hear the guests not you.
Get your act right please.
You occupy Nigerian prime time and should be at the top of your game or hand over to someone else.
Its getting annoying Abeg.
You introduce people once, have their names pop up on the screen while the show is on, then use the limited time to handle questions, don't make me feel I'm wasting my time tuning in Abeg.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by newbornmacho(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Another guilty person is ijeoma osamor of AIT

6 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by Blankstare(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Different strokes though,the guy is ok for me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by newbornmacho(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Blankstare:
Different strokes though,the guy is ok for me.
if he could just let his guests talk more, or probably lobby to increase his program to 1 hour

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by GavelSlam: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
A very good moderator/ Interviewer.
Stop hating.
If you can do better, go ahead and prove it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by davecris(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
He's a brilliant anchor tho.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by newbornmacho(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
GavelSlam:
Stop hating.
no hating bro.... What's the point in getting 3 people for an interview and they end up speaking just once each, while the presenter mismanages time with long speeches?
By the way I have my own profession

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by festacman(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Seun is good but he interrupts guests too many times. Sometimes, he jumps in suddenly and stops guest who is about to give a vital information. However, it must be recognised that less than 30 minutes period is too short and he tries to make guests stay on track. He is at his best on Sundays because he has 1 hour to play with.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by weyreypey: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
davecris:
He's not.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by newbornmacho(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
festacman:
Seun is good but he interrupts guests too many times. Sometimes, he jumps in suddenly and stops guest who is about to give a vital information. However, it must be recognised that less than 30 minutes period is too short and he tries to make guests stay on track. He is at his best on Sundays because he has 1 hour to play with.
yea
Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by muykem: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
You didn't address the issue. He want to achieve a lot within a short time. There is a need to increase the time allot to him.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by docadams: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
muykem:
You didn't address the issue. He want to achieve a lot within a short time. There is a need to increase the time allot to him.

Correct observation

2 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by BlackPeni5: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Seun most times doesn't even listen to his guests. He is more focused on the questions he prepared for the interview.
That's why he hardly asks follow up questions based on responses and rather interrupts to ask his questions.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by Sirjamo: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Uncle Seun is one of the best political talk show anchor on TV in this country today, politics today is just a program that's screaming for more time.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by newbornmacho(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
muykem:
check above, I conceded he may need more time... But still there has to be a way to manage 30mins Well
Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by obaataaokpaewu: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Exactly, they should extend the time of the program. You shouldn't be rushing your guests to speak or Interuppting them because of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by Shawnnn01: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Here we go again with another senseless soul from Biafra.

newbornmacho:
You invite guests for a 30 minute program, you take up half the time repeating introductions and making all sorts of unwanted noise..... Abeg we tune in to hear the guests not you.
You occupy Nigerian prime time and should be at the top of your game or hand over to someone else.
You introduce people once, have their names pop up on the screen while the show is on, then use the limited time to handle questions, don't make me feel I'm wasting my time tuning in Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by zlantanfan: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Firstly I think the time he gets is short but that is his style even when given 1hr on Sunday.

He is the type of pundict that likes to set the tone of a debate and constantly direct the narrative the show follows, by so doing the guests do not deviate from the spot.

I believe its not been talkative but engaging, he is the best out their and its for many reasons people can't get enough of his program, (he makes it different with these things you pointed out)

Their are a lot of pundits who interview more A list politician but can't control the space of their guests who start derailing with pundit been helpless

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by newbornmacho(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
undecided
zlantanfan:
Firstly I think the time he gets is short but that is his style even when given 1hr on Sunday.

He is the type of pundict that likes to set the tone of a debate and constantly direct the narrative the show follows, by so doing the guests do not deviate from the spot.

I believe its not been talkative but engaging, he is the best out their and its for many reasons people can't get enough of his program, (he makes it different with these things you pointed out)

Their are a lot of pundits who interview more A list politician but can't control the space of their guests who start derailing with pundit been helpless

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by newbornmacho(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Here we go again with another senseless soul from Biafra.

tribalism has destroyed this one... Smh
Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by COOL10(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Another person I feel talks just a little too much is Austin Okon-Akpan,the sports presenter. I still like him sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 16, 2019
festacman:
When that show has more sponsors the time duration will increase from 30 mins to 1hrs or even more.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by Tomide007: 4:22am On Jan 16, 2019
He talks more than those he invited

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by gare(f): 4:30am On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=GavelSlam post=74796204]A very good moderator/ Interviewer.
Stop hating.
[/quot

Theres room for criticism stop this behavior, it is up to him to change, what the OP has said is not wrong, please look for your brain and pick it up from where you left it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by kitaatita: 6:02am On Jan 16, 2019
davecris:
Are you describing Maupe

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by femi4: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2019
newbornmacho:
What about asking three questions and not allowing his guest finished answering at least one of them

2 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by newbornmacho(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2019
femi4:
What about asking three questions and not allowing his guest finished answering at least one of them
toh!...all join
Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by Mujtahida: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2019
GavelSlam:
Stop hating.
Very immature and reactionary response from you. How is it that every criticism is tagged as hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by GavelSlam: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2019
Mujtahida:

Very immature and reactionary response from you. How is it that every criticism is tagged as hate

Shut up.

The OP has an agenda evidenced by his past topics.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by Mujtahida: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

You are not only immature you are also very crude and uncouth.
How does the attached which gives an hint of his political leanings make him out to be an hater?
And you would also tag other commenters who have supported his position as haters too abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by newbornmacho(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

so what would that agenda be
People can be funny
Re: Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV Talks Too Much by Viergeachar: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
newbornmacho:

tribalism has destroyed this one... Smh

Don't mind him.
He must be an abookki trying to sow discord.
They abound on this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria / Udom Emmanuel Greets Muslims, Urges Them To Reflect On The Virtues Of Ramadan / 6,000mw Of Electricity Supply By Dec May Be Unrealistic - Minister Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.