Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How I Made 271 And Secured Admission Into Unilag Without Connection - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Made 271 And Secured Admission Into Unilag Without Connection (654 Views)

2023/2024 Admissions Into Unilag Postgraduate Programmes Commences, May 12 / How I Struggled For 7 Years Before Eventually Gaining Admission Into Unilag / How To Get A Medical Related Course Without Connection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 271 And Secured Admission Into Unilag Without Connection by tobby98: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yeah...Unilag is one of the institution that grants you merit admission irrespective of where you come from or whether you have connections or not...
I am not really intelligent o but when I am determined, even the witches in my village can't stop me.
Rules to make it once!!!
1.Limit social media: it is number one distraction to the modern youth.. I had to freeze my social media apps and come online mostly weekends after I have read enough
2.Cut short your friends:You don't need to snub them but give them some distance for the moment
3.Avoid going to clubs and unnecessary social gathering
4.Practice past questions laboriously
5.Pray and believe...be you an atheist,you surely can't deny the presence of a supernatural God that overseas the spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made 271 And Secured Admission Into Unilag Without Connection by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wise cool
Re: How I Made 271 And Secured Admission Into Unilag Without Connection by Twizzy30(m): 1:21am On Jan 16, 2019
Now you know. Unilag is so transparent in her admission process, but you can do otherwise too.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Start #waecchallege / Masters Degree / Nigerian Man With The Longest Name In The World-see His Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.