Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Rejoice In The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rejoice In The Lord (258 Views)

Though The Fig Tree Shall Not Blossom...Yet I Will Rejoice In The Lord... / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rejoice In The Lord by jonatoye(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Rejoice in the Lord

WORD FOR TODAY
Irrespective of what happens, find joy in the Lord and rejoice in Him. When the joy of a man takes source from physical things and various achievement of this life he is likely to live in disappointments!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls. Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The LORD God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer's feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills." (Habakuk 3:17-19 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is characterized by several uncertainties. Not all expectations are met. To live happily and rejoice all the days of our lives our trust and confidence must be in the Lord.

We are in a world where all calculations about various affairs of life may not work out as planned. However, you must learn to find strength in the Lord and rejoice in Him because; He will make your feet like deer's feet, And He will make you walk on your high hills.

Prayer Point
My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit rejoice in you my Saviour; be my strength, make my feet like deer's feet and make me walk on my high hills in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
To be happy and joyous in the journey of destiny the Lord must be the source of your joy!!!

Have a Joyful Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

God Cannot Fail / Love, According To The Ancient Greeks / How Will The Lord Find You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.