Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (689 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by divines(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
deleted
Re: deleted by double08(m): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
most student wife always cheat
Re: deleted by divines(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2010
double08:

most student wife always cheat

Thanks but expatiate pls. (I will appreciate) smiley
Re: deleted by omega25red(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2010
you can marry her and help encourage and support her while she is in school. it's not a must that she goes away for school she can always apply for school in your area so dont worry about that. Besides you obviously care for her if you are thinking of marriage why not be the support
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 13, 2010
@poster
if you really believe she is the one then what about helping to pay for her studies so that she can finish ASAP.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
I can understand you.But to be honest my brother, U help her in futhering her school.She end up meeting a better person,Forget Love.Just marry her and let her do Part tyme,That means part tyme cheating, But if it's full Unvi, lol, think with ur brian, All girls have guys dat service them in school and have arristos dat pay dere bills.Waait, did u even go to University? Is yes, u should use ur brain, Remember d univ is getting worster every year.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^ How old are you? Step aside let people with brain post here
Re: deleted by divines(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ How old are you? Step aside let people with brain post here

Is this an automated message? am new here but this writer so far has posted only negative comments as if he/she has something against me,

Evidence, asking my age when my post stipulated dt in d very beginning.

I assumed that people here are all sane,

All d same, I APPRECIATE UR COMMENTS.
Re: deleted by 1105(f): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
timothy001:

I can understand you.But to be honest my brother, U help her in futhering her school.She end up meeting a better person,Forget Love.Just marry her and let her do Part tyme,That means part tyme cheating, But if it's full Unvi, lol, think with your brian, All girls have guys dat service them in school and have arristos dat pay dere bills.Waait, did u even go to University? Is yes, u should use your brain, Remember d univ is getting worster every year.

Kinda true~(shakes head in agreement)
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
timothy001:

I can understand you.But to be honest my brother, U help her in futhering her school.She end up meeting a better person,Forget Love.Just marry her and let her do Part tyme,That means part tyme cheating, But if it's full Unvi, lol, think with your brian, All girls have guys dat service them in school and have arristos dat pay dere bills.Waait, did u even go to University? Is yes, u should use your brain, Remember d univ is getting worster every year.

see insecure people posting insecure posts.lol!
i guess thats what happens when people settle for "just about anyone" to date just for dating sake.youshould have written:"you help her furthering her career and therefore end up with a SMARTER spouse"

here is something for you to consider: if your gal is a hoe then MARRIED/EDUCATED or not she will remain a hoe!
as if marriage has ever stopped women from fukcing around, get real bro.
btw, when you talk about "all gals"do you mean your sistas as well, and your future daughters probably too?!
Re: deleted by MissyB1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
divines:

Is this an automated message?

divines:

am new here but this writer so far has posted only negative comments as if he/she has something against me,

Evidence,  asking my age when my post stipulated dt in d very beginning.

I assumed that people here are all sane, 

All d same, I APPRECIATE your COMMENTS.
Her comment wasn't directed at You but at Timothy001 - Who, in ma opinion, deserves it and in a more stern manner  grin - hence, the reason she used ''^^'' as if to say -''I'm  referring to you, above me'' [ Where 'me' stands for the person doing the writing - In this case Jennykadry].
I've succeeded in confusing You, other readers and myself, I know. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Confidence In Women - An Unusual Question / My Baby Or True Love? / What's The Best Way To Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.