Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

EFCC Denies Raiding Home Of CJN Onnoghen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Denies Raiding Home Of CJN Onnoghen (235 Views)

EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1)

EFCC Denies Raiding Home Of CJN Onnoghen by TheSaxophonist: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
In a tweet shared via it’s official handle, the Economic and financial crimes commission has denied raiding the home of the embattled CJN Walter Onnoghen.

Reacting to the report, the Chief justice spoke through his Senior Special Adviser on media, Mr. Awassam Bassey, describing the news of the EFCCs raid on the CJN’s home as false.
“I really don’t know where they got the information from. So many media men were here earlier with cameras over the same report. But what I can tell you for now is that there was no such thing. It is false news”, Bassey told a Vanguard correspondent.

Source:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/efcc-denies-raiding-home-of-cjn-onnoghen/

Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Home Of CJN Onnoghen by Mynd44: 4:18am On Jan 16, 2019

(1)

10 Reasons Why I Will Sell My Vote / Agege Compensate 7 Children Of Murdered Apc Chieftain With Scholarship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.