Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times (38919 Views)

Giorgio Chiellini & Leonardo Bonucci Criticize Ronaldo For Rejoining Man United / EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka / Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Even Buffon's dream.

The UEFA champions league is coming home to Turin this year.

Forza Juve!!
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
This year lionel messi will shatter both of you's dreams of champions league and shatter ronaldo's dream of his 6th balon d'or better get ready to cry more

Win a quarter final match first.
Messi will always be a local champion. We know he's scored 400 laliga goals, but let him try another league let's see how good the midget is

1 Like

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by rentAcock(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Barcraze fool spotted.
CR7 will always be ur nightmare. He'll keep making us happy nd y'all will keep hating on him.

You are the fool here, your boy is being accused of rape and you are here defending him.

1 Like

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Iykenuwa(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Enjoy him while it lasts, he will be locked up soon. Zero tolerance for rapists.
as dumb as your moniker

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by felo126(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
no worry chielini, the way the go tak gv una suprise package 4diz champion league, i swear e go shock u
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by rentAcock(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Iykenuwa:

as dumb as your moniker

The only people who complain about my moniker and the service I provide are weak men like yourselves whose wives seek out my service.
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Messi will always be a local champion. We know he's scored 400 laliga goals, but let him try another league let's see how good the midget is
try another league try another league...if messi joins man city now he will score more goals and win the epl if he join juventus he will score more goals and win serie a.. same with joining psg or bayern munich nothing special.in joining top clubs and winning titles there..messi is happy where he is tell...since ur ronaldo is a god why not tell him to join ac milan and win serie a ballon d'or..there.....some1 that dosent contribute anything just stays in the 18 area looking and hustling for easy tap ins so he can rush to the corner flag..to jump and celebrate like a little bìtch that he is

4 Likes

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Slynation(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
AustineCJ:
With Ronaldo Juve ain't just contenders but favorite to lift the Champions League.
With that rubbish they played against Youngboiz ATM will Bleep them up big time!!
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Dargreen(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Whatsapp me for winscribe vpn +1316-530-5634[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Slynation(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
kapelvej:
Messi fans do not like messi, they just want anything but Christiano. Christiano is the best
Go to the mirror and checkout yourself after making this comment, ain't you seeing Mumu written all over your face!!
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by kapelvej: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Slynation:

Go to the mirror and checkout yourself after making this comment, ain't you seeing Mumu written all over your face!!
grin grin grin grin grin e pain am
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by klever18(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
the real goat
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Xkalaban(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:
That is what a G. O. A. T does to you grin grin grin

Meanwhile whose heart as A.S.U.N Messi broken before? angry angry

U should ask around. Starting from Ronaldo, Morinho, Maradona the drug addict, Pele a.K.a the new Kanye, the entire Real Madrid team and its board of directors, Man U, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Athletico, Chelsea, Man City, PSG, AC and Inter Milan, Arsenal, Tottenham....... At this point need I say more bro?

4 Likes

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Foodforthought: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Enjoy him while it lasts, he will be locked up soon. Zero tolerance for rapists.
Rent a brain
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Iykenuwa(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

The only people who complain about my moniker and the service I provide are weak men like yourselves whose wives seek out my service.
empty vessels make the loudest noise."

Now that you've admitted that the only asset you own in your miserable life is your phallus, can you rest now?

Those who wasted funds on your upbringing must be regretting.
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Xkalaban(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
try another league try another league...if messi joins man city now he will score more goals and win the epl if he join juventus he will score more goals and win serie a.. same with joining psg or bayern munich nothing special.in joining top clubs and winning titles there..messi is happy where he is tell...since ur ronaldo is a god why not tell him to join ac milan and win serie a ballon d'or..there.....some1 that dosent contribute anything just stays in the 18 area looking and hustling for easy tap ins so he can rush to the corner flag..to jump and celebrate like a little bìtch that he is

U know what time it is brother....
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by LesbianBoy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Xkalaban:

U should ask around. Starting from Ronaldo, Morinho, Maradona the drug addict, Pele a.K.a the new Kanye, the entire Real Madrid team and its board of directors, Man U, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Athletico, Chelsea, Man City, PSG, AC and Inter Milan, Arsenal, Tottenham....... At this point need I say more bro?

This picture under this your post shows why CR7 is the greatest player ever. See the kind of players he played with yet he and Messi were competing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by rentAcock(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Iykenuwa:

empty vessels make the loudest noise."

Now that you've admitted that the only asset you own in your miserable life is your phallus, can you rest now?

Those who wasted funds on your upbringing must be regretting.

Your sex starved wife will think otherwise. Tell her to dm me on twitter @rentacock.
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Xkalaban(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

This picture under this your post shows why CR7 is the greatest player ever. See the kind of players he played with yet he and Messi were competing. grin grin grin

Lol, now ur shifting goal post. Focus on the message bro grin

1 Like

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by chuddyforlife(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
7victor:
I want to bring to the general public notice that a black bag containing all my credentials namely my birth certificate,certificate of origin,primary certificate,NECO,WASSCE,Degree,NYSC,MSc,PGDE bearing the name AMAMA,OTUEKONG UDOSEN, was stolen from me.Please any body that sees it anywhere in the park,on the road side,inside refuge dump,inside a car/bus,inside a house or public house etc should please call the number 08035321965.A handsome reward awaits anybody that sees it

plz how much will you pay let me consult my village people over dix?
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Wittylander(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
7victor:
I want to bring to the general public notice that a black bag containing all my credentials namely my birth certificate,certificate of origin,primary certificate,NECO,WASSCE,Degree,NYSC,MSc,PGDE bearing the name AMAMA,OTUEKONG UDOSEN, was stolen from me.Please any body that sees it anywhere in the park,on the road side,inside refuge dump,inside a car/bus,inside a house or public house etc should please call the number 08035321965.A handsome reward awaits anybody that sees it

Would help to add where it was stolen
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by justdollars: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Urs especially wen he guided Argentina to defeat the flying eagles in 2005, except u were a kid den
LesbianBoy:
That is what a G. O. A. T does to you grin grin grin

Meanwhile whose heart as A.S.U.N Messi broken before? angry angry
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Slynation(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Lol...You need to be ashame of yourself... There are few things u need to know about Messi, he's very loyal, ain't like your crying tapindo Penaldo always seeking for higher wages in the name of trying new challenges,Top 3 clubs in the world BARCELONA is among,only behind Real Madrid... Real Madrid/United wished Ronaldo was as Loyal as Messi... Most madridistars already confessed that they lied for 9years that Ronaldo is better than Messi....Meanwhile Lionel Messi is competing for Goals with CR7,Kane,lewandoski etc, at the same time competing for dribbles with Neymer,Hazard etc, still competing assists with the likes of KDB, Ozil, Toni kross, Modric etc and the most interesting part is that he floors them all, and u are here opening that your mouth u using to eat yam that he should try new challenge elsewhere....Someone who has dealt with Man city, Chelsea, Man united(his wife), Arsenal (Favorite), Tottenham, Juventus, PSG, Bayern Munich etc, so what makes u think he won't excel if he plays for any of those teams, first they said it was because of Xavi, Xavi retired, next they said it was the engine house Iniesta, Iniesta retired and he's still balling, I understand one thing here, U guys are just hating on Messi because he doesn't play for your favorite team!!

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Slynation(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
kapelvej:
grin grin grin grin grin e pain am
Yes e pain me o... grin because u should have focused on the subject and leave Messi outta this Messi is always compared to legend like Pele, Maradona etc, but your CR7 is been compared to Messi grin Moreover it baffles me alot anywhere CR7 post is made, Messi's name is mentioned, seems the name Messi enable u guys to attain orgasm grin
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Jagaban880: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
check my signature we stream live matches
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Corrosiveman(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
The G.O.A.T

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Corrosiveman(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
embarassed

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by nurmanteasynoni: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cristiano is no doubt one of the best presently even at that age.. He's just a dedicated machine....

Meanwhile.. Contact me for your EXPERTLY designed logos.....
Reach out to me @nurm_lee on insta... Thanks ..
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by VictorRomanov: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:

You've convicted him?
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Juventus don't have the best players in the world; Ronaldo at his age is not the best player in the world, but what Ronaldo brings to a team, no other player does -- his winning mentality is why the Old Ladies have remained unbeaten in their league (last I checked). That's why his leaving Madrid has affected them.

Cr7 is a fantastic personality. Sorry Chiellini, that guy is just special. If only he was a bit younger though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance / Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.