Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro (1741 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by kidap: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Actress Yvonne Okoro has promised  to give $100k to anyone who has a Sех’ tape of Adebayor and her.
Questions of the alleged relationship between Yvonne Okoro and Adebayor has become a regular feature in every interview the actress grants.

The actress keeps denying ever dating Adebayor not to talk of having sex but the question keeps coming.

Speaking on Hitz Fm’s Daybreak, she said her friend once phoned her to inform her about an alleged s£x tape  which features Adebayor and her.

The friend said some bloggers claim they have the s£x tape and would be releasing it soon.

Okoro was surprised as she’s never done anything with Adebayor so she texted the Footballer to inform him and the Footballer sarcastically asked her to date him just to prove the rumors right.

It’s seems the actress has have enough of the Adebayor dating rumors.

She’s offered whooping $100k to anyone who can produce the alleged sex tape.

Watch video below...... https://www.instagram.com/p/BssPaP4Fuyf/

Source: https://nollyzone.com/if-you-have-sextape-of-me-and-adebayor-prove-it-for-100k-yvonne-okoro/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by dynicks(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2019
Might not have succeeded in obtaining a video proof but I sure do have a written proof where all screamed obscenities from u both were typed down!!

1 Like

Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by GOFRONT(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2019
shocked
Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2019
Na scope to buy the video. Smart geh
Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by itspzpics(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2019
I pity u
Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by Birdeyeview: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2019
Douchebag
Use the $100k help your family

Who sex tape wan help
Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2019
I fit bet my left blokos this one never see $100,000 cash.. Them go dey call money anyhow. #36.5m na beans?

1 Like

Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by farano(f): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2019
dynicks:
Might not have succeeded in obtaining a video proof but I sure do have a written proof where all screamed obscenities from u both were typed down!!
Your mates are busy writing business plans, and you are busy writing lovers orgasm "ohhh" "ahh" "uhhh" tongue

1 Like

Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by dynicks(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
farano:
Your mates are busy writing business plans, and you are busy writing someones "ohhh" "ahh" "uhhh" tongue
yet u sharply replied me with same obscene sounds or are those your own versions of business plans?

Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by lilmax(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
I fit bet my left blokos this one never see $100,000 cash.. Them go dey call money anyhow. #36.5m na beans?
then you have idea how uneducated rich people spend around the world
Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
angry this woman lacks sense undecided she thinks 100k in dollars is beans money baaa angry unkempt pig making the loudest sound

I have a verified Nigerian Google ads for sale
Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by Rextizz(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
farano:
Your mates are busy writing business plans, and you are busy writing lovers orgasm "ohhh" "ahh" "uhhh" tongue
Farano we need to make sweet love in the oza room. smiley
Re: ''if You Have Sextape Of Me And Adebayor Prove It For $100k'' – Yvonne Okoro by Richdad50(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
A down to earth stupid fellow

#Richdad
dynicks:

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Flaunts Her Nipples In See-through Chain Top (photo) / Davido Looking Soft And Fresh In New Photos / Cardi B Puts On A Sexy Performance In Scantily-clad Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.