Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge (25873 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by chris31(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
blunt:
Nonsense... I just used the bridge an hour ago. Like you guys are sighting a mirage.
Then upload ur own picture to prove them wrong
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by nwanyionitsha: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Igbos are lucky it was not islam they introduced to them when they invaded them... they would have been the most deadly terrorists in the World ... Without Islam they are terrorists imagine if they are with Islam grin
They must be terrorizing you in your dreams like tunde bakare.
You see talk, we will and must speak against injustice. You can call it terrorism in your narrow view.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Remix10(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
abbertee:
I swear nigerians was not witnessed good government like that of buhari

Sai baba bukari

Spit on atiku

Who was your English teacher?
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by ojobek: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
abbertee:

Sai baba bukari

Spit on atiku
stop deceiving yourself,the first Niger bridge is constructed of steel not concrete. where did you see that picture that you are using to mumu zombies.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by bigfish3k: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
okeamuboy:

Pls, be careful what you post. The picture you posted is the bridge construction at mile 2/ mazamaza Lagos State.

exactly what i thought when i saw the pictures, because there no such completed bridge near the construction site of the second niger bridge.

ZOMBIES .. please stop this propaganda. i just passed through onitsha now and nothing of such picture
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by TGM2015: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:

https://www.nairaland.com/2099282/pictures-progress-2nd-niger-bridge

shut up
Did you read the comments on the thread link you posted? The pictures was said to have been Oweto Bridge in Benue state. Check the attached screenshot.

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by johnpablo541(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Teenoh:
Last I passed thru the old bridge(December 17th),I looked out especially for signs of the new bridge,but was disappointed. The shown pictures,are not from the Niger river site:the span of the river,bank to bank,is 2.3km-2.6km,and what is shown here is less than a km.
The banks are usually muddy and have clusters of weed and dead logs,clinging.not seen on any of these
These are definitely,doctored pictures

I passed there on the 8th of January. Work is actually going on there only on the Asaba side of the bridge(at slow pace). Mind you the new bridge location is a little bit far off from the old bridge. So you can't really access what is going on from the old bridge. Like I said earlier, nothing is going on at the onitsha end.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by ojobek: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
chris31:

Then upload ur own picture to prove them wrong
hahahaha,but first Niger bridge was constructed with steel and not concrete,nah like this you mumu reach?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by ZEROOOOOES(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
abbertee:

Sai baba bukari

Spit on atiku

A LOT OF DONKIES ON NAIRALAND..U GUYS MUST TRY N LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND EXPERIENCE WHAT DEVELOPMENT IS..SUFFERIANG AND SMILING DONKIES

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You see talk, we will and must speak against injustice. You can call it terrorism in your narrow view.

There are better way to speak against injustice without turning it to deep hatred, Craziness and Obsession you have every Characteristics to be a deadly terrori
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by shachris02: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
TGM2015:

Did you read the comments on the thread link you posted? The pictures was said to have been Oweto Bridge in Benue state. Check the attached screenshot.

shut up. What's your proof? stop spewing trash.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Buterflyle0: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Teenoh:
Last I passed thru the old bridge(December 17th),I looked out especially for signs of the new bridge,but was disappointed. The shown pictures,are not from the Niger river site:the span of the river,bank to bank,is 2.3km-2.6km,and what is shown here is less than a km.
The banks are usually muddy and have clusters of weed and dead logs,clinging.not seen on any of these
These are definitely,doctored pictures

You cannot see the construction when you are on the old bridge.

You have to get to the site itself. The Obi of Onitsha and Willie Obiano have physically visited and confirmed work.

Use your God given senses
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

There are better way to speak against injustice without turning it to deep hatred, Craziness and Obsession you have every Characteristics to be a deadly terrorists you are just lucky you were not introduce to Islam
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by TGM2015: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:

shut up. What's your proof? stop spewing trash.
Are you this uncultured? Read the link you posted... Oooh sorry, the lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by shachris02: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
TGM2015:

Are you this uncultured? Read the link you posted... Oooh sorry, the lazy youth.

The guy made some random statement without any proof whatsoever. So I should believe the idiot?
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by namio10: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chikiletta:

https://thepunditng.com/video-of-work-being-done-on-second-niger-bridge/

A true aerial video capturing the beginning of the bridge work point to where the bridge shall end would be more convincing than this .

Try better next week, because this 30 second video can't convince anyone that job is progressing on the bridge
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by 1miccza: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
All these for the camera
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Afonja007: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I thought they said no Buhari project in the East...
this picture is not even onitsha you people can lie eeeh
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Cluv: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shikini:
Same Six pillars

GEJ built four of the pillars

PMB has added only two in 4yrs
you are too bias, GEJ didn't put just one trip of sand on that site, and said during his campaign that if he didnt finished second before the end of first tennure, he would run exile. But he didn't even started it not to talk of finishing it. Guy open your head and let good thinking comes in.or get tourself examine
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by yinkeys(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Tenn88:
I'm expecting MANNABBQGRILL's comment, he/she is always on every thread
He sold his soul for material wealth
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by vastolord4(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is not the onitsha head bridge
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Cluv: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cluv:
you are too bias, GEJ didn't put just one trip of sand on that site, and said during his campaign that if he didnt finished the second niger bridge before the end of first tennure, he would run exile. But he didn't even started it not to talk of finishing it. Guy open your head and let good thinking comes in.or get tourself examine
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
LZAA:

Immhotep over to you ohh
Cc sarrki madridguy deomelo imperialyoruba shawnnn01
shachris02 and his cloned Sudanese master are experts in self-deception grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by nwanyionitsha: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

There are better way to speak against injustice without turning it to deep hatred, Craziness and Obsession you have every Characteristics to be a deadly terrorists you are just lucky you were not introduce to Islam
You are the ones full of hate like your brother winj3.
Check any Igbo thread and see your brethren spewing hate.
Thank God you know islam breeds Terrorism. It will visit you soon. Your people are already demanding for sharia court.
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by novaman: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
There was nothing, no single pillars under GEJ, even PDP knows these facts, pls don't deceive people, just show us the pillars in 2015

Shikini:
Same Six pillars

GEJ built four of the pillars

PMB has added only two in 4yrs
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by ogundeleai(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Which work in the second Niger bridge?? Where I dey pass almost every weekend,, I never seen anything like that
Stay in Lagos and be giving bogus claim just because you hate Buhari and want your messiah Atiku to be installed
Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by gretblue: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
shachris02:
What amount of work exactly has buhari done on this second Niger Bridge?

Below pictures from 2014.
You are a pathetic liar. Check Jonathan and Peter Obi picture below few months to the general election in 2015. They came for the foundation laying of second Niger bridge.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You are the ones full of hate like your brother winj3.
Check any Igbo thread and see your brethren spewing hate.
Thank God you know islam breeds Terrorism. It will visit you soon. Your people are already demanding for sharia court.

Not in Yoruba Land Because we are different, We have Churches and Mosques beside each others, We even celebrate any special festival together, we go to school together, Eat together and even drink together we have no problem with each other because we are the same brothers and Sisters and we will never turn against each other just because of a religion from a far away place, Where there is one Mosques in Yoruba land you will find 2 churches closer to the mosques ....... Violence and Hatred for others is just not in Yoruba blood because we use our brain better, we know what to fight for and what not to fight for, and we know how to fight for it. Those Yorubas are Muslim but they will fight to defend their brothers if any Muslim terrorists from no where try to attack them.... We have the experience and we have the brain, we are just more mature than that...... We even have Muslims that go to churches and at the same time go to Mosques in my Land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olonisakin Hands Over To Irabor As Chief Of Defence Staff (Photos) / Former Anambra Governor, Chukwu Emeka Ezeife Visits Kashim Shettima (Pictures) / Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.