Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

7 Things A Daughter Needs From Her Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things A Daughter Needs From Her Father (374 Views)

Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage. / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things A Daughter Needs From Her Father by ValourDigest(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2019
7 Things a Daughter Needs from Her Father

When my daughter was younger and feeling down or insecure she would crawl into my lap. Then she would nestle her head in my chest. I would wrap my arms around her. Then I would tell her I loved her and she would always let out a deep relaxing exhale. It’s as if all those things that were weighing on her left her shoulders. It still happens, but now that she has gotten bigger she more cuddles up next to me, but when I tell her I love her she still lets out the same calming breath.

As a girl grows up, men will come in and out of her life, but the one man who will always be there is her father. The father-daughter relationship plays a vital role in his girl’s journey to adulthood. Below are 7 things a daughter needs from her dad.
1. She needs you to be involved.

Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/7-things-a-daughter-needs-from-her-father-2/

(1) (Reply)

I Paid My School Fees Through Pado Wallet!! / Marriage / Leading Indian Doctors At Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.