Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? (933 Views)

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / I'm Attracted To My Married Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 13, 2010
My friend just broke up with a girl I loved/love(blind lov). 2 months ago,my heart crashed when my friend n I meet where I had come to express my feelings to this girl I loved. When we met(my friend),I asked him what he came there to do and he told me about the new girl he had got. We decided to relax at a nearby restaurant where he called the girl to meet us there. I had already told the girl that I do come her area and she told me I should call her anytime i came. That day was the day i wanted to tell her that i'm in her area but had not actually done that b4 my friend. While we were waiting,my friend had told me he 'striked' the gal 3days ago. When i saw the girl my heart froze. Didnt know what happend next as my guy was introducing the girl to me. I knew we had feeling for each other bt had nt actually expressd it. I watchd the rel/ship crawled as my love 4 her died inside of me n my mind full of jealousy, They just broke up. Gud 2 go or bad 2 go? What should i do?
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 13, 2010
i would have advised to stay clear of that gal but since you seem set on going after her let me ask you:
- which one of the two are you ready/willing to loose?!
- you KNOW that you will have to choose between the two, right?!
- do you really think that your friend is going to be cool that you're dating his ex now?!
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by bytes2tera: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2010
Guy, if u go ahead and date dat chik, Somewhere down d line d tot of d fact dat ur friend 'striked' her will break u, Personally, I wuldnt
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i would have advised to stay clear of that gal but since you seem set on going after her let me ask you:
- which one of the two are you ready/willing to loose?!
- you KNOW that you will have to choose between the two, right?!
- do you really think that your friend is going to be cool that you're dating his ex now?!

aint think about anybody b4 i could think of myself. I think what is good 4 me 1st.
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Rocktation(f): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
No, wait until they get back together na.
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2010
I beepd their 2 phones 2day just 2 know how cool they were and the guy told me the girl is a witch. I calld the girl aswell 2 wish he happy Sunday and the gal pleaded that we should nt talk about an 'ape' (the guy) when i askd her abt Kelvin(the guy). grin
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2010
grin
think i should tell d girl that 'ape is an understatement. 'Nama' would b beta. I would only feel bad that i'm going 4 what an 'ape' had matchd wt his stinking 'ananconda'. its disheartnin. Crynnhh!!
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by 5p1naz(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2010
u are a b1tch. . . look wat a girl has made u do? ? ? now u call ur frend names. . .
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
5p1naz:

u are a b1tch. . . look wat a girl has made u do? ? ? now u call your frend names. . .
gud 4 him. He cozd me 'internal bleeding' 4 a period of 2month. I've nt done any harm.i,m stil thinkn,thats why i seek viewz.
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by phemmy88(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2010
**yawns**, piss on poster**
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Rocktation(f): 1:19am On Aug 16, 2010
Posters of these days. Every one of them's trying to be a clown.
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2010
bytes2tera:

Guy, if u go ahead and date dat chik, Somewhere down d line d tot of d fact dat your friend 'striked' her will break u, Personally, I wuldnt
I think its a thing of the mind. ''after other girls aint virgin'' that wht i use to console myself bt the fact that it is smbody i know (my ugly friend) stil pertub's me.
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by phemmy88(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2010
, so u're abusing ur friend 'cos of a lady? U dickhead!
Impudent rascal!
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by GSyntax(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2010
Kenis, I would advise that before you make any decisions, why not try and find out what caused the breakup between this gal and your guy. Take time to study the gal from afar. From what you said, I dont think she dated your guy long before he caned her. If my presumption is true, then this girl in question is likely one of "easy virtue".
I think don't she's worth all this fuss.
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by omega25red(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
kenis you already know what you plan to do so enjoy the consequences or lack there of
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2010
G_Syntax:

Kenis, I would advise that before you make any decisions, why not try and find out what caused the breakup between this gal and your guy. Take time to study the gal from afar. From what you said, I dont think she dated your guy long before he caned her. If my presumption is true, then this girl in question is likely one of "easy virtue".
I think don't she's worth all this fuss.
I've not known what cozd the brakeup n i don't think it's very necessary. What i think is that they are nt compactible.
omega25red:

kenis you already know what you plan to do so enjoy the consequences or lack there of
i dont know what i plan 2 do. I hav many thinx running on my head about ds issue of which all of the above is part of the thought i hav.
I dont know if i should call my friend 2 esplain things out with him. The issue is that i hav a strong feeling for the girl. I'm nt used 2 going behind my friends back that's why i allowd their rela/ship last.
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Omolola1(f): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2010
Poster, leave the girl alone and search for your own missing rib cool
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Ben13: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
Your friend might call you names. Let the friendship with your friend continue and let the babe be.
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2010
Omolola1:

Poster, leave the girl alone and search for your own missing rib cool
how did you knw the girl is nt my missing rib. Evidence hav shown dat my friend n she r nt compactible,meaning she's nt my friend's missing rib.she might actually be d missing rib i was lookn 4.
Re: My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2010
[quo.te author=Ben-10 link=topic=496302.msg6582248#msg6582248 date=1281979911]
Your friend might call you names. Let the friendship with your friend continue and let the babe be.
[quote][/quote]
what if i let my friend knw of my intentions.i might make smthing out of the the relationship if we 'blend'.

(1) (Reply)

. / Do You Think I Should Let Go? / NEED HELP: I DONT KNOW HOW TO LOVE A GIRL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.