Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge (25874 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Modarun(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
How long does it take to complete a bridge? this same bridge was supposed to be completed by June 2017. Buhari came on board and stopped it, claiming that moneybwas stolen, and after. theor so called investigations, the idiats resumed. Thank God the South East people are not fools.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by shachris02: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by datribune: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Good job PMB.

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Baroba(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Everything is politicised, trivialised in this country, how about a government executing a project irrespective of who voted for them or not..That's what is obtainable in other countries... African leaders are immature and mentally retarded. Tufiakwa
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Corrinthians(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pigs have changed tone from "these are the pictures we've seen since Jonathan left" to "even if he completes it, we will still not vote for him".

Una go dey alright las las sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Saao(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
abbertee:
I swear nigerians was not witnessed good government like that of buhari

Sai baba bukari

Spit on atiku
is he the one doing the work?
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Felixv: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kundagarten:
I'm sure even if Buhari announce its completion, the south east would still not vote for him.

The Dullard tried, let Atiku finish the rest.

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

The only thing Ati— ku is capable of doing is stealing.

8yrs as VP he built a university and Sent over $40m to his 4th wife. Lol
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by ipobarethieves: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
cool wink dear Pigs, this is jona the renowned IB man project

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by goodnessme1(f): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
doctored video.

This is not second niger bridge site at my back yard.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by islandmoon: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
abbertee:

Sai baba bukari

Spit on atiku

Nairalanders, Please take cover Boommm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Saao(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Corrinthians:
Pigs have changed tone from "these are the pictures we've seen since Jonathan left" to "even if he completes it, we will still not vote for him".

Una go dey alright las las sha. grin
was he responsible for the job? Stop insulting ur fellow Nigerians in the name of supporting buhari

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by puretayo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
You guys shld debunked the images above. That's not Niger bridge. If I'm not wrong that's mile2 bridge. God bless you all.

Sai Atiku/Obi.

Sai Nairalanders

Sai Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Igbos are lucky it was not islam they introduced to them when they invaded them... they would have been the most deadly terrorists in the World ... Without Islam they are terrorists imagine if they are with Islam grin
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Earthquake1: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Work has 'been done' on that bridge for the past four years

These people should stop insulting our intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by dreamwords: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
abbertee:

Sai baba bukari

Spit on atiku

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Buterflyle0: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:
What amount of work exactly has buhari done on this second Niger Bridge?

Below pictures from 2014.

Liar
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by lostinHeaven: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Igbos are lucky it was not islam they introduced to them when they invaded them... they would have been the most deadly terrorists in the World ... Without Islam they are terrorists imagine if they are with Islam grin

we know you are an offspring of terrorists, thats why everybody looks like one to you grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by okeamuboy: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:

Pls, be careful what you post. The picture you posted is the bridge construction at mile 2/ mazamaza Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by LZAA: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
abbertee:

Sai baba bukari

Spit on atiku

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by LZAA: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
okeamuboy:

Pls, be careful what you post. The picture you posted is the bridge construction at mile 2/ mazamaza Lagos State.
Immhotep over to you ohh
Cc sarrki madridguy deomelo imperialyoruba shawnnn01

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by shachris02: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
okeamuboy:

https://www.nairaland.com/2099282/pictures-progress-2nd-niger-bridge

shut up
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by shachris02: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Buterflyle0: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:

zombie

https://www.nairaland.com/2099282/pictures-progress-2nd-niger-bridge

Zombies like you do not even know that there are two ends of the bridge construction. The Asaba to Onitsha end and the Onitsha to Asaba end. Tolu Ogunlesi showed the Asaba to Onitsha end.

Plus GEJ did only the drawing of the bridge and preliminary ground work.

This current FG has increased the scope of the work and has done including several link roads to the bridge construction and they are the ones now doing the actual work
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by citizen202(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
abbertee:

Sai baba bukari

Spit on atiku
if he like build Bridge across my village , open 10airports in the east God will not forgive me if I vote him ..so thank you Mr president but after feburay jus quietly retire to daura as an ex president thank you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by shachris02: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Zombies like you do not even know that there are two ends of the bridge construction. The Asaba to Onitsha end and the Onitsha to Asaba end. Tolu Ogunlesi showed the Asaba to Onitsha end.

Plus GEJ did only the drawing of the bridge and preliminary ground work.

This current FG has increased the scope of the work and has done including several link roads to the bridge construction and they are the ones now doing the actual work

Show us in pictures. No dey yarn dust.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Brightest04(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Some dullards here are saying that GEJ built four pillars and Buhari added more to complete it.

Intact I no fit laugh.

For crying out loud.What the people demanded for was road not pillar,hence,the people are not going to be climbing pillar to get across the river.

And this is what Buhari is giving the people...a motorable bridge across the Niger.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Buterflyle0: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:

Show us in pictures. No dey yarn dust.

The same pictures you will claim came from south Africa?

Go there as tolu did and as the Obi of Onitsha did and as Obiano did and see the reality.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by aguiyi2: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:

lies from hells pit.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by shachris02: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
aguiyi2:
lies from hells pit.

U dey okay so?
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by duwdu: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
abbertee:

Sai baba buhari

Spit on atiku

Indeed. God bless those providing infrastructure for the good and advancement of our society.

P34c3
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by elmodee7(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
4+4.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Teenoh: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Last I passed thru the old bridge(December 17th),I looked out especially for signs of the new bridge,but was disappointed. The shown pictures,are not from the Niger river site:the span of the river,bank to bank,is 2.3km-2.6km,and what is shown here is less than a km.
The banks are usually muddy and have clusters of weed and dead logs,clinging.not seen on any of these
These are definitely,doctored pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' / Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode / APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.