Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge (25869 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by ocelot2006(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Zombies like you do not even know that there are two ends of the bridge construction. The Asaba to Onitsha end and the Onitsha to Asaba end. Tolu Ogunlesi showed the Asaba to Onitsha end.

Plus GEJ did only the drawing of the bridge and preliminary ground work.

This current FG has increased the scope of the work and has done including several link roads to the bridge construction and they are the ones now doing the actual work

Please what "link roads" have been provided? PLEASE let us be honest with ourselves, NOTHING is happening at the 2nd Niger Bridge Project site.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by ocelot2006(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buterflyle0:

You cannot see the construction when you are on the old bridge.

You have to get to the site itself. The Obi of Onitsha and Willie Obiano have physically visited and confirmed work.

Use your God given senses

Actually you can, especially the pylons constructed during the GEJ era. Absolutely nothing is happening there.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shikini:
Same Six pillars

GEJ built four of the pillars

PMB has added only two in 4yrs

Don't mind the yoruba house negro. He will post everything including buhari grand mama pant to please his follow cone heads. Say no to mental slavery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by ocelot2006(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cluv:
you are too bias, GEJ didn't put just one trip of sand on that site, and said during his campaign that if he didnt finished second before the end of first tennure, he would run exile. But he didn't even started it not to talk of finishing it. Guy open your head and let good thinking comes in.or get tourself examine

Mbok lie again! GEJ didn't do what? Same GEJ under whose administration the project began, before he visited the site during his campaign in the South East? Yes actual work began close to the end of his administration, but claiming that GEJ did nothing at the project site is an absolute lie and a pile of crap from you. Those bridge pylons there, who built them? Answer: GEJ. And what has PMB added to the project? Answer: NOTHING/ZILCH/NADA.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:
What amount of work exactly has buhari done on this second Niger Bridge?

Below pictures from 2014.
grin grin grin Blame saraki grin grin grin

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Kaycee9242(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=TreasureJunky post=74816016]Which work in the second Niger bridge?? Where I dey pass almost every weekend,, I never seen anything

where are you looking for the new bridge from? if
it's from the old one u won't see it oooo!! it's a bit far from it
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Kaycee9242(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
AK481:
How many times will this man show us this video?

How come the people (including me) that travelled didn’t see any developments?

Abi we de sleep when we reach that place?

how can u see it while travelling? it's not same route na, if you want to see it when you get to asaba get down and follow the road that lead to it and misleading people here that nothing is going on.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by InvertedHammer: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
/
For as long as I can remember, there'd always been work on 2nd Niger bridge especially on the eve of elections. OBJ was there. Yar'Adua visited there. GEJ went twice. Now Buhari is pulling the same trick. Remarkably, each time they went there, their vuvuzuelas sounded like it would be completed within 6 months.

And here we are.

/
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by General2COAS(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:

The first picture you posted is from the Mile 2 bridge along Lagos - Badagry Express road during construction.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by xjiggy: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:

Even if u hate Buhari, sometimes we should appreciate progress. This picture is of the construction of bridges over the canal in Maza Maza Lagos. Blow up the pics and u will see Amuwo odofin estate on the right with Golden tunip hotels in the background.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
ATIKUOBI is gold,AITIKUOBI is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish ATIKUOBI is NIGERIA'S president already.
Atikulation is a must for all genuine patriots and lovers of Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by neighbourhud: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shikini:
Same Six pillars

GEJ built four of the pillars

PMB has added only two in 4yrs

Gej built 4 pillars in 6years and Buhari has added 2 in 4years?

That means Buhari is doing great...

Gej messed up period. He had every opportunity to complete that bridge and better that region but he chose to be prodigal...
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
those of you blockheads accusing Atiku of corruption, let me tell you all that you are willing tools in the greatest deception ever made to destroy Nigeria. The lifeless lacks the zeal and vigour required to run Nigeria. He is as corrupt as the so-called cabal running the government. I do not even want to talk about what is going on in Lagos. Another 4 yrs of lifelessness would kill this country. Even it lf it does not, another 8 years of Yoruba rule after the lifeless would ensure Ipob and Mend confuse this country. The only reasonable choice is an Atiku/Obi Ticket. If they do well, the Igbos would stand a chance. If they don't do well, we will suppprt PYO to remove them in 2023!
God bless Titi Abubakar, our incoming fist lady!
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by AK481(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kaycee9242:

how can u see it while travelling? it's not same route na, if you want to see it when you get to asaba get down and follow the road that lead to it and misleading people here that nothing is going on.

from the bridge you can see activities/inactivities as the case may be from your right hand side when leaving onitsha for asaba
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by revolt(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
They keep showing us two pillars....... How stupid and shameful can this get.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Kaycee9242(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
AK481:

from the bridge you can see activities/inactivities as the case may be from your right hand side when leaving onitsha for asaba

nope! dis ur illustration shows that you don't know where it's even located, that side u are talking of is where they are dredging. 2nd Niger bridge is at ur left hand side if u are entering asaba from osha and it's far that u can't see it from the present one. there is road that entered from ekwusigo side that connects to the second bridge and it burst in asaba
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Baonel(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Fake news
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Remix10:

Who was your English teacher?

It is kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence, There are some incredibly dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that, who english help...how much do i get for writing good english ...

I think you have stop decieving your self with that...

I'm sorry for saying that
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=74816593][/quote]

Ohw ma god,
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=dreamwords post=74816360][/quote]

You are seriously stupid and you have no 1 to tell you..
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=dreamwords post=74816360][/quote]

You are seriously mad , and you have no 1 to tell you
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
arantess:

You must be retarrded

What will i tell this idiot now undecided
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Teenoh: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buterflyle0:

You cannot see the construction when you are on the old bridge.

You have to get to the site itself. The Obi of Onitsha and Willie Obiano have physically visited and confirmed work.

Use your God given senses
I detest people that are quick to rain abuse. From your writeup, you are a buharist, so am not surprised!but still, I beg to differ :actually the work can be seen from the old Bridgeville passed there on Sunday and could see an extension from the asaba side, that proves the write up. Be a little more mature, because we have become skeptics, due to the continual antics of the present government.
If you can't be civil, please hold your tongue and glide over. Seeing is believing, Now, for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence / Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration / Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.