Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Scriptures To Use In Prayers Against Evil Dreams. (4). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scriptures To Use In Prayers Against Evil Dreams. (4). (368 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times / Sincere Milk — Search The Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scriptures To Use In Prayers Against Evil Dreams. (4). by Revadebola: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2019
SCRIPTURES TO USE IN PRAYERS AGAINST EVIL DREAMS. (4).

Continued From Yesterday.

4. Dreams of seeing yourself in court room setting and judgment is being passed against you.

This dream implies, witchcraft coven is working against the person.

Take night fast for 7 consecutive nights and use these scriptures to pray against witchcraft.

Pray for at least one hour between 12am and 3am.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (KJV)
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ".

Matthew 18:18 (KJV)
"Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven".

Isaiah 54:15-17 (KJV)
"Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord , and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord".

Also confess audibly those above scriptures again and again over yourself.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST BEFORE SHARING IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Revival Hour ; Don't Give Up, God Is Working On Your Case!! / I Don't Enjoy Other People's Sermon Again / Conditional Security Or Unconditional Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.