Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Paid My School Fees Through Pado Wallet!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Paid My School Fees Through Pado Wallet!! (370 Views)

Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Paid My School Fees Through Pado Wallet!! by Bloggg: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Have u heard about Padowallet?This is an ewallet in which u get 2 dollars per referal,u can withdraw it when it is 50 dollars,trade with it or convert it crypto currency. To register for free click on the link below to start making at least 2k daily
Registration is free
Register through this link first then I'll teach you how to earn
https://padowallet.com/user/signup.php?invite=PADOiU4vZsa
YOU CAN COPY THE LINK IF YOU CANT CLICK ON IT
this is a wallet with a difference, get paid direct to your bank account, any where in the world!
You get to receive profit on daily basis!
What stops you from joining?
Registration is free!!
Am a student of OAU and i paid my school fees through PADOWALLET so this is damn Real!!!

(1) (Reply)

As A Nigerian: When Last Did You Hug Your Dad? / How Can I Get My Toddler To Give Up The Bottle? / Quality And Affordable Beddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.